What are your thoughts on uncaged chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Haich, Apr 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Haich

Haich New member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I guess it's probably standard to begin with my own opinion. Personally i love the concept of orgasm denial. Being asked to remove such a strong physical intimacy and have it replaced with a powerful emotional connection. But as far as cages go i have found from my own experiences that it has been a pretty downhill experience.

Every cage I have used could be slipped out of one way or another, which to me sort of defeats the purpose. Also, they are dirty and cleaning them seems like a lot of work imo and never really fully effective. I think the thing I least liked about them though is the fact that they are actually physically stimulating! That's the opposite of what it is meant to do!!

I like the idea of uncaged chastity but have not been successful in this for more than a month. Though I feel like that one month was a much better experience than failing to get sleep because my penis is in pain pushing against a plastic and all the while all I can think about is sex.

That's just my own experience though and I'm sure others would have their own differing experiences.

I just want to point out that I havent posted this to have people persuade me to use chastity devices and my own experiences shouldnt be used as a reflection of other peoples experiences with chastity.

Rather I hope it could be a discussion of which you prefer and perhaps maybe have some discussion on peoples own experiences with uncaged chastity, since uncaged chastity doesnt regularly share equal limelight to caged chastity.

OldLockedCuck and Cincy like this.
  2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    I am teased and denied orgasms, multiple times a day, for weeks. My wife has no desire to put me in a cage, she knows I won't cheat, and she would know if I did. I'm allowed to masturbate, but not cum...she allows a ruined orgasm every week or so, and a full blown orgasm every 3 or 4 months. If I have an accident during one of our tease sessions, I do not get punished, other than I have to do my clean up duty. But that is no longer a punishment but a reward. Life is good.

Blog https://wordpress.com/view/imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com

Haich likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    I have been in a state of chastity for the past week, in an honour agreement. I have no cage and I get turned on and have erections, but to day I have not done anything about them. How long I will last we shall see, but I am determined to honour my agreement. I find it stimulating and challenging.

OldLockedCuck likes this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Cages are a real pai and hassle and I wish I could trust myself to not masturbate to orgasm without a cage. Sure , I could still orgasm with a cage on if I really wanted to but I do have enough control to not try or maybe I’m just to lazy to do what it takes.

I wish it was possible for a KH to just make a penis totally numb unless she wanted it otherwise.

OldLockedCuck and nonerect like this.
  5. Deleted member 53138

Each to their own.....if it works for you then it's right for you. There should be no definitive rules that everyone has to follow.....you learn and evolve along with your KH/Mistress!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As all ready said it is to each there own preferences, personally though I have never given cageless chastity a thought, I don’t have the will power to not play with my self. And the discomfort, pain and problems with wearing a cage is all part of why my madam loves me to be locked,
    It’s not just that I Carnt cum or pleasure my self, it’s that she is denying me the most basic of male actions, an erection. Seeing me in pain as I swell in my cage amuses her no end, and she adores all the hassles I have associated with wearing a cage. In fact she sees it as my duty to suffer for her pleasure.
    But as said before it’s all down to what works for you.

7. EdgednDenied

EdgednDenied Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes i don't wear a cage because I can't, due to activities. So I might go days without one. I won't orgasm because my gf/kh doesn't want me to unless she says. I'm allowed to edge myself but never cum. My gf finds it a turn on that I'm only adding to my own frustration. This is something you can't do when you're caged. She also enjoys making it hard when we're naked at home or just seeing me naked with a hard edged erection.

Haich and El Guapo like this.
  8. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I got into TND/OD back in college.
    And introduced my wife to this lifestyle when we got together.

We operated on the Honor System for 3 decades - and it worked ... mostly.
    The 'mostly' part is why we have a Lori's Device on order.
    [lets just say I can't always keep my hands away]
    We both have some concerns that it may not be a smooth implementation.

We want to use the cage as a supplement for me keeping my hands off.
    Really though, we aren't sure we need a cage - she has found that all she has to do is ask if I masturbated ... I am an honest person and have learned that I want to answer that question 'no'.

She just wants to make sure all my O's. are with her.
    She doesn't really care if I 'entertain myself' ... her take is: if you want to drive yourself even crazier, go for it - knock yourself out ... you just better not have an 'accident'.

So ... the 'no cage' approach has worked decently for a good long while.
    We will find out what the 'cage' approach entails in a few weeks.

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I’ve always said no cage - no chastity. Not for some love of the cage, but because to us it’s just an integral part of the equation.

But all that you said about the annoyance of the cage, sometimes pain (not the fun kind), and challenges with hygein hold true. It’s definitely part of the commitment. And as you said - they’re all utterly escapable without a piercing, which for those who ascribe to our line of reasoning, does indeed make them rather pointless. Symbolism at best. But we don’t practice symbolism. We practice enforced chastity. I will say though, that with enough effort and time (and unfortunately money, usually) you can find a device that does what it needs to do all while reducing those drawbacks you mentioned to a manageable part of a new daily routine. But without the piercing it just doesn’t have the desired impact psychologically. But you’d not know that truly until you experience it both ways.

But to your question directly, we don’t believe it’s chastity without an effective physical barrier - it’s just abstention then. Which is great if you find that fun or rewarding. I certainly never have, and as such would never pretend to. Honesty matters most.

Penney, El Guapo and Robert Bond like this.
  10. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Currently my Lady and I are practicing no CB chastity. She has been conditioning me that I can only cum if there is something in my ass. I have to say that we are about 80% there. Currently, i am no on a two week stretch where there has been no orgasm. I have been given a couple of opportunities to edge, but, as she put it, "no plug, no orgasm". I haven't. This comes from someone who used to masturbate daily, sometimes multiple times a day.
    What is different now? A true worth commitment to her. An oath to her.
    She at first was hesitant on chastity or a chastity device. Right now there is no device. There has been a serious issue with the Lori's in my possession. The PA did not hold up.
    Here is the kicker though. My Lady has told me that we will have you back in a CB in time. It will most likely be one of the belts. But it may a ways down the road.
    Right now though, honor system is working. We'll see how it goes down the road as the time gets longer. As someone said earlier, when there is an 'accident' she is told. So far, no serious repercussions but, who's to say.

11. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Some interesting distinctions made here ...

Is 'uncaged chasity' really chastity?
    I have to agree with @Thatguyontheinternet - no, its not. It can't be.
    Not by dictionary definition. Not by experience. Not by head space.

We never called what we practice 'chastity'.
    We've called it 'tease and denial/orgasm denial'.
    Semantics are important.

There are a lot of ways to travel a long distance by vehicle.
    But traveling by bus is different than by a train or an auto.
    Ultimately for me though, my journey is believing in, and living, FLR.

Thanks all who have shared.

Penney likes this.
  12. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Loads of advantages of uncaged chastity / honour method. More hygienic, no night erection pain, no fitting issues, far cheaper, safer, better for sports, and of coarse, easier to tease! It does take some self control though, and that doesn’t happen overnight.

13. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    True for me also.
    My wife makes it very clear - drive yourself as crazy as you want but you better not have an accident. She wants (now insists) all my O's be in her presence.

Christmas day was my last O. - my wife/Mistress seems more interested in getting the Lori's 'installed' than she is about allowing any O's (ruined or not).

She hasn't said anything yet, but I think she is looking forward to the time I won't be able to - as you say - add to my own frustrations.

She is big into 'science experiments' ... so there is some part of me that figures she will be collecting data to compare the different forms of my 'frustrations'.

EdgednDenied likes this.
  14. Supple

Supple Member

retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    I use un-caged chastity - working solo, and find that it works for me.
    I edge, but have good control - I find that it is feminising for me.

Typically, I orgasm once every 3 weeks, but have done 3 months. The 'no-touch' approach (which I tried for a month recently) was too boring.

Though I orgasm every 3 weeks, I usually ruin it, and sometimes, I have to make myself orgasm, because saving it is more satisfying.

15. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    For me, not being able to get an erection is part of the whole deal.

Not being able to even feel my willy stretch out without permission just adds to the feeling of loss of control over that most masculine part of myself.

I'll also admit that the feeling of a hard-on being squished in a cage is a bit of a thrill too!
    Until it gets painful.

Felix cum ea, Alceste and Penney like this.
  16. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I don't know, El Guapo. The definition of chastity is:

a : the quality or state of being chaste: such as: abstention from unlawful sexual intercourse
    b : abstention from all sexual intercourse
    • The priest took a vow of chastity.
    c : purity in conduct and intention
    • sought to protect her threatened chastity
    d : restraint and simplicity in design or expression
    • … describes the familiar campaigns with an admirable chastity of diction.
    • —Richard Brookhiser
    e: personal integrity

That doesn't say anything about being caged. For me, I have had no orgasm in nine days, and that represents chastity. I don't know how else you might describe it.

El Guapo, EdgednDenied and LockedN8 like this.
  17. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Thank you LB - I stand corrected.

Apparently its a fairly wide open definition - more than I would have thought.

So I guess I do practice chastity after all :)
    Whatever the journey, cage or no cage, we have a wondrous common ground.

LesterBallard likes this.
  18. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    We do indeed, and I take inspiration from your efforts to date

El Guapo likes this.
  19. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I don't think uncaged chastity would work for me. I don't have enough self control. I think having the ability to become erect taken away from me is also important. My penis should always point towards the floor. If I was caged 24/7 then I would be happy to have no more erections. I am sure I can show my appreciation for my wife to her in many other ways.

Felix cum ea, Ormaz and El Guapo like this.
  20. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    In many ways THAT is the battle I enjoy.
    Her making it my responsibility to defeat my own desires is a personal challenge.

There are times I so desperately want a complete mind blowing orgasm.
    (I usually have enough to remember what it feels like & by golly, I miss it!)
    Being allowed to 'add to my frustrations' is both a blessing and a curse.
    Longer periods of denial & more ruined orgasms add to the internal struggle.

To be honest ...
    My self control failed me more than a few times per year. In those moments I knew I should stop - but the desperation was too great, I just couldn't.

I always thought I was doing pretty good to have kept the numbers down as low as I did. She was surprised there was 'that many'. Hence ... the Lori's.

anasyrma likes this.
  21. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Haha! Uncaged Chastity, that is a good one!!!

El Guapo, Ormaz and Chaste J. like this.
  22. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    I could never do uncaged chastity lol - I wouldn't last 5 mins without mine on.

23. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    It doesn't because it doesn't meet with much success. Without wanting to rebut your post, I can't help notice some variance in the point you're making: you like the idea of uncaged chastity all the while admit it doesn't work as well as you wish it did. As 5rebeccacd404 said, "Each to their own...", adding, "if it works for you then it's right for you." Uncaged chastity may be right for you but it doesn't work best either. I guess many here have been there. Again, quoting 5rebeccacd404, "There should be no definitive rules that everyone has to follow" but practically, as a few here above have humorously remarked, they've experienced the notion of uncaged chastity as a quite often contradictory proposition. I would like to respectfully suggest you give cages another try (you'll find pointers about cheap (Chinese) smaller metal cages all over this forum) so that you may succeed in this for more than a month.

Kylara likes this.
  24. Haich

Haich New member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I believe chastity was originally not associated with any cages. Then at some point people went to what at the time was considered extreme lengths by introducing forced chastity cages. But uncaged chastity is definitely a thing.

25. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    This must go back to very early history, then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice