What do you do when released??

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by smallboy4686, Mar 3, 2019.

1. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    For those of us that are self lockers or remotely locked using online sites or remote keyholders... a two part question.

1. What do you do when you finally get access to the key? Rub one out as quick as possible, savor the moment, etc. Any specific routines?
    2. How long do you stay unlocked for?

Just asking for conversation.

Consensus likes this.
  2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Any answers are going to be fascinating. This is my first time longer than a paltry 27 hours in the first week or two after getting my cage. I've not been released yet, and it's looking like being a good long while yet. In the meantime, knowing what to look forward to would be helpful!

3. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I tend to relax a bit. I am new so i don't have the urge to run and orgasm while my penis wants to show it's wings :p i tend to just enjoy the rest that comes from the unlocking. I find the weight of the cage and lock to be a consent reminder of my sexual urges not a suppressant.

Consensus and smallboy4686 like this.
  4. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    #4 buildup, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    My Wife prohibits a cage and self help including edging. However, I could rub one out if I were really determined to do it.

I wonder how much wearing a cage makes someone dependent on it not to deal with urges themself. Whereas no cage is extra training because my control over self edging has greatly increased. But then I have to be honest here and admit that If I were to rub one out my Wife would see a deterioration in my housework and attitude and would want to know why. Therefore not a realistic option, and anyway I'm fully embracing my chastity this time around.

So that just leaves the edging, which combined with my increased control and great desire and determination to follow and serve my wife results in no requirement for a cage as a preventative measure. Just my kinky desire to wear one.

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice