What is it , love , hate , pain

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by TonyF25, Nov 25, 2018.

1. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    What is this life I lead. I should hate it. Being locked up in a cb6000 s 24/7 , being humiliated, having privacy for anyone . Having my wife leave to go out on dates with men , and come home wit a vagina leaking another mans cum. Presenting myself for punishment when every my wife feels I misbehaved . WHY DO I STAY, I can leave at anytime. Truth is I'm happy, my wife is happy, her family thinks it is great that we pratice the kind of lifestyle we want , not the lifestyle that is expected. But I do not know what it is about.
    Sarah told me last night as I helped her prepare for her date, that she loves me and is doing this for me, how could you say that when you are going out with a man to have sex ?. Because you want me too , don't you she said. Do you want me to stay home tonight ? I will if thst's what you want. Tell me Sarah said, Tell Me , Stay Home and I Will. I looked at her , looked down at the floor , with tears in my eyes, I told her No , go out, have a goodtime and make him satisfy you. She kissed me and left.
    Why did I tell her to go? I have never had sex with her . She knew I was a sissy when we met. I love her , I knoow I can't satify her. So I tell her to go . She loves me that's why she goes, she comes home with stories of sex, and erotic things, and lets me jerk off as she tells me about her night, I have piwerfull orgasums because of this , So I love her for it.
    When I missbehave , she will punish me with a painfull spanking, I lover her for that because I need to be accountable for my actions , and need a strong women to keep me in check. She loves it because she has control, and power over me. She finds that erotic and exciting. So I should hate it, But No I Love It, she Loves it.
    She humiliates me in front or people she knows , infront of her family. She agains finds it exciting and erotic to have that kind of piwer over a man. I find the feeling of humiliation exciting , not in a sexual way , because There will be no sex with the cb6000s locked in place. But exciting because while most men will say no way , I will submitt to her, and people know I will obay her.
    I live a good life, she keeps me. I work in our home, and her mothers , and sisters homes. I work in her family bissness when a extra hand is needed.

Ma’ams Slut and slavesw like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    A great story, but I will move it to the fiction section.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    Miss LUCY.....I sware it is not fiction....I'm hanted , because I want to start a family have kids , be normal. But something holds me to it. Life moves on, I'm stuck here. Sarah is a true Misstress or dominant.
    I'm sorry you don't beleive me, it is a hard sell I guess.

slavesw likes this.
  4. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    your telling and confession of what most would consider a dream appeared genuine to me and i'm very happy for you and for Your Goddess for finding each other and enjoying a true FLR life.

5. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Seemed genuine to me, a dream to most and that's sad but i'm happy for both of them for living a true FLR life.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    1. Married to someone you’ve never had sex with
    2. Speaking of her filled with cum, a common fantasy for cucking
    3. Actual tears and sadness from her stepping out, yet she still goes thru with it
    4. Getting her ready for her date...what exactly does that entail if it’s not fantasy. She need help putting clothes on? Doing her hair or makeup?
    5. The mentioning of family, them knowing of the lifestyle.

All together, combined with the poor grammar, it screams of a hastily written fantasy done with one hand if ya know what I mean.

7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1 & 5 are the most unbelievable to me.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Also your profile says you are 27, but you look more like 57 from your photos.

Slave to a Goddess and henry58 like this.
  9. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I thought the same thing. I am 55 an his photos look like he is older than me not 27.

10. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Frankly, from the beginning I've been a little suspicious of Tony's "story." For lots of reasons including, as others have said, that doesn't appear to be the body of a 27-year-old. While I'm hardly an expert, his penis doesn't look erect or even trying to become erect. If that is an "erect" penis I think Tony should visit a physician because his problem might not be that he has a small penis but rather erectile dysfunction.

With all due respect to Tony and I know it's not easy because I have the same problem, he should think about loosing some weight. Beyond the obvious health benefits, excess belly fat "hides" some of the penis. Take a guy with a 6" penis, add 30-35 lbs. , and he's got a 5" penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice