What devices have you worn and why did you settle on your current device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 3729, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    30EA7C0F-1669-479B-851E-185DAB561ABE.jpeg 278F2952-D9F7-44FC-A4FE-7DAA09DBB49F.jpeg 3101BE24-7454-4CE7-866A-DBB14AC95820.jpeg 0DFBE548-86A2-4057-9C41-D786637C6912.png E86BDFB8-F896-4B36-B4A0-C04E64013CA4.jpeg Okay everyone, I’m at work and bored and thought this might be an interesting thread so I’ll kick it off!

-My first cage was a Holy Trainer V2, I hated it and so did Wonder Woman.
    -I then bought a cheap steel pepper mill style cage and I discovered how much more comfortable steel was versus plastic. Consequently I found that Mistress Wonder Woman much preferred the look of the steel cages and she actually like to see it on me versus the HTv2.
    - The Peppermill cage was so heart I felt like I was swinging a weight around whenever I turned lol and it just pulled too much and crushed my nuts when I’d get hard.
    -so then I bought another cheap steel cage with an ergonomically shaped base ring. I loved that cage and would still be wearing it if ball trap cages were actually secure to wear without getting a PA.
    -Mistress Wonder Woman and I were interested in true security buy she didn’t want me to get pierced so we opted to try the full belt route. To see if I could even tolerate wearing a belt I once again went to eBay and bought a Chinese full belt. Turned out I loved it and the way it felt on my body. It was like constantly having my Mistress’s arms around me.
    - The Chinese belt wasn’t going to last long for me so I took the plunge and bought a Behind Barz belt. No regrets whatsoever, yes it was expensive but I am now secured for my Mistress, no question about it. She loves the look of it on me and as I mentioned before I love the feel of it around my body. I’m still breaking it in but I don’t think it’ll have to come off again because of comfort issues. I’m curious to see what this belt does for submissiveness and equally as curious to see how much more dominant my wife becomes wielding this kind of chastity. Things are already building :). So what device are you wearing and brought you to that particular one?

Dumb1 likes this.
  2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    In chronological order...
    1. I bought a CB-6000s in Jan 2011. Very soon after that I was locking myself up for a few days at a time because my wife said she was not interested in chastity. However, it wasn't long at all before she saw the benefits of my being locked up (more attention to her, more romance, etc.), and she took the keys from me.
    2. Later in 2011 I bought a custom Mature Metal Jail Bird with anti-pullout pins and spike strip. Even though the CB-6000s is designed for smaller penises, it was way too big for mine, so it was time to get a smaller custom device. And, of course, the hygiene was vastly improved over the plastic enclosure.
    3. A couple of years later I was feeling like my custom Jail Bird was still too large. Maybe it was too large from the start, maybe my flaccid got smaller -- I don't know. I also found that the anti-pullout pins caused some unwanted abrasion, so I didn't want/need those. I ordered another, smaller custom device from Mature Metal: the Queen's Keep. This is the device I wore from then on, only occasionally falling back to the Jail Bird for some teasing with the spike strip and when I had to send the Queen's Keep back for modification.
    4. I wanted a device I could wear on business trips, so earlier this year I bought a HolyTrainer v3 Nano with some nice cosmetic customizations. It's actually very comfortable, sized fairly well for me (could be a tad shorter), and easier to keep clean than I thought it would be. But my wife hates it. I guess she likes seeing my little penis behind stark metal bars with a prominent padlock. Also, she says I don't need to be locked when I travel for a few days or a week; she is happy to let me rub my little penis raw for a little while on my own and have me tell her what I did when I return so she can punish me and lock me back up. And she knows for certain I would never cheat on her, because my sexual inadequacies (tiny penis, terrible orgasm control / PE, zero sexual confidence) are very much out in the open in our relationship and discussed frequently in private and in public.
    So, in summary, I am currently wearing the Queen's Keep I have owned for about 6 years.

That said, I have been considering getting a Lori's with the non-PA anti-pullout ring...

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    1. Some leather strap buckle thing from ?? that had rivets that rusted.
    2. A northbound leather (Toronto) zipped cock and ball bag that was impractical
    3. CB-2000 in grey from JT Stockroom. It felt great actually. I really did like it, except the simple round spacer pinched. Mostly was so bulky.
    4. CB-6000 was great. Except it was too large.
    5. CB-6000s felt awesome. But I never did like the flat base rings. I like the round ones from the original CB-2000 better.
    6. HolyTrainer version 2(?) but my wife thought it looked medical and got too smelly. Also I could not find a ring size that wouldn’t just fall off at night, or be too uncomfortable.
    7. MaleChastityNow Contender Prototype - I was finally pierced by this time but I wore it inside the cage at first. The prototype felt amazing. It was my first custom cage.
    8. PA-5000 was a massive disappointment. It was uncomfortable and the locking mechanism felt unsafe.
    9. Contender prototype with PA hook added for pull out security. OMG this was amazing.
    10. Lori cage (second hand) but the PA hook wiggles and pinched and my wife was scared of stripping the screws.
    11. Steelheart with U shaped PA trap. It was confining but I didn’t like the two stabilizing posts that would catch my skin as I put it on. And I could get friction inside the cage. I was able to cum in it. Not good. Also it rattled and made a mess.
    12. HolyTrainer v2 with the PA capturing wire. A royal pain to keep clean and very pinchy.
    13. A malechastitynow Contender... not a prototype... really good. Installing it was a bit fiddly but very comfy. I wore this a lot.
    14. A Steelworxx Securo Cage. I didn’t like the PA lock moving around, catching my skin and pinching. I get pinched easily apparently. It also hung heavy and also oddly bulky.
    15. A MouseTrap. My wife liked it for teasing. I found the right diameter with Mark’s help. I liked it but the back edge was really punishing. We still use it occasionally.
    16. RigidChastity Impaler - heavy and hard to keep urine free with the cap.
    17. GlansArmor from MaleChastityNow - worked great. I even had a PA wand inside it once that Mark made me. Easy to wear without ball trap. Very effective. Just hard to install the v1 without care.
    18. Contender with new PA mount and short straight cage, and oval ring. Mark worked with me and found me an excellent fit. The new design had the screw go through the side. Now my wife could install the cage and secure me by my PA without risk of hurting me, or without my “help”. It made lock ups intense for her to be able to stuff me back in securely and safely.
    19. MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2. Mark applied his PA mount to a new GlansArmor design. I asked for a 1/16” half size smaller and extra rods brazed on the bottom to protect my oversensitive Frenum.
    20. Evotion Bijou for plastic only wear, though my brass lock gets corroded.
    21 Jailbird. Very nicely made. The Contender is 56% lighter and incorporates PA security

I do like it but the feel of high polished jewelry grade 316L stainless steel is my favorite. She loves how shiny and clean I stay. So I’m normally in MaleChastityNow.

I can urinate cleanly in them with their open tip. The PA hook actually helps direct the flow.

I end up wearing the MaleChastityNow
    The GlansArmor2 is what I’m wearing at this very moment, and have spent more than 296 days in a MaleChastityNow since mid 2017, and more than 153 days in his Contender cage. The evotion is a distant third and the rest get some rotation but not much.

I find I can wear a GlansArmor2 in any situation safely. I’ve worn it through umpteen metal detectors too (a light device in 316L steel isn’t magnetic much). It never restricts my activities.

My wife does find times I need extra confinement and she puts me in the Contender when she wants to be more severe. But both can be kept clean and not smelly. You don’t need a PA to wear a Contender, so I do recommend after five years of experience with it, and having tried a LOT of the peer devices. (I haven’t mentioned an embarrassing number of cheap Chinese devices I just never like)

I need to have a chastity yard sale!

Guest 3729 and elias like this.
  4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    I started with a knock-off HT2. It was smelly and didn’t fit very well, way too big. I also discovered I could almost fall out of it in the shower and so it was pointless.
    I bought a stainless cage from somebody here and after many, many modifications to it, I’ve made by own customised cage.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    1. Some steel/ nickel piece of crap, gap too big, cage too long, think it was meant for teasing while excited and not for chastity.

2. A silicon birdlocked. Too flexible, too big, too tight and wide a base ring. Garbage.

Put chastity away for about 9 years, was still a member here but just lurked, and read other blogs in case it ever came up and kept informed.

3. Mature metal jailbird. Got the fit right on first attempt. Worked great, but wouldn’t work with a piercing so eventually became obsolete.

4. Cheap steel cage #1 from Amazon. Wore it while my piercing healed. Had vertical bars and was a bit too long which made it perfect to wear while it protected my new piercing.

5. Rigid chastity model 05. Too long, had to order a smaller one, and wait another 4 months.

6. Cheap steel cages #2-10. These were very tiny, liked but ended up peeing on my sack all the time.

14. Rigid chastity model 05. Perfect, totally secure and I don’t have to take it off unless I’m feeling sentimental and want to reminisce about what used to be. Wand makes it hurt, and shaking and pulling on it does nothing, so it does exactly what it’s supposed to do.

15. Cheap tube ringless device(mouse trap style). I am not long enough to wear it when flaccid. Attempting to go with an alternative to a ball trap device.

16. Contender from male chastity now. Nice but my penis would back out of cap and then not go back fully and it would pull on piercing. Think of it looking more like a hat. Ringless device experiment was a failure, back to my rigid chastity model 05.

I settled on the rigid chastity model 05, because it’s basically perfect as a ball trap device. I wouldn’t mind mixing it up and alternating with other devices every once in awhile. The super short cage, or the super short cage with urethral insert for example. Those however cannot be worn with my piercing on, and any long term wear would allow piercing to close up.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    The first one was a cb6000s and it was not very comfy and abit big for me and after a bit it split in two and then I glue it cos it still used on me when im milked.
    then I had a one that had a tube to go inside me and it was horrible and Mistress had the tube cut down but it got to big for me as well.
    Then I had another little metal one that has not got a tube but was ever so comfy and that one I wear at nite but not in the day cos the little hole at the top lets a bit of me come thro and it rubs on my knickers so in the day I got another little metal one thats more open and easy to clean and dont rub me.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  7. boundforfun

boundforfun Junior Member

Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I started with a CB-6000. The ring was never comfortable, and it eventually split. Glued that back together, and it split again, injuring me time.

I then fully committed to things and bought a My-Steel ErgoSlim belt in 2012. It was much more comfortable and secure, but due to a mistake in measuring the tube never sat right. It would cause edema and I eventually discovered that I could pull out of it. It was sold off.

Over time I then tried:
    KHD v2 - the surface was so rough that I could never get it put on properly.
    BON4 L - the ring wasn't comfortable and the device wasn't secure.
    Curve - Extra large rings helped things fit better, bit again it was never really comfortable or secure.

Then I decided that if I wanted a device that I wasn't able to escape from, I needed a piercing. In order, I got:
    PA-5000 - too small, never really able to get it on without a lot of pain in the piercing.
    Mousetrap - too large, but that was my fault. I found it to be too heavy no mater what I wore.
    Evotion Wearables Cage 7 - First one was too large, but secure. Got a new one with better measurements and it's the most comfortable and secure device I've ever worn.

I'm looking into ordering the Bijou from Evotion Wearables, just haven't decided on color or some of the sizing.

After nine different cages and belts, I still haven't found one that I can't get off in. Maybe some day.

8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    I started with a CB2000 in pink. Moved up to a CB6000 (too much room for me) and then got a CB6000s. My wife does like the plastic look and we (she picked) a Mature Metal Jail Bird. I have in the JB for 8 years now. She has sent it back to have my cage shortened. William at MM is awesome to work with.

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice