What are your routines while locked?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by asonx355, Mar 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    I was standing the shower this morning and as I was getting myself ready for the day, I looked down at my locked "member" and I started to think: "I wonder what other members do as a part of their shower routine."

I know that we are in many different devices and I just wanted to pose the question: what are your shower routines while locked away?

2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I have a cb6000. I just shower as normal, every couple of days I'm unlocked you I can give both the device and my manhood a proper clean.

If (or when) I get a custom device I'll make sure it's one that can by left on for longer periods without hygiene issues.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I ask my wife for the key, unlock in the shower and then lock up after I am clean. I do not need to be locked to remain orgasm free so my wife never worries. She has very little to do as my keyholder. She had me promise to always be locked unless she grants me permission to unlock and to never masturbate. I never think to masturbate even though I can easily due it even when locked. I would only be cheating myself. The whole thing for me is an orgasm from my wife, not me. :)

I also keep it locked sometimes since I have a hand held showerhead and a few hundred swabs to wash with. I use the Jailbird which has lots of openings so it is pretty easy to wash up while locked. Just like to remove it every few weeks to inspect things. Believe it or not, I rather not unlock because I get very comfortable with my Jailbird and sometimes if I take it off and then put it back on, it is not as comfortable as before.

Chas4us2, DoesasTold and boisub like this.
  4. Clockwise

Clockwise Member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    I could easily see this being the case with me as well. But I guess time will tell :)

5. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I also have the CB6000 until next week when the Queens Keep arrives. I agree with Vinny about removing once you find a comfortable zone to be in. If I feel that that I can go a few more days before I require a cleaning I will use a sandwich baggie over the cage and scrotum and tie some butchers twine around the base to create a barrier from the shower water. Im not in there for very long so I tie it tightly and no water gets in. I really despise putting the cage on right after a shower because the skin is so clammy and hard to get a good fit and some days it irritates all day long. I don't like to use lube if I don't have to because I feel like it encourages the base ring to pull up and cause the sack to get real tight. Sometimes it is necessary just to pull the skin back so my boys have a little room in the bag.

6. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    I have a metal jailbird type also and just wash myself. No need to remove the cage really but it's a good idea to remove at least the cage part once in awhile to check on things and shave.

The last few times I've applied pure coconut oil to the area. That is great stuff. Is is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and is an excellent lubricant. It is a great sex lubricant. It's cheap too. Make sure you buy pure 100% coconut oil. It's a food product. A 16 oz. jar is about $4.
    It is solid below 76 degrees like a paste. Liquefies as you apply it to skin. It is much better than water-based lubricant such as KY. No harmful chemicals.

7. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    Just to mention, you can't use coconut oil with latex condoms.

8. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice