What are the long term mental affects from wearing a chastity device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Apr 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Actually, while we are correcting people, I might as well correct you. Affect is both a verb and a noun.

Your chastity device can affect your state of arousal but once you have been wearing it a long time your key holder may notice you are displaying a certain affect.

If you get a concussion you may experience pseudo-bulbar affect.

See? Verb and noun

Oh wait you said it’s a noun too. Ok good.

Never mind

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Nice

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Nope. I will never understand this.

Ormaz and littleguy3 like this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm with you! I just know when I'm affected and suffering the effects of my misbehavior!

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I don’t know about that… I only know how I feel when I’m suffering from the consequences of my behaviour.
    Sometimes it’s best just to avoid the things you don’t understand.

littleguy3 likes this.
  6. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    I've been locked up off and on since late 2020. I've really been locked up 24/7 since early September 2022, only removing the cage for showers and medical appointments. #2 describes my mindset exactly. I feel something is missing and feel naked when not wearing my cage. It didn't take long for my mindset to change after locking up.

As far as #3 goes, I changed my sexual desire for my wife back in early 2016. The long-term effects of radiation treatment for prostate cancer made PIV sex less rewarding for me and her. I couldn't keep it up and when I could there was nerve damage that dulled the sensations around my cock. I got little satisfaction from PIV sex, and she got even less.

I started going down on her instead of seeking PIV sex. It was incredible. I would kiss her all over and then feast on her Lucious Pussy, kissing her clit, inserting a finger, finding her G-spot and gently messaging it. She would have orgasms that led her to say: "You wear me out".

I hadn't discovered chastity cages at this point in our relationship. All I knew was I had no desire to fuck her anymore. Bringing her to orgasm through oral sex was satisfaction enough for me. I never came during those sessions and had no desire to. Unfortunately, she developed medical issues that brought it to an end. Now, when I see her sitting on the couch with her legs spread or one on the couch and the other spread. I dream of being able to dive in and feast on that delicious pussy and bring her to a roaring orgasm. Doing that while locked would be a mind blowing high for me.

She has no interest in sex anymore and I had to seek self-satisfaction through various forms of masturbation (mainly prostate and anal stimulation). That is what has caused me to lock up in earnest and put my toys out of reach. It became a means to an end to the point where it had become an addiction.

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    That's a tough situation, congratulations on finding a healthy path to honoing your wife.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice