What is good model for long term use?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by steelcbT, Jan 25, 2017.

1. steelcbT

steelcbT Member

FIN
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Hi

Is there someone who can recommended what is good model for long time use?need to be easy to clean and make hygienic even if it`s on. Not plastic model, must be metal.

2. dvntb

dvntb New member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    The Mature Metal Jailbird is the most open steel design I've seen which doesn't require a piercing. I have one on order, but haven't received it yet, so I can't comment on comfort or wearability. http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/

Compared to the cheap chinese cages I've tried, the Jailbird looks to be much higher quality. Also, since I was able to order the exact size I want, I'm sure it will be more comfortable. I know they are more expensive, but long-term wear is the reason I went with this design. I spoke with a few folks here at CM who recommended this model specifically for long-term use. Easy to wear, easy to keep clean, unobtrusive design. I hope their recommendations were correct.

I wish you the best of luck.

3. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    i have a mm jailbird. it is a breeze to keep clean and I wear it 24/7 with only the occasional morning erection irritation. make sure you follow the sizing guide on their website. you want snugness. I was in a HT2 that was very enclosed. MM jailbird is a lot different in that you can feel a lot more sensation, so you are in a sense closer to your little (or big) guy. The HT2 you could feel no sensation, ever.

4. steelcbT

steelcbT Member

FIN
    Local Time:
    Thank you

5. steelcbT

steelcbT Member

FIN
    Local Time:
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice