What if the tables were turned....

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Michelle, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    I was thinking this morning, and yes I know its dangerous when I do that LOL

I hear and read all the time of how men, sissys, are always afraid to come out of the closet to thier Wives. How they secretly wear thier panties, hose, and all the feminine things they can get away with without anyone knowing. How they think thier wives would never understand, or maybe they told them and didnt get the response they were hoping for.

Which, by the way, I do understand.

But, as some have stated, thier wives do not like seeing them, or thinking of thier husbands in female clothing.

So, I was wondering....Suppose the tables were turned, and you found out your wife had desires of being male! How much would it excite you to see your wives in male clothing, male underware, male shoes, no makeup, no jewerly. Somehow I doubt that it would excite any of you too much if that were the case. Now, I know that this happening is slim, at least in comparison to how many sissys and crossdressers there are out there but I was just curious.

When I first got into this lifestyle I was not interested in sissys at all, I was only interested in submissive male figures. Since then I have come to love sissys and all they stand for. Seems they have secured a special place in My heart, and I do truely understand them so much more than I ever did before. But that is only because I have had the opportunity to spend so much time with several. Your wives do not have that opportunity, so its going to be so much harder for them to accept.
    Some of you are extremly lucky that you have wives and or girlfriends that understand and are ok with it. For the others, well, its not so easy.

But anyway...I was just curious what you would think if your wife came out one day and said they prefer to be male.
    This is what happens when its pouring snow, cant go out and no ones online to chat with! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. gmmech

gmmech Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Very well put Mistress, Very few if any think about , 'if the shoe were on the other foot' (no pun intended). Granted my wife, I feel is one of the select few (I feel) that Doesn't wear make-up (on a regular basis), or jewelery but she certainly isn't masculine but I can't see her wanting to slip into a pair of pair of Haynes tighty whites, wrangle jeans and a flannel shirt anytime soon.

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Yes indeed, Mistress Michelle

The very point my wife has put to me from time to time.

i think we all know the answer LOL.

It is not something that would excite me as i only want to interact with females - just as my wife wants to interact with males.

Equally she sounds very similar to gmmech's wife in that she has no great interest in clothes or makeup - completely my opposite!

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    MM, personally I think it would be an incredible turn-on. Though I'm not attracted to men in the slightest, and not into the sissy thing at all, I'm REALLY (I mean disturbingly) attracted to butch or androgynous women. I've always been hot for flat-chested, muscular girls with more male than female mannerisms. I have no idea why, since I'm utterly unattracted to men. Still, that's they way it works with me. Put a flat-chested girl in a tank top and a baseball cap and I just about soil myself! lol

So ya, if I had a wife who cross-dress as a passable male, I'd probably have a permanent chubby! lol

mikecb

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM in DC there are Drag King shows where women dress up as men and I've heard they're very popular.

To answer your question, I have NO INTEREST in being dominated by a male, but from time to time have had the thought of a woman dressed as a man dominating as something that might be fun to try. I've also thought that if I could ever get passable (highly unlikly), it would be fun to go out on a date with both in drag (me en fem and my date dressed male).

While I suspect this is not as common as males dressing female, I suspect there are more guys who would admit it if we weren't such a homophobic society. Just look at strap on use, and that it's only been the last few years where guys are starting to admit that they like to receive anal from a woman with a strap-on. And if memory serves me correctly it was Dan Savage's (of the Savage Love sex advice column) article about 4 or 5 years ago that came up with the term PEGGING to describe this.

So who knows maybe in a few years we'll see this become a more popular fetish.

6. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Interesting question. While my wife isn't butch or anything, she is not very into frilly girly clothes or dressing up either. I have the lingerie, she never wears anything like that. I think if she saw how vast my collection is she would be 'disturbed'.

Having said all that she is an "interesting case" because she does wear clothes that might be considered more male than female. She seldom if ever (like maybe once per year if required for an event) wears a dress and prefers dressy pants. She wears stylish clothes and dresses up for work, but only in pants, jackets and low heels if any. Some of her underwear (yes it's female) is cut and styled like men's "tighty whities" with the little opening in it for a guy to whip it out and pee standing up. These are stitched closed and are very definitely girl underwear, but still they do look male.

She wears a heavy corduroy lined shirt jacket around the house to stay warm. It's mine, but she has taken it over as hers. So the reality is that she CAN and DOES wear boy/male clothes and gets away with it.

I don't mind her clothing choices. She looks professional and stylish for work, but it isn't frilly or feminine. At home she dresses for comfort. I don't expect her to strut around in sexy clothing. I'm the one that wants to do that!

So should I be jealous that she can wear clothing that either looks boyish or in fact is men's clothing while I have to hide my obsession with wearing girl sissy clothes? I love wearing lingerie and would love to strut around the house in her presence, but she doesn't want to see that. She wants me to be her man - the man she married and who makes love to her as a man, not a submissive sissy princess. :slut:

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is quite an interesting question, Mitress Michelle and i must admit that i had to think about it for quite a while. I have a friend who is a F2M transexual and i must confess that sometimes i think: "what a waste - he's got all i desire and doesn't want it ...". On second thoughts, however, he migt have the same thoughts when seeing me.
    Nevertheless, i deeply understand that feelings not always go along with our anatomy and if a woman feels rather masculine and wants to be a man so She's got the same rights as i claim for myself.
    The thought that my Mistress would come out with such feelings is quite absurd so my answer must be rather theoretic.
    Would i still love Her? I suppose yes - love goes much deeper and is based on much more than outer appearance. Would i still feel sexually attracted by Her? I am afraid this feeling would suffer immensely. Would i support Her on the way? Yes, i definitely would.

Gosh, i just imagined my Lady dressed as a male - what a ridiculous thought LOL

*curtsey*

maid katrin

8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LOL, katrin, you are too cute!!

Well, for some of you, your spouses know and embrace who you are, which is wonderful. But I hear all the time how some are so frustrated by the fact that they dont know how to tell thier wives that they are into and excited by either dressing or being locked, or both. And if they do tell thier spouses and get the Are you fucking nuts speech, then they cant understand why. So, I think it is important for them to understand, if the shoe was on the other foot, how would you feel. Your wife comes out and says, I would rather be a man, or better yet, I found this website that sells chastity devices for women and I want one, lol, wonder how a vanilla man would accept that little tidbit of news LMAO, I would guess not too good! Anyway, something to think about.

Mistress Michelle

9. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, i see Your point now Mistress Michelle. I better keep my mouth shut ... or better my fingers still. Considering i'd be vanilla is weird enough but thinking of me as a man goes far beyond my power of imagination ...

*curtsey*

maid katrin

10. beverly ann

beverly ann beverly ann

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Also something to consider in this - Women have, in fact, been cross-dressing publicly, as well as privately, with total acceptance, for decades now.

Blue jeans were invented by the Levi-Strauss company to be mens' workpants, women think nothing of wearing their Dad's, husbands' or even sons' shirts and / or jackets. And on and on - right down to borrowing their thermal underwear when it's cold outside.

Can we say "double standards"?

11. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Putting it that way MM, I suppose it would be difficult for a vanilla spouse to be told that his wife would rather be a man. I know I would. I suppose it would bring up all sorts of uncomfortable ideas about his/my own sexuality too.

However, I suspect that if his wife wanted a chastity belt it might be a little exciting to the vanilla husband (any husband for that matter) because it sounds kinky AND sexual in a sort of way that most guys - even vanilla ones - might at least find titillating. Aren't most men a little possessive of their wives (property) and vice versa? So the thought of owning her and actually having her under lock and key would set to rest any feelings that she's "sleeping around" right?

But back to the original question of if the tables were turned... it may boil down to the underlying reasons. I'd want to understand why she wants it. "I want to spice things up sexually with you dear" That sounds a lot better for the relationship than if she were to say "I want it because I have this strange obsession with men's clothing and it makes me feel all macho and manly."

Having examined this for myself a little more... I fall towards the latter reason. I need this MORE for obsessive selfish reasons. However, if my strange kink somehow could be enjoyed by my spouse too, then maybe we have a win-win here. Unfortunately I don't think that's the case in our relationship right now... And in some odd way, if she was as in to my need to cross-dress (and prance around like a sissy girl and be controlled through chastity and all that goes with it) as I was, I'm not exactly sure that I would enjoy it AS MUCH AS I DO NOW. I guess a sad part of all this is that I really enjoy the secrecy and taboo nature that goes along with this. It's not that I enjoy keeping something from her, it's that I enjoy the thrill of keeping it secret from EVERYONE (Chastity Mansion excluded of course). Lastly I suppose that if WE could maintain this little secret as a team then I would enjoy doing/sharing it with my wife. We'd be keeping the secret together and that's exactly the kind of thing that would bring me closer in our relationship.

[Can you tell that I have trust issues with people in general? It's not her, it's everyone! I'm rather suspicious of people. *grrr*]

12. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    if Rob (hmmmm . . . a bit of a masculine name isn't it), my Mistress and Wife, desired to be male, i would be supportive. Why not? i've always felt our respective roles in our marriage are about helping the other become who they are as a healthy and whole human beings. . . filling the holes in our spirits and souls, reclaiming those parts that were lopped off by society, parents, teachers during our childhoods as unacceptable, embarressing or just plain 'dirty'. If Rob can't find acceptance of all of her with me, than who?

13. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle, as usual you have made us think. Always a good thing, hmm if the shoe was on the other foot, as previously mentioned girls do get to cross dress with out public censure. Just a generation ago girls could not wear pants to public high school, now many do not even own a dress. Along that line there is not much sexier than a woman in a men’s dress shirt and nothing else!

But the scenario you proposed “she wants to be more macho or manly” hmm I for one would deal with it as I love a strap on (and many others on this site) and that would be in fitting with the guys underwear. Basically boils down to what is expected versus what we are. Remember Hose, wigs, high heels, cosmetics…. All were first “invented” for use by men. Many societies dress men in skirts and that is considered normal. In other words if it does not hurt anyone else and is enjoyable I would say go for it (but as you know my tastes I much prefer lace to cotton)

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    SATC - Season Three - Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl...

Charlotte's photo session as a man, seems she could pull it off!

[​IMG]

If I were to go down that road I'd be so confused. I'd have to be Victor Victoria! A girl, dressed as a man, pretending to be a girl....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice