What Goes through your mind when locked?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Dogchasecats, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    What sort of thoughts go through your mind when locked. My husband says he thinks of me all the time. If I dont pay attention to him for awhile though he seems to get bitter. What sort of things go through your mond when your locked? What do wish your keyholder would do with you? Do you need more attention when locked? If your ignored for awhile are you ok with that? I ask because I am wanting to treat my husband well while he is locked up for me but it is hard for me to get info from him that I know will be honest. He may just be saying what he thinks I want to hear.

2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    KH and I just talked about this the other day ... when I'm locked I'm continually reminded (which means always thinking about) of sex ... so while I do not need actual touch / tease (of course I prefer it) ... I just need her to mention / imply / suggest / acknowledge the fact that I'm locked and that she is aware of my situation. As I stated to her, you can flat out lie (tell me she is going to tease my tonight) and then when the time comes just say "I've changed my mind" ... or as she just did a few minutes ago when I was headed to the shower, she stated "don't be messing around while you are in the shower" ... or other times she has said "I'll be checking on you" and maybe only 25% of the time actually check ...

Very long winded way of saying all I need to not feel "ignored" is for her to acknowledge that I'm locked 1 - 2 times a day.

3. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    For me, the chastity constantly reminds me of her ownership and her control. This leads me to thoughts of service. Not just sexual service, but mindful attentiveness and subservience. My training is making me anticipate her needs. She has praised me for being proactive and showing initiative. If she doesn't pay attention to me, I can always go about my business (chores, homework, etc.) knowing that her control is still total. I have her constant reminder. It gives me complete peace of mind.

I hope that this has been helpful.

Dogchasecats and CS75 like this.
  4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Feeling like its being ignored is worst. i.e. a total indifference to the fact that I'm locked up. It only takes a comment or a touch every now and again to keep me happy - it’s being given that 'hope'!

chrissie68 likes this.
  5. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Totally agree, being locked up floods you with constant desire. You are repeatedly reminded throughout the day of your locked up state, and thinking of the keyholder. If you have someone that is playful, or will send you messages that hint at, or outright tease you, it is a wonderful thing. However no teasing, or indifference can bring you down. I would suggest just reminding him occasionally with a dirty message, a little bit of grabbing, or making him acknowledged his status. Because of our work schedules being opposite of one another my wife and I wont see each other sometimes for a day or 2 at a time, when we dont see each other and dont talk much about anything but work, or daily tasks I feel myself feeling a bit frustrated and ignored. However last night I got a text message from wife: "lol" I responded: "why are you laughing" her response "because you are locked up". Just a little acknowledgement made me excited. I have always liked when the wife demands a chore be done here and there. I think in my psyche I look at it as I am giving my orgasms up, something that I used to do daily sometimes multiple times a day. I therefor have this thing in the back of my head that says does she even think about me, does she realize the pleasure I gave up, does she realize that she is the only one that can give me that now?

I agree with the above though, being ignored just puts you in a cruddy mood.

joe01 likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Nothing. After all this time it gets no more thought than my wedding ring unless I am going to sit down but even that is automatic so that I do not sit on my Testicles. After awhile you loss the initial excitement of being locked up and it becomes normal.

7. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Like Vinny, being locked long term just becomes normal and when I'm at work I'm too busy to think much about my device. My wife rarely does any teasing, but enjoys multiple orgasms from weekly pussy worship, the intimacy of which I enjoy immensely. I certainly think about these occasions and look forward to them. She is so used to me being locked she doesn't give it any thought anymore, she used to suggest taking it off at certain times, now she expects me to do everything except go through airport security with it on. As an example, we were both walking into the sea to swim yesterday and I turned to her and said "Well, this is a first for me" and she looked a bit puzzled and said "The first ocean swim of 2017?". I said, "No, first time in the ocean wearing my cage, I hope the salt doesn't corrode it" to which she said "The sea is so damn cold if I was you I'd be more worried the cage will shrink so much and cut it off." While I was a bit surprised that she hadn't thought of it, the more I thought about it the more reasonable it seemed: the more "normalized" something is, the less it is at the front of our thoughts.

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I think oh #^*%#} why am I doing this.
    The. When I get comfortable I settle in and know it's because I prefer to be controlled.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice