What are your top three chastity accessories?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, May 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Whether you are into chastity as a lifestyle or an occasional fun sex game what three things (with brief reasons) are most important to you for making it work or enjoying it? Let's not include KH/partners etc or chastity devices themselves.

For me:

1) My tongue! It is actually now my de-facto sex organ with which I taste her juices and give her multiple orgasms.

2) My Njoy Pure Wand which is the only thing that works for milking my prostate and providing some relief during long periods of denial.

3) Our Kitchen Safe (or kSafe): the keys are locked up so she does not have to worry about them or remember lock combinations. She can extend the time anytime before the max 10 days is up, and can keep doing it! This provides a great tease as does watching the seconds ticking by.

bob40B, Patsey Belle and sissybitch like this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    1) My tongue, as it is now the best way I can give her orgasms 2) The strapon mistress wears when pegging me , it reinforces her control and is something I love to receive 3) The wooden paddle mistress uses to give me my maintenance spankings which helps keep me in line and ready to comply with her wishes

Patsey Belle likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    1. The Blindfold. 2. My hands to give her body rubs and massages 3. Implements in the spanking closet. To keep me under her control

Patsey Belle likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Actually nothing has changed. My wife had a girlfriend for much of our marriage whom she shared with me. Her girlfriend sexually dominated me and got my wife to go along with her. We have not had intercourse for longer than any of us can remember. My wife still orgasms with her vibrator as she has done for the last two decades. We have both preferred oral sex throughout of marriage, so that is not new. Our accessories have not changed, except for the chastity cage. Chastity was started when we left our girlfriend. It turned the long time between sex nights into a sex game. When we were with our girlfriend we had sex several times a week. Afterwards, only once a week or two. So I was sexually frustrated and not liking it. Now I am still sexually frustrated but like it thanks to calling it chastity. :)

5. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I use a kSafe as well and I love it! Great for self imposed chasity as I am.

I am locked for an entire month after which on the third of each month I unlock my cage for cleaning, skin inspection and then its locked up again till next month.

But since the kSafe timer maximum time setting is ten days and I'm too lazy to keep advancing the timer when it nears zero days I wil initially set the timer for ten days, start the timer then immediately remove the timer batteries. Ten days before the third of next month I put the batteries back in the timer and the timer resumes with the ten day countdown making the keys available to me on the third .
    Besides being lazy, the main reason for removing the batteries is for the few times where I have started to loose it and wanted out of the cock cage !!NOW!!. But, I can't get to the keys without first putting the batteries in and then having to wait ten days to actually get the keys..........Arghhhhhhhh! Usually within a couple of hours to one day I have calmed down and can resign myself to remain locked up at which time I'll reset the timer to ten days, remove the batteries again and calmly walk away.

Have a kinky day! :)

6. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    As i'm now a single person and i guess we are not classing the Chastity Mansion as an accessory (although CM is very useful, informative, entertaining and fun which to many would be a good accessory!), my top three are:

1. Tight panties to help hide the bulge when i'm out and about
    2. A good moisturiser to keeping thing nicely chaff free and silky soft
    3. Naughty-Boy prostate toy to help with those lovely frustrating urges

Sissysnax X

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1. Doxy wand vibrator
    2. 9inch dildo with or without strapon
    3. Wooden paddle. Not my favorite lol

Wand is great for getting her off, sometimes more than once and works every time.

Dildo is almost exclusively used for her needs when she wants to get fucked. Something I couldn't do like that even if I wasn't locked.

Paddle is something she has taken a real interest in.

8. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1. The Hitachi Wand
    2. The chastity key, lock and cage
    3. The Spare Parts Harness and Vixen Nexus double designed by women for women.

slave_m and CZSteve like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice