What are your experiences with commercial full belts

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Missyp, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Missyp

Missyp Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Some of you may have seen my thread about building my own custom belt.

I am having some issues with comfort - when sitting for long periods I get sore sit bones due to pressure from the crotch band, as well as some chafing when walking around sweaty (I do a lot of manual work).

What are people's experiences of comfort in commercially available full belts? Am I asking for the moon on a stick desiring total comfort with steel plate locked around my undercarriage?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Spike6411 likes this.
  2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I am not much help here but I have a cheap chinese knock off. I have worn it out a handful of times and it is never comfortable. I do get sweaty and chaffed as you mentioned with the bar between my cheeks and the area between my legs. I can't really wear it long enough to get used to it due to poor design of how some of the pee stays in the penis tube.

I'd love to invest in a real custom made belt but I am not sure I ever will.

3. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Neosteel Fun (and Arch earlier): no problems when fit correctly. Same or similar problem with sitting when rear cable was too short.

Your body flexes / changes position so the belt should too or should be profiled or be big enough to allow such changes (in shape). Also in my case change from rear cable to steel rod (not so flexible) made some problems (rod was too short / didn't fit to the body in the same way as the cable).

Also: Maybe your body needs to accommodate. This is something belt producers say. Try different bendings (if you cannot lengthen back part of the belt).

Additional tip / opinion: Cage should be smallest possible. Shorter than flaccid penis. Try experimenting or read what Neosteel writes about their "Fun" model. By the mistake (or their wisdom ;)) I get Fun cage ~2cm shorter than it should be according to the measurements. I tried to fill compliant, but shortly noticed no problems with short cage, and no erection or semi-erection possible (big surprise). The difference in my case was like night and day. While Arch was frustrating and allows semi-erection, the Fun allows nothing (almost no growth possible), prevents any erection and so Fun frustrates much much more.

4. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    To each his own, YMMV, etc.. IMO, allowing erection or semi-erection creates and intensifies the type of arousal and frustration that motivate increasingly submissive behavior. Being on edge and aroused but unable to climax is paradoxically pleasurable and frustrating. It can make the wearer more obedient, focused on pleasing his keyholder, willing to do things he wouldn’t normally do, even pushing previous limits. I wouldn’t expect the same response if he’s perpetually flaccid.

Spike6411 likes this.
  5. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    #5 Fetish, Jul 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    Well ... your theory and my practice :):):) guess what ...
    I was the same mistaken some time ago.

PS.: No growth possible, or rather almost no growth possible doesn't mean "flaccid". Erection is stoped (at the very beginning) but not prohibited. Your willy still wants to grow. Feelings are more intense.

MadameJs_boo and Bound4life like this.
  6. ololo1317

ololo1317 Member

Local Time:
    Hi, has anyone had any experience wearing a full belt for a long term? I have a concern that in ordinary cages dick is pushing forward even if it is in the cage and in the full belts not, so won't it cause bloodflow problems? Chastity is not a part of my life but just for fun we with my gf want to lock me for at least a month only once. But she will tease me as hard as possible she really-really likes it. So I am a bit scary if I have so many hardons including night ones in such cage. I want to buy this belt https://www.etsy.com/listing/749187366/full-male-chastity-belt-device-with?click_key=abcdd455cfd9f68da60d0fe1b3afe866a5386a50:749187366&click_sum=16ba2cc0&ref=user_profile

Spike6411 likes this.
  7. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    I would vote against any Chinese belt (including the one in the link). Not for long term and not without serious modifications. Some models are better but generally it's just crap.

For single-use / as a short-term toy / for little fun in the bedroom - yes - this could be right use (although expensive). But please don't compare this experience to full time wear. Some discomforts are acceptable for few hours, but after day or two it would be torture (skin damage etc). So for long term you need to invest more money and buy custom-fit high quality belt. I personally would recommend "Neosteel Fun". But obviously it's price is not "Fun".

Night erections are not so painful in full belt compared to the cage.

8. ololo1317

ololo1317 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the response! And what do you mean skin damage? Where exactly?

9. ololo1317

ololo1317 Member

Local Time:
    And what about bloodflow in full belt as it holds your tool in one place? In ordinary cages basics of my dick is extending a lot like it is going to pop when I extremely aroused, but there is a place for it as it pushes the tube forward

10. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    I had no problems with boodflow, so I could not understand your question ;-). Unless you are erected 24/7 ;-) But erection should be prevented at the very beginning - this is why I recommended custom size of the fun tube: if small enough it will do the job.
    Read on Neosteel pages.

Belt is much much more restrictive than cage. Any bad fittings (around your willy, under scrotum, etc,) will cause only some discomfort in few hours, but after few days it could damage your skin (friction, friction, friction). It just happens. Imagine: Neosteel belt have 3mm steel banned around your body. It must be bent accordingly. It must NOT be too loose (movement with your skin is OK, friction when loose. Is not OK). I could not even image how Chinese plastic lining will react with your sweat (just kidding,). Body needs to adapt. Long term (if you plan this) is not without preparations - it will take some time to adopt (belt and body).
    Hygiene is another problem - design should allow urine to flow ... (Without need to bath after every vision in WC). Some belts are more "messy" than others.
    For fun and spice in your bed go witch Chinese, but do not expect much (IMHO).
    For serious play I (personally) would recommend Neosteel "Fun" model.

PS.: Please read this thread: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...steel-the-fun-after-trying-other-belts.32448/

11. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    I am in a Behind Barz belt virtually 24/7, and have been for about a year. The only skin irritation for me happens when the belt needs an adjustment from a change in body shape.
    I also work a physically demanding job in usually hot climates...once my body adjusted, skin chaffing was not an issue.
    Once I found the optimum fit, pinching and rubbing stopped being an issue.
    Keeping clean, that was a bit of a learning curve (as is with any full belt).
    KH allows me to remove the front enclosure to shower daily; she likes me clean, so she allows the belt opened every 3-7 days for deep cleaning, shave and inspection (and if I am lucky, some play time too) then right back locked up.

latexbound and JackStrap like this.
  12. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    I would go even further and say that night time erections are not painful at all, at least for me, at least when I'm wearing this Behind Barz belt. Instead, if I happen to wake up, the erection feels quite comfortable (albeit frustrating, but this is no surprise) and it is quite possible to go back to sleep without further hassle.

13. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Like @ldsnet I've spent 180+ days in my BBCS 24/7 and only had to be out of it for a few days between Christmas and New Year due to some rubbing.

To echo his thoughts the key thing is patience - it takes time to mould the belt to your body and for your body to get used to it. Once you get that nailed you'll never want to be let out.

14. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    That rubber lining sticks to your skin and gets quite uncomfortable.. Even if the cage and crotch strap are good the lining will eventually get to you. Solid stainless looks to be the only satisfactory option for long term wear

ololo1317 likes this.
  15. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Well “stopped (at the very beginning) but not prohibited” is self-contradictory.

16. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    I have a Behind Barz belt. It's the best option I've tried but definitely not perfect. The waistband and cage do rub a bit and I think it would be better to have a soft material inside the steel. I guess silicone may alleviate the problem or cause it to rub more depending on the fit. I actually think something like removable/washable neoprene would be better, like a thin band that wraps around the waistband with a small zip.

I don't have major problems with erections in the BB. If I get a lot at once then it can become sore but it's generally ok. It could be improved with some smooth plastic/silicone insert to go inside the cock cage part. A smaller cock cage might also help a bit. I experimented with "sugru" inside the cock cage and it did make it a bit more comfortable.

The challenge is that everyone's anatomy is unique and whilst with enough budget and patience, I believe you can arrive at a perfect solution for one person, I don't think it's feasible for a company to make something that's perfect for everyone.

17. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I found over time the belt bent a little to my body and my body bent a little to the belt (Neosteel shemale belt). At first it was difficult but I found eventually I could wear the belt for weeks at a time. I was careful with lubrication to avoid sore spots building up. I got to the point were I could do things like jogging, bike riding (lot of standing on pedals) and swimming (private pool).

I did notice soreness from sitting a long time. I got the open rear option, on reflection the thong cable would probably have been more comfortable.

Sleeping was great, it was not really possible to get an erection and there's nothing pulling on your balls.

I wore the belt so much I eventually wore it out. The linings disintegrated and the tube and shield got nasty smells that I couldn't get rid off. Great workmanship, the wear and tear was just a reflection of how much I wore it.

Possible design improvements would have been:
    • Adjustability for the waist size and the length between your legs.
    • Flexibility in the waist, which was a solid steel belt and didn't move with your body.

18. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    OK so I'm just jumping in here...

Does the Neosteel hip band sit just below the tailbone or just above it? As in, a few inches above the crack, or just on the edge? It seems like I can tighten a belt around either spot, and I can't tell from people's photos if this is correct or not. I was reading this post about the hip location in the front of the belt but I just can't figure out the back of the belt.

19. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Sitting on your hips it would be just above the top of your tail bone, above the crack.
    A flatter part of your back, rather than near the curve of your buttocks should be more even in terms of skin pressure.

Are you using the measuring kit? Maybe try wearing the kit for a while to see what feels good.

20. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply.

OK so my tailbone (or at least, the part that I bruised) is about an inch above the gap. I can tighten a belt either below that spot or above it (but not in the middle because it is physically wider).

If I tighten above (in the flatter part), I have a very difficult time keeping the belt from popping up and over the hip bones in front. When that happens, ouch. And if you look at the angle that it's at, it's much higher in the back than in the front. Looking at the shape of the Neosteel hip band it doesn't quite make sense in this position. Overall, it's easier to sit and move though.

If I tighten below, the angle seems to be much better. It's a little awkward to sit but I definitely can't move the belt up or down. I'm hoping that someone here can help. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice