What do you wish your partner would do?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Jules, Jun 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Thank you guys for those most helpful answers. I do appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    From what I've read on the Mansion and experienced in my own life pre-chastity as well as now what Men crave from their partners most is attention. Yes we usually want that attention manifested sexually, but I think it's more about the attention than the sex. It used to infuriate me when my wife would say she didn't have time to have sex. She had time to go to 5 or 6 work out classes a week. She had time to volunteer in the kids classrooms all the time. She had time to do any number of social activities such as book clubs, lunches with the girls or hikes. She had time to do her job and volunteer work.

I think that's one of the things I like about chastity is I believe for the most part I do have her attention and focus. She is getting a lot out of it which probably helps. But I feel like a real priority in her life now. It's probably dangerous to generalize as there are some men who are quite happy being left alone, but to me that is a void that needs filling. If you don't fill it with something positive, you'll end up filling it with something negative.

Best wishes with your book.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Good luck with your book!

1. Affirmation. I know it goes against most strong willed and hardcore mistresses, but I think there is a large need to see their mistress is aware. Yes it's usually his kink she is accommodating, but it's an unusual kink, built on sacrifice. Non acknowledgement of that sacrifice defeats the kink. I'm not talking about wall to wall teasing, just a small tap on the cage, or a simple question of how's your cage feeling today. By the way I am very lucky to have such an attentive partner.

2. Brutal honesty. My favorite part of chastity so far has been her opening up verbally. She's not denying me orgasms because I want her to, she's doing it because she doesn't need them, or my penis. Being open and honest about it is a very big turn on. I still get orgasms, but they are a treat for me, not something for her, and I know that, and if I don't deserve a treat I won't get one.

3. Inventive. One thing she struggles with but also does very well with also. I think sometimes of all the devilish things I would make her do if I knew she would not or could not say no...oh my the possibilities. Maybe I'm just a creative fella, but I would go hog wild with that kind of power.

As far as I'm concerned, everything else falls somewhere in those three things.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Take the lead, take charge (honestly I hope this runs over in to our everyday married life) Every household decision shouldn't be mine to make. This is very frustrating!! You are a grown independent woman, make decisions.

Open up about what you want

Enforce the rules

5. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Today my wife fancied a bit of TLC in bed but said to me "you'll be disappointed though because I'm sure I won't orgasm, and I know you love me to." She reckoned without the impetus that over 3 months of male chastity with no orgasms of any sort provides. Yes my tongue got a real good workout and so did her fingers teasing me. She ended up enjoying a few O's and within seconds of the last one was gently snoring away relaxed and contented.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is definitely a pattern here. I think I may need to put together a second volume of the book to go further than the basic introduction. Thanks again guys for taking the time to reply.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    This. 1000 times this.

8. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    I've been with my wife for 8 years, complete vanilla, and only now been locked up for 4 days..
    It will take another 8 years to get where you are, I wish the same. Me stop asking and let her a act on her own. Just to take control, she always want an equal partner and I love her and trying to change her to being more dominant. Don't know if that ever happens. My fantazies are endless as we R truly at the beginning...

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    I don't think it should take 8 years to get where you want to be. If you've only been locked for 4 days you are still a chastity virgin. You have a lot of things to experience with your wife and Key Holder. You also have information here at the mansion to draw from to help you. I didn't know this was here 3 years ago when I submitted unconditionally to my Wife. To me that's what changed things around for me. Unconditionally submission to her. It's harder than it sounds. This may not be how your relationship goes but I do believe it's vital that her benefits outweigh yours for this arrangement to succeed. If she's benefiting and likes the control than what happens is, Her Call and your both happy. Enjoy your Journey with your Wife and remember to communicate ,trust and Love each other. :):)

lockit likes this.
  10. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    As a fresh vanilla starting in Chastity. Actually thinking about it. My wife have pegged me and on my birthday we bought red ladies panties, tongs I thing they called. And she pegged me like that.
    So we not completely vanilla, but the relationship es equal and develop extremely slowly to be where would like it to be. Her ultimate fantasy is my ass used by another muscling guy. I hope we on the right path. But so far I have to make decisions and push for discovering the new!

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Mash 2214 “a chastity virgin”?

Like that. I guess I’ll feel like that the next time I am locked up. Been over a month since I have felt metal between my legs, “Unconditional submission to her” comes in many forms, whether locked or unlocked, because it isn’t encased doesn’t make it is mine to play with, for my own pleasure. It is her property, she can keep it locked or not, at her whim.
    I'm just going to have to blurb that saying out after 4 days of lock up to her. Wonder what her reaction is going to be?

12. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Marvellous, i just managed to squeeze from her if she wants me to remove it at the airport security and put it back k on afterwards as I am testing if she will give me directions. Yes/no but at the moment she's sort of swinging around such answers and talking about us, we, we should try... Etc. But eventually I managed to get an answer that she wants me to pass security at the airport tomorrow with caged. Than I will hand over the key and my test run is over. And I hope it will be her decision from that time on.

13. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    My wish is to wake up the little dragon which sleeps in my wife innocent mind and spill the fire around and show the world how she grew. Give her mind freedom and possibilities to have life the way she deserve it. And I want to be there the humble hubby to provide with the comfort of her satisfaction.

14. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Very good point. She feels guilty of cumming without me, thats a mess. I would much like to convince her that's my pleasure to get her to orgasm. It would be a good point for ladies that have not already bought the idea that domination is about love and care for someone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice