what is milking actually about

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by latex_chastity_slave, Aug 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    I've searched for video with keyword milking

Some are using dildo to insert into the ass of the man

Some are using things like vibration dildo to massage the bottom of the cock, without inserting anything

Some are actually just hand-job

What is milking actually about?????????

Another question: Some said regular milking is necessary to keep your prostate gland healthy. In other words, if we don't practice milking will we have "less healthy" prostate gland??

Cum with orgasm is a great relief for many men. I believe it's good for health because of the relief.

How about cum without orgasm and cum with ruined orgasm? Are they bad to our sex organs or health ?

Please help explain the concept! !

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    #2 Mascara^Snake, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    My experience is that prostate milking is best carried out using a finger due to the fact that you can feel the target.
    If you have long nails it's a good idea to wear a latex glove or you can tear the gland.
    There is no scientific evidence to suggest that prostate milking has health benefits.
    Despite common belief (especially here) it is not necessary.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?search/3510843/&q=prostate+milking&o=date

Newlover, xcitedsisssy, RGL and 4 others like this.
  3. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I can tell you from using an aneros prostate massager it will find the spot alright and if allowed to masturbate or be brought to orgasm it will help empty it out alright lol but the need or feeling to be emptied will return within 3 days once you start with prostate massage.

If always believed milking was where no erection is allowed yet the subject is brought to orgasm with massage.

4. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    A release of semen under some kind of control. There is little agreement beyond that. Subcultures and relationships within kink each have their standards, roles, and desired effects. Cucks, bulls, sissies and knights, and their respective D-types, will generally settle into protocols that best meet the needs of their relationships and community roles.

If one has long nails it is strongly recommended to trim them, in order to avoid perforating the rectum which is only a half-dozen cells thick. Alternatively one can cover the nail edges with cotton ball, but even blunt probes shouldn't be pressed hard against the rectal wall.

Bowel perforation is no joke -- a FOAF recently suffered a very tiny one due to other causes, and enjoyed a nonzero risk of death during weeks laid up and three surgeries to repair it. Please be careful.

Indeed, if one has any nails at all it is recommended to file them carefully and wear a glove, as short nails still can have edges that cut or scrape and crannies that accumulate infectious material.

traveler and Mascara^Snake like this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Over the years,Mistress has used several toys, dildos, prostate massagers, etc, but none is quite a sure and effective as her lubed and carefully gloved finger. She can quickly locate and feel my prostate gland (She calls it my Walnut) and can rather easily get my juices flowing, out of my control and without ejaculation, orgasm or even erection. When She is done, I am left docile for a day or two.

Note: She keeps her index fingernail carefully trimmed for this purpose after poking through the glove once.

joe01 likes this.
  6. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    hands free and flacid release of cum with no cock stimulation

prostate stimulation only

can be done locked

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Milking produces some amazing feelings . Very hard to describe but once you get the hang of it it's quite addictive.

Gloves are good as is going to the loo first !

Xx Wendy

joe01, RGL and DonnaSue like this.
  8. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Going to the loo and sometimes even an enema are required here. She likes things clean!

Newlover likes this.
  9. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i do not do milkings. i see no reason. but i would think, any emmission of sperm, without an orgasm, would be considered a milking. no? just my thoughts.

slave_m likes this.
  10. innocent.in.574

innocent.in.574 Pantyhosed sissy in chastity & heels

Local Time:
    Although milking is not necessary whatever, it can have a huge psychological effect on a sub. To me its very humiliating to be made to ejaculate that way (I don't say cum or orgasm because that denotes pleasure).

My Keyholder/wife has figured out how to get me to ejaculate without even touching me. We use electrostimulation to coax my prostate into releasing it's contents. One lead connected to a probe in my rectum and the other clipped to my p/a piercing.

She can edge me forever and if she wants to make me ejaculate she just cranks up the juice and watches me squirm. Once things start to flow she will cut the power. She may do this only once or she may start over and do it again.

For us, this it's a surefire method. It works every time. And the way she cuts the power at just the right time is frustrating as hell (in a good way).

Newlover, cblover2 and joe01 like this.
  11. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    My Mistress has decided to lock me up ''permanently'' since the coming September, and I will only be milked while never allowing to masturbate myself anymore, she says the only way I will be unlocked is whenever she cleans me (while my hands being cuffed) or whenever I decide to leave her permanently.

She is still single now. She said after she gets a boyfriend she would keep locking me while her boyfriend is a free man. I will be leashed to their bed side watching them.

What a really exciting expectation for me. It has been always my dream and it finally comes true.

However, I am so worried that reality is more difficult than imagination.

cblover2 likes this.
  12. latex_chastity_slave

Local Time:
    I was once locked up by myself for a week. In less than 48 hours, I was already broken up and I wanted
    nothing but OUT. I know the ideas of permanent chastity is exciting, at the same time, horrifying to me. I

I am now excited, but also worried that my normal life will be largely affected. I still have to work. Being kept in chastity state for long time will make me less concentrated in my work............/

13. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    To us, milking is simply a way to relieve the pressure of chastity in a way that is not offensive to Mistress. That it is also very humiliating for me to have such little control over myself, is, of course, a major benefit, too!

14. bucka

bucka Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    There seems to be two common forms which people refer to as 'milking':

1. What you see mostly here, stimulation internally of the male prostate causing a flow of semen without an orgasm or stimulation. From people's information can be done while the participant is soft or hard, usually needs some 'build up' of a week or more for higher chance of success (I am sure there are exceptions).

2. The second commonly referred to milking is an ejaculation without sensation. The male is taken to a point of stimulation (hj, bj, other) where the orgasm is just about to occur and the female stops or slows so the orgasm doesn't occur but semen is produced (either a slow stream or ejaculation). This is very similar to a ruined orgasm however, the key difference is the male is not taken to the orgasm state (where a ruined orgasm, once orgasm was to be underway, the stimulation is removed in its common form). The male does not lose their ability to continue with a ruined orgasm and an experienced partner can bring them to it multiple times before a full orgasm (or choosing to not allow a full orgasm).

I hope this helps.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice