What are Incels ? Canada stuff ?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Kylara, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    There where an attack in canada with a special group compose of men who has no sexual relation with girls.

basicaly they are jalous of sexy and muscle men who got a girl and I guess they think that they have the right to have a sumissive girl dedicated to them for sex.

This makes me think about the "stealthing" group (the guy who think thay own the right to ejaculate in a vagina and remove condom.

So theses men who aren't capable for whatever reason to have sex or to control themselves does a group called Incel.
    An higly misogynic group. It happends in canada who has a story of misogynic kills, I was wondering if it was related to a special spirit in that country because I never heard of such things in Europe (where the same guys exists anyway but don't kill women in mass).

Do anyone has experiences, idea and shares on it ? People from canada around ?

2. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I’m in Canada and I never heard of it before this tragedy happened. Sick people are everywhere, but this idiot brought incel into the spot light.

3. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    I've definitely heard the term "incel" here in the U.S., too. It's an awful, hateful point of view at its mildest, but obviously can be a murderous POV at its worst.

Unfortunately, even outside of those who identify themselves by this particular term, I've seen evidence that many men believe that, on some level, women "owe" them sexual stimulation and fulfillment.

4. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    It seems that it is a faction that thinks they need a women for sex as something due to them. As the Muslim does in some countries with young girls.
    sadly, it's not the case, even in Christianity it wasn't, especially now that we have the ownership of your body and you can say no.

No ones stop them to go to the gym or to be polite if they want to encounter a lady for sex. it look like they just want to do no effort.
    of course for us it's different as we surrender to our wive/KH, we are exactly what they ask women to be.
    Obedient submissive and available all time for their pleasure.
    Funny no? I never heard of women killing men because they don't have boyfriend (mostly the opposite).
    I also not seen anything similar in Europe where 40y celib and misogynist people exist too.
    Is it specifically from north America/canada ?

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Sounds like a group that needs to be hunted and castrated. Just a quick injection of 1.5 ml of 30% sodium chloride to each ball and they will be a eunuch in a few weeks.

Herlicker 1970 likes this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Oops... Potassium Chloride

7. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I believe incel is short for involuntary celibate

8. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Yes it is, but it look like it is also like a gynophobiac group. What surprise me is that it happen in Canada, a quite open society. I have read somewhere that 4% of canadian men where caged, women are free but the country not seems so much different from European or American one.
    Why such an hate on women in that country.

9. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you want to know more about incels besides what makes the headlines, check out this board. It sounds like most are very young and rather bitter that they drew the short stick in the genetic lottery. They are bitter at society for treating them as less than men but I think its hard to say much more about them. Being young, they talk a lot of smack about what you would expect with a bunch of young gamers. I still think they would be better off if they were castrated and given estrogen.
    https://incels.me/forums/inceldom-discussion.2/

CJ's hubby and Kylara like this.
  10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    These guys have their own twisted ideology and they literally canonize the ones among them that act out murderously like the guy in Toronto did (I’m not even going to look up his name to mention it here because that’s exactly what they want, to be memorialized on the internet). He was not the first to do something like this, and unfortunately he will probably not be the last.

11. CrestfallenTDJ

Local Time:
    Incels are just yet another subset of general misanthropes. Browsing that board, some are emo and self-loathing, some are just unfulfilled in some way and some are raging hard being super edgy and memeing like it's going out of style.
    I had in the past joked that I was involuntary celibate because I just had no significant other for what felt like a long time as a teen.(And I'm still single, just I realized it was pointless ultimately to hang on to it) So, I do have a little insight into the mindset.
    One of the biggest gripes that I think really started this was the "nice guy" thing and being "friend zoned". Since guys are generally told that girls just want to date a nice guy, they try to act that way, they cozy up to a cute girl like a puppy, bringing treats and being sweet and cuddly and they get nowhere because she's attracted to someone else and he might be cool beans or he could be a jerk but either way the nice guy will see him and be like I would treat her so much better and pick him apart in his head and wonder why she just won't love him.
    I did actually have an experience like this where she told me I was too nice, too attentive and just hung on her every word and she didn't like that. Which was confusing for me because I'm just a good listener in general so even though I liked her, that part wasn't special for her so I was like hm... How do I converse and not listen to you? Lol
    Since that time though, the labeling of alpha and beta came into prominence so being nice and being zoned isn't just a sucky thing that happened, it is a failure that marks you as inferior genetically.
    I kinda believe the incel label was probably started to identify comrades and kinda just show support but now that's been poisoned with these angry jackholes who just find any reason to go aggro and be all 'controversial' with their ignorant opposing viewpoints.

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It seems to me to be another, albeit more sinister manifestation of the snowflake generation, where they have an over-developed sense of entitlement and an inability to do anything practical for themselves.

And the worst thing is that this moron will now be martyred by the movement.

jfenoffti likes this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have a better solution for these guys a 9mm lead pill applied just below the occipital protrusion injected at approximately the speed of sound at such an angle that is exits the cranium between the upper forehead and the crown. Respectfully its a far more permanent than your suggestion Jessica with the added bonus that they will after application be unable to spread their twisted ideas.

jfenoffti likes this.
  14. CrestfallenTDJ

Local Time:
    Well, that's entirely unhelpful. I'm surprised to see submissives speak so aggressively and violently lol The funny thing is that the same kind of macho talk directed at them is part of what turned them so defensive that they now lash out. Maybe I've just been on the internet too long because the dregs of that group are like the dregs of so many other groups. Upturning our noses to them just creates more problems. It's a little repugnant

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice