What is in store for me now?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KeptForHer08, Oct 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. KeptForHer08

KeptForHer08 Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Ok so my wife and I have been into chastity for almost a year. As soon as I was comfortable wearing it, it was locked in place and kept securely on until my wife decided it was time to remove it for play time. A few days ago we wrote out a contract that was pretty much a 50/50 win for both of us. I get out once a week and allowed orgasm every two weeks at least plus other fun perks and she gets to have a lot of control over me in between (plus decide if I've been good enough at the end of my two weeks). Well it only lasted a few days. Yesterday she told me (after joining this forum and speaking to other mistresses) that we have a flr and there's no need for a contract anymore since SHE is completely in charge. I agreed sheepishly and today she asked me what my limits are. After careful consideration I told her I trust her judgement and would allow anything she wants over me. I did say that if I have a major problem with something I would let her know. Since the contract was vetoed and she became solely in charge of me she has really changed into such a fierce, powerful, demanding and sexy creature :) I'm at work now and haven't been home since I told her she has free reign over me but she did just tell me to be ready because things were about to change BIG time.

I know everyone is different and has different interests and styles in being dominant but what should I be expecting when I get home?? I have read so many different forums on how married couples lives have changed since chastity. Before we really just kind of played around with chastity and her being dominant but now I know it's serious. She loves power, being in control, and especially holding my key and now that she can do anything she wants to me? I'm curious...what's likely to happen in the near future? I know that nobody has this answer to this but I'm really just ranting anyways lol. I'm curious what others think is likely to take place in my life now. Ok so whatcha think subs? Mistresses can chime in too of course!

rubbermade and spider202 like this.
  2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    You will both find out over time how this will work out and what's best for you both and your lifestyles.

Everyone is different and a happy medium will be found soon obviously with your wife getting everything she wants,needs and desires out of this.

I wish you both many happy years of fun.

locked120 likes this.
  3. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I do hope you were careful with what you wished for.
    Rita

manintyres likes this.
  4. KeptForHer08

KeptForHer08 Member

Local Time:
    I was pretty careless about it but then again it's all about making her happy right?

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    There is also the very powerful element of giving up control especially if you are bossy boy at work captain of football or something.
    Get home change clothes ditch work thoughts . Do as you are told .
    Ok so yes ther is no doubt electric cattle prods are effective in reinforcing comands from your wife but just think about being really nice to her whinging I want to be let out all the time is not attractive .
    Xx wendy

6. KeptForHer08

KeptForHer08 Member

Local Time:
    Yes ma'am I'll keep that in mind when I'm compelled to ask her for release. We don't have a cattle prod but I'm sure she has her ways with making me regret opening my mouth.

7. Purrpet

Purrpet New member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Wish you the best of luck hope to be in your shoes one day.

Keep us posted if allowed to on what happens plz

8. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    it takes a real slave to give up his rights, you are doing the right thing. all your thoughts she be used for are how to please your Mistress. tho all this has to be incorporated into your every day life. good luck!

slave_m likes this.
  9. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Wow, hoping things are going well for you. Very nice turn of events, and congratulations to your Mistress on stepping into her newly accepted role! Looking forward to hearing how things develop.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice