What are some ways you/ your key holder tease you while locked during the day?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrsT, Jun 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MrsT

Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Like the title says? What have you/ your KH done to you to tease you during the day? Maybe sent you explicit pics? Or dirty talk? What are the best stories? And go!!

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I do get the odd sext and the occasional picture sent during the day but it’s the edging sessions most evenings that get me most aroused. I’m always restrained before my cage is removed and I’m played with before being locked back up again. Infuriating, frustrating and mind shattering at times!

3. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Mornings my Wife will often grab my balls and squeeze them or if we have a hug she will make pelvic thrusts against my groin

4. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    We have a somewhat complicated system. We have a shock collar (goes around my balls) that can be controlled by a smart phone. There is an app where you can control a smart phone remotely. Occasionally when I'm at home, I'll get a text to put the collar on and set the phone up so she can shock me remotely while she's at work. Sometimes it will go on for a couple hours. You never know when shes going to hit the button. Yikes.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    We have the usual sext messages and pictures. Not every day but a few times a week! Or if we are at home she will "have a feel" as we pass each other! Every night she has a good play with her caged property to get him stiff before saying "goodnight, sweet dreams......of me". Another thing if I don't have to get up early is being woken up by her teasing me when she has been to the loo during the night! When I'm moaning and stiff, she just stops! Never says a word!!! Lovely.

6. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Just by being with me! :)

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Little comments, nipple teases, playing with her cage.

Beyondheat likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If I am working, sex texts, picture,
    If I am not, wearing certain clothes, tease talk, playing with her cage,

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To be honest, as time goes by, the intensity has diminished but the affects have not.

When we first started she would send me texts and pictures of what she wanted to do or of her using the wand etc. She used to give me ruined orgasms feed me every drop and tell me to lock back up, or send me a link of an erotic story she was reading and was going to get off on later.

Now it’s a bit more subdued, but still thrilling, mostly because I’m rarely out of my cage now. When she’s home I go down on her and she tells me she wants Doxy(wand). I kiss her and caress her body while she grinds an orgasm on the wand and it’s time to get up and we start our day. It’s not exactly “teasing” and more or less just her having sex, but it gets me pretty revved up. When we’re at work we send memes and pics of dirty content. Saying she wants this or that. Just knowing she is thinking of me and sharing gets me going. The pic below is a screen shot of yesterday’s text. Sometimes it’s just some good old fashioned dirty talk...I want to get fucked tonight get Johnson ready(our strapon harness), or patting it through my pants asking me how the little guy is doing. More of a daily occurrence is her putting her feet up on my lap and handing me the lotion, and what really turns me on is when she brags about me to others. “ Nick rubs my feet with lotion every night, does all the cooking and cleaning”.

So it’s not edging and ruined orgasms that often anymore, but what we do still puts a charge on my state of mind. I don’t think I could keep wearing this thing without input or her involvement.

Attached Files:

10. MrsT

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That's sounds like a good story. Hope yall keep up the fun!!

krystalasbaby likes this.
  11. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    When we're out in a pub or restaurent resting her hand on my thigh, perhaps a lingering kiss, remote control devices also used extensively for both pleasure and pain at home or when out. when at home on the couch lots of kisses,cuddles and fondling and if shes in the mood pleasuring her with my hands and mouth, including long sensuos massages, washing her in the bath. All enough to drive a poor male mad with desire.

rubbermark and Chaste J. like this.
  12. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    Wife walking around getting ready for work partially dress in the mornings, putting Blouse & Skirt at the last minute

13. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    My KH is my mistress, and unfortunately most of the time it is via pics or skype or hangouts when she is not here. Mistress knows after 13 yrs what buttons to push and being locked up Mistress enjoys the pained look i get.
    Have also been told to use the wand on my sissy sack all i see is drip drip drip

rubbermark likes this.
  14. M&K

M&K Member

Local Time:
    She will grab my boys firmly and say "All mine". Shower time consists of me sitting down and she will do what we call a face bump. Rules are simple. My head can not leave the shower wall and I can not touch her with my hands in the position.

15. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    Not locked now while waiting for the PA to heal, but when I was wearing the lori device with retainer ring just before getting the PA she started sleeping without any bottoms on. She said it was because she was warm and I shouldn't read too much into it. Of course now its summer and I'm not locked while waiting to heal and shes back to wearing her PJs. Ya think the was trying to tease me? I do even though she refuses to admit it. But I guess I should turn off the a/c at night and see what happens.

16. M&K

M&K Member

Local Time:
    She's probably telling the truth. But maybe not... guess that's the point. Only she really know.

17. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    My mistress really likes teasing me on our way to work. We spend a good portion of the morning together most days and she seems to love getting me horny right before I have to start my shift.

She likes getting me to unzip and she has one of us play with her caged member while we sit in traffic. She also loves to grope me while I'm caged and we are alone in the car.

18. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    My biggest fetishes are female orgasms and chastity sadism.

Soo, all the women who kept me chast only needed to orgasm. Thats always the biggest tease possible! Because her orgasm just turns me on so much, and because it is specially sadistic when I'm not allowed to orgasm at all.

That best works when she just orgasms on my face with me using toys or fingers. But it also works when she just tells me that she masturbated. Oh I just love to hear that she just orgasmed.

And that leads to the second point: "chastity sadism". With that I mean that I'm really turned on when the woman teases me by telling me how good her orgasms feel, how much she orgasms, telling me in detail how she masturbates and then making fun of me never cumming. THAT is the ultimate tease, the mix of her orgasms and delicious sadism about my frustration and orgasm denial.

So most of the women just needed to be themself to tease me. There is no special dirty talk or action needed. Just orgasm, tell me how good it feels and make fun about my blue balls and how hot itis that I'm never allowed to cum :D

mch2323, b_quark and UnknownMess like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice