What does $38 buy you?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Adam444, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    First impressions...

I recently order three devices off of eBay from a U.S. based reseller of Chinese devices. Prices are slightly more expensive but it eliminates the multi-week wait for items shipped from China. What does $38 buy you? Not much. I simply labeled each device A, B, and C. I think device A is searchable by A271, it's closed over the shaft and open at the glans with an anatomical base ring. B and C are fully open devices, with C being the super-short version.

[​IMG]

I had high hopes for A, wanting to try the anatomic ring and hoping that the open end would eliminate some of the urination and cleanliness issues with my current device. I'm a little suspicious of the sheen on the exterior of the tube, it seems a little glossier than one might reasonably expect stainless steel to be polished, although I don't have any experience polishing stainless. The biggest problems are not only is the tube not centered in the ring, it tilts off to one side.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The angle of the tube also makes inserting (and more importantly removing) the lock quite a challenge. The interior of the base ring was obviously ground but not polished, it needs some work to remove some rough edges.

Devices B and C suffer from the same flaw, which is how the rods that make up the cage a welded together. They were welded together from the outside but where the flat end of the horizontal bar meets the curved side of the vertical bar there is small gap that exposes the sharp edge of the horizontal bar. The flaw varies from intersection to intersection but some of them seem serious enough that I'm unwilling to put my penis in the tube. Sanding may fix the problem but that's going to have to wait for another day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At this point, I have three devices that I basically consider unwearable out of the box and doesn't make for a fun Friday night!

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear your night was ruined. I see most of those as training and learning devices - to help you figure out what works and doesn't work for you.

Let me know if I can find you a nice Cherry Keeper to fit you in :)

corsac likes this.
  3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    I have spent a small fortune over the years on devices. A couple years ago I made the mistake of showing my wife some of the new tiny cages. She loved the idea. So after several cheap devices we ordered a custom small device that wasn’t crooked and wouldn’t pinch (Malechastitynow contender). I agree with the statement above, they are learning/starter devices. At the price they are a steal! I started when the cb-2000 was the only option and it was $160 or something like that.

There are so many great custom devices these days that don’t break the bank like Lori or Steelwerks Extreme. I’m sorry those devices didn’t work from you but I hope that you at least have a better idea of the size you need! Don’t worry about the rough spots, you should only wear them to size yourself anyway. That said, I had reasonably good luck with the cheap devices being wearable for a few days to a week at a time.

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    In the name of science and for the benefit of the folks here, I tried both of the open cages. They use the same base ring as my solid tube so it was just a matter of switching tubes.

I tried the super short one first and as anticipated mostly made my penis disappear. I bought this one more as a whim than anticipating any long term wear and what I didn't like was the last 1/4" or so of my penis peeking out between the vertical bars. I could see that being rather uncomfortable if I wore the cage for any period of time. Upon reflection I think if I really wanted a super small tube, I would want the type where the bars meet at a central point or the type with solid disc at the end. I could very much see for those into small penis humiliation, the super small tube being very appealing.

Then I tried the longer open tube, which is about the same length/diameter as my solid tube. Obviously it was much more comfortable because my flaccid penis doesn't get quite to the end. I also found it quite interesting to be able to see my penis and what it was doing inside the cage. With a solid tube I could only feel my penis moving around and what I discovered is that the movement I felt wasn't my penis moving inside the cage but rather the cage moving over my penis.

So I continue about the morning, just wearing a pair of sweat pants, when I notice something wet on my inner tight. Reach down, check, and sure enough I'm leaking. What the hell? Apparently trying on chastity cages is enough to set me off despite the fact of not really feeling aroused or even erect during the process.

Because the leaking had really started to get me aroused but still thinking about science, I decided to see how accessible an open device really is. That's when the trouble started. I could manage to touch a little of the top of my glans and the little bit that was poking through the end of the tube (that was actually a little too much). I can't reach the underside of the glans because my scrotum pressed up against the tube. Hmm, what to do.

So I take a Q-tip, put a little lube on it, and worked it in so I could touch the underside of my glans. Since I've started this adventure I have been aroused in some weird abstract way that doesn't make me want to have an orgasm. The Q-tip was entirely different, I wanted to cum in the worst way. Like now, right now, screw the cage and any pain. Unfortunately I had to get ready for work. With a tremendous amount of self control I stopped playing, took off the cage, and took a slightly cold shower. For the next hour I was floating around somewhere, incredibly horny but at the same time wanting to be chaste.

It's amazing the kind of power a steel cage wrapped around your genitals has and where it takes you.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I discovered today that there's room in the short open cage for more than just a Q-tip, I can get the tip of my finger in the end under the glans. While that really facilitated the teasing part, the denial part was a bit of a challenge. I managed to keep things under control long enough to get myself fully wrapped in steel.

While I haven't been caged the entire time I haven't had an orgasm in something like 22 days. That was really what help me stop, I want waste what I've done and I really want to see what happens after another 22 days.

6. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    So I wrote the eBay seller saying that I was dissatisfied with device A, explaining that the tube was off center and tilted to the right making it very difficult to get the lock in and out. I also sent the same pictures that I posted here. "Kathy's" response:

Dear ,

Good Day !

It can use normal and effect is same . all buyer say it is good . maybe it has measure default , but the goods is well . please understand . i will give you the 1$ refund from myself ,could you accept it ? please let me know .

Best Regards
    Kathy

If I'm understanding her message correctly, she says everyone else says it's good and maybe the problem is that it just doesn't fit me. I don't know if it fits because I haven't put it on. With something like this I'm going to give it a test drive off the body.

Part of me wonders if Kathy's poor English is just a ruse, fire back gibberish and hope the customer gives up. Too bad this isn't some other product, I have a niece that speaks Mandarin.:)

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    I found with a little effort and a few tools, I could make thes cheap devices like B and C, just as comfortable if not more than my mature metal cage.

Step 1: take a dremel with a polishing disco and smooth out any rough spots.

Step 2: use a pliers and a soft cloth and bend the two vertical bars closer together, this prevents tip from pushing through.

I found the cage that is closest to my flacid length (B) is more long term than the short (C). Urine seems to dribble and spray everywhere with the short cage, and presses the device into my sack. Always cage on sack contact is awful for long term wear, air needs to get in there or it gets funky no matter how much you wash.

A little baby oil gel and it’s good for the day, and a little before bed keeps erections from ripping your balls down.

Good luck

8. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't have a Dremel and haven't found a compelling reason is the last 10 years to purchase one. That's not to say I won't. As I said I tried on the longer open cage (B) a couple of times haven't had any real problems with it, even with an erection. Don't know about long term wear but it's diameter is a little larger than I really need, which pushes my testicles even higher. The only positive is that urination is a lot neater. The super short one was more of a whim purchase.

With every device I've tried, my scrotum is pressed up against the bottom of the tube. I'm not sure how or even if I would be able to fix that.

What disappointments me the most is A. The lock is just too fussy and I've found that while the lock may operate perfectly on the desk, getting everything to align on the body is a little trickier. So I need to have a little more confidence before putting it on that I can actually get it back off. I'm wondering if shortening the left pin (looking from above) would help center the tube. I'm kind of wondering how (or if) that changes the angle where the pin goes into the ring.

After wearing B, I'm sure I would have as much access to my glans with A as I do B. I'm not sure if that would be offset by neater urination.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love tools, so I hardly thought twice about an excuse to purchase another lol! But yes,if you wouldn’t use it other than to do cage maintenance, it hardly seems worth the 20-30 dollar investment.

I had a device like your A, it wasn’t twisted like yours is though. I was sadly disappointed in the anatomical ring, I thought it would be super comfy but it wasn’t. It stayed put, but caused a lot of friction and burn marks.

10. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    My lust for tools and I have/had a lot of them has waned in recent years. Now I'm working on keeping it "need" vs. "want."

I wanted to try the anatomical ring to see if it help with by testicular issues. Too bad that ring doesn't work with any of the other cages. They seem to be kind of polarizing, people either love them or not.

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They do help keep the device from hanging low, but I think without an exact size, for me it was too tight. Maybe a custom device will use that design someday and it may become the standard.

12. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I did a little adjusting and polishing on the locking "lugs" of device A and got it to the point where I thought it safe to put on. As I said previously I really had high hopes for this device and liked the idea of a mostly closed cage but with an open front to make urination and hygiene a little easier. The spacing of the vertical bars at the front is also considerably narrower (8mm vs. 10mm) and there's an extra cross bar, so there's no way I'm getting a finger in there.

The anatomic ring was a little more difficult to get one, I don't know if that's a function of the shape, a slightly smaller area than a 50mm round ring, or because it's somewhat thicker in cross section than a standard ring made from round stock. But I got it on and everything adjusted. Slipped the tube over my penis and got it into place. I have to say there was a slight hesitation as started to insert lock but it seemed to slide in easily enough, so I turned the key. No going back now. ;)

Initially, I really liked how the ring held my testicles, it seemed, maybe, they slightly further away from my body but definitely made sitting and bending a bit more comfortable. The tube itself, while about the same size as my solid tube, was so much lighter. So everything as was feeling pretty good.

As I mentioned in the initial review, the tube is off center in the ring and shifts slightly to the right. After not too much time my testicles shifted to the left and that wasn't so comfortable. It's really a shame because would have liked to wear this cage a lot longer to see how the anatomical ring and open front worked out. The size of the tube is about right, maybe a slightly (2mm) smaller diameter and maybe slightly (5mm) shorter in length ?

I'm half wondering if I should try another one of the same design, maybe I'll get lucky with better fabrication???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice