What do you KHs do to make your man more submissive

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BKwife, Oct 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM

Maybe set a reminder several times a day on your phone to stoke the submissiveness fires.

2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    IMO, this is a key concept that tends to be lost or ignored in many discussions (not so much here, but on other sites) of F/m dynamics, often in favor of the “true submissive” ideology. Partly as a backlash against “do-me subs” focused on their own list of fetishes and desires, a lot of dominant women insist that only her desires matter, and those of the sub are irrelevant. In doing so, they ignore their greatest advantage, the most powerful means of achieving dominance: learning his deepest and darkest desires, and exploiting them to mold, condition, and train him for her own benefit.

The D/s sites have countless “dominant” women demanding that a male sub must be ready to serve their every desire, even to anticipate them, with no regard for his own. Not surprisingly, they complain that “real” male subs are too hard to find. If they were more realistic, they might realize that there are many men with potential to be the sub of their dreams, and the power to realize that potential lies in strategically exploiting the men’s desires.

Comstock, Headtrip and Miss Bella like this.
  3. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    I would give you 1000 likes for this response if I actually could.

Nailed it completely on the head. I hear a lot of "i want to please YOU with what YOU want..."and thats not the true roadmap to the sub's 'subspace'....although fun can still be had that way-- that's not how you infiltrate and exploit their mind to be scared at how far they'd be willing to go to please you once achieved.

Thank you for laying the law down with this because so many others need to read it , understand it, and live it if they ever wanna have or find success in this realm.

O2beyoursub, hardbodysub and jemima like this.
  4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    This is a great thread thanks for the ideas for my wife

5. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I thought I had reached a very good submissive headspace the last couple years as chastity went from a fun kinky thing to now full time under my Wife’s lead.
    But after we read some blog posts on femdomthinktank I had made a comment about how she made her husband wear panties for different things. And it reminded me of when we first got married, we were 18 and for some reason my Wife asked me to put on a pair of her underwear, so I did, and at the time we were playing around and I had a massive erection that those little underwear couldn’t contain. My Wife remembered this too and laughed about it, and teased me about being in a 1.5” cage all the time now.

Any way, the next night she didn’t like the way I said something to her as we were getting ready to shut things down for sleep after I had given her oral for her orgasm. I didn’t think I said anything wrong or any attitude or anything, but she gets out of bed and walks into our dressing room and comes back with a pair of pink lace panties and throws them at me. She says get up and get em on now, I of course start laughing and say something like yeah okay, and she’s just staring at me with the look!
    I know I’m fucked and not in a fun way, so my face starts burning, I put them on and know I look ridiculous, I instantly wanted to shrink away and hide. And she’s loving it, she gets in bed and says, good now go look in the mirror and then get in bed, you’re wearing them to sleep in.

Cross dressing does nothing for either of us, that whole area of kink just never has, and of course, to each their own, I know many people here are into it and that’s great.

But this has nothing to do with sexual arousal at all, but my entire submissive level went intensely deeper!

She made me wear another pair last night too, and it’s only to sleep in, then it’s back to mens underwear. But I had no idea my submission could be pushed that much deeper just by something that’s really kind of ridiculous, but it works. It didn’t bother 18 year old me with my proud erect cock ready to dominate my Wife, it’s a big difference when my manhood is kept small and locked away and then covered in lace panties that she’s supposed to be in lol.
    And now my Wife knows the affect it has, she loves it, teases me with little comments in text from work or whispers when we’re together watching tv. Just pushes her dominance further, which I love, even if it means embarrassment for me each night

true42, SubPeter, starflyer and 3 others like this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    Gee I wish my partner wanted oral when she was pissed at me !! lol.

Yeah same with us though no interest in cross dressing, being a sissy or feminisation, that said I wouldn't put it past her to make me wear panties for the very same reasons. Its the point of been made to do something that you wouldn't normally do because she has told you too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice