What gets your keyholder off?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sissy Veronica, Feb 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissy Veronica

sissy Veronica Junior Member

Sales
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Just wondering what really gets your kh off the most.
    My wife just doesn't get off until I'm squirming and moaning under her.I'm never allowed to cum,so as she pushes me closer and closer to climax thats when she has her most powerful orgasms.
    I think knowing I can't cum just makes it that much more intense for her.
    I'd love to hear perspective from others on this topic,especially the kh

2. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    Riding the dildo on the front of my belt! She orgasams many times and I don't feel an thing. And also pegging me with her strap on

sissy Veronica likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My moans of pleasure or pain will trigger her orgasm in under 2-3 minutes most times. If I am not moaning enough she will tell me to put on some painful nipple clips or squeeze my testicles. When I start moaning loud enough she starts to orgasm and has powerful ones. My moans have always been her orgasm trigger and when we used to have intercourse, I had to keep quiet because she would orgasm too quickly and get too sensitive to continue. Sometimes I fake the moans just to get her to orgasm. I have the reverse problem of many guys. My wife is the premature ejaculator in our family. I enjoy oral and if I try to prolong it longer than a minute, she grabs my hair and pulls me to her until she orgasms. It hurts so I have to do as she says to stop the pain. Don't get me wrong, I love having a bisexual wife who can orgasm in less than 3 minutes and with a short rest, can orgasm 1 or 2 more times. She is in her mid sixties but when we were young, she has had as many as 17 orgasms in a 3 hour period and could keep on having them if I kept stimulating her.

I think one of the reasons we played with others and shared a girlfriend was that we know each other's buttons so well that we can make each other orgasm in less than 5 minutes. With others, we can stretch that out to an hour or more.

sissy Veronica likes this.
  4. Stavslockedcock

Stavslockedcock Active member

Local Time:
    My wife gets off the best while sitting on my face till she can't come anymore. I also am not allowed to get off ever again my only relief is by being milked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice