What else is ther

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Serafina's pet, Jan 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    My lady, does not seem willing to take an active role, no anal, no dildos, no sexual contact even for her own pleasure maybe 1 a mo. She knows I dress up does not want anything to do with it. Play sessions are so rare the like season's going by. She does not really order me to do shit. I did ask her to do this and after some time even come to an agreement she would not have to work so she could relax and have time for the lifestyle.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Does she actually understand what the lifestyle is?

Are you married, in a relationship or is she someone you have approached to be your Lady?

How have you introduced her to what it is you want?

Have you asked her what she wants?

If you are married or in a relationship is this something you have done for your entire relationship or is this something you have discovered since being together?

Why do you have to be ordered to do something? Shouldn't you use your own initiative and think of things to do for yourself?

3. Serafina's pet

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    She deffinitly knows, we are married. She was working but wanted to quite her job so I was agreed that it would open up time for her to relax and thus have time for me. And I do go out of my way. I do pedicures dishes laundry, and more, roped with thos last pay period worked 140 hours. As far as her wants have asked and talked about it but real answer. If something dont change really soon im gonna call it quits!!!

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Your first post sounded like a temper tantrum, but the more detailed second post makes it sound like you probably have cause to be upset. Just make sure you communicate calmly and openly in a neutral environment before doing something you later regret.

5. Serafina's pet

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    I have tried, communication has never been my best asset. At this point in kissing my mind.

6. Serafina's pet

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    Basicly i feel as is she wants all the benifits, not wanting to put any reciprocating effort!!!

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Some things come down to a comfort level. She doesn’t like doing anything near your backdoor or interested in you dressing in a feminine way...chances are she will never feel comfortable doing that. It can create a different viewpoint of you that might make it uncomfortable to be intimate with you.

What you can do is let that part go and realize that isn’t in her wheelhouse. You can tell her that you are going to let all that go and focus on her. After awhile of making her feel comfortable again you could have a talk about trying to rekindle the intimacy.

It seems to me she is turned off by the anal and the dressing, and she doesn’t separate them from you...it’s become you, and she doesn’t like those things and intimacy is difficult if those things are present.

It’s probably not the answer you were looking for, but have seen similar tendencies and situations, and it usually comes down to “I’m putting up with this, but I don’t like it”.

If you compromise on some of the things that really put her off(anal and dressing) she may come around and participate in some of the stuff she does like(chastity, flr, domineering).

Good luck

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Excellent advice @Nicoftime. My Wife is utterly uninterested in wearing a strap on and the aneros prostate massager we bought nearly two years ago is still in its box. She gets to decide what we do and when and although she hasn’t made me throw the massager away it is still unused and likely to remain that way for a good while yet.

9. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    It sounds to me that if you expect your wife to participate in dildo, dressing, anal etc you are going to be very disappointed. I would suggest that there are very few wives or girl friends that in reality would participate in such activities unless they are either that way inclined, sexually adventurous or love their partner so much that they would be prepared to try. It doesn't sound from what you say that your wife is any of these.

I realised this in my own relationship many years ago, and reset my expectations accordingly. Unless you can openly discuss and understand what it is that you both want, then reach an agreement or understanding about going forward, neither of you will be happy when you have so mismatched desires and needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice