What activities deepen your submission?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by slavehubby, Nov 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    As I think about the various activities that deepen my sense of submission to my Wife/Mistress, I find a 1-10 scale very helpful. 1 lowest level sense of submission and 10 being totally lost in subspace. For instance,

1-2 range - wearing daily a chasity device. A small constant reminder daily that my wife is in charge no matter how far away from home I am.

3-4 range - light CBT throughout the day at home. An occassional slap of the balls by my wife to remind me she is truly in charge.

5-7 range -Mistress causing an erection in the chasity device, somewhat uncomfortable, and interchanged with ball slapping, as she gives me instructions for the day gets me very deep into subspace and can get me to do anything.

8-9 bondage and spanking; sexually satisfying her while denying me, either through oral, hand, or strapon for her pleasure alone making sure I focus completely and only on her needs.

10 taking me with the strapon makes a total attitude adjustment in me and total puddy in her hands.

I find this helpful. Is a 1-10 scale helpful to others in thinking about their experience with female domination? What does your experience look like on the 1 to 10 scale? Is this useful to Mistresses as they train their submissives?

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    i agree with 1-9 but my deeper submission comes from golden showers and drinking her nectar or licking her clean after urination.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    ok, so this may sound wierd to some but i know my submissive nature and desire to play 24/7 outside of work is my pressure release valve. integrating myself within the real world has always been problematic for me because of all the stress associated with conflicting and sometimes agressively destructive behaviors i encounter almost daily. i think about diving into my submissive behaviors as often as i can, or actually should depending upon the stress level. i was raised with a strong set of beliefs and a moral compass the prohibits me from being overly aggressive amongst those i interact with. i strive to protect my viewpoints, opinions and work by refering to the underlying abstract principles, rather than insisting that i'm right becuase "i said so." it is frustrataing more often than not. my atttitude has been well, gee this is great: i offer myself as a submissive little sissy housemaid which i choose to be because i want to focus away from me, in exchange for concentrating on the Mistress's needs and desires. the right Mistress would know how i am and would manipulate that in the way She saw fit. i feel protected from the outside world this way (or at least, not bothered by it) and also feel very, very useful to someone other then myself. this is the essential "me-ness" that the right Lady would know how to manipulate. when i read certain posts detailing the characteristics in sissymaid-Mistress relationships they really touch a deep part inside of me. so i'd have to say after all this rambling, that thoughts of being touched at this deepest level by a Mistress really pulls me in and in doing so, really turns me on!

4. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    What activities deepen my submission on a 1-10 scale, 10 being the most intense:

1-2: physical inspections, collar and leash, cock ring, blindfolds,

3-4: physical restraints, CFNM, being gagged with panties, eye contact restrictions, speech restrictions, pussy worship,

5-6: ass worship, wearing panties, covert public humiliation, being spat on, butt plugs, oral service in public places,

7-8: face fucking, being lent to other women, serving at a party, being pissed on, swallowing spit, strapon sucking, being locked in a cage, tease and denial, anal stretching

9-10: strapon fucking, swallowing my KH's nectar, cleaning her after she uses the toilet, being cuckolded, overt public displays of submission, enforced chastity for an unknown length of time

5. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    my scale would be:

0-1 range Knowing that my Keyholder is content and happy keeping my orgasms under Her control. Whether locked in chastity or not, trying to remember to do the little things every day that make Her happy.

2-3 range - Wearing daily chastity device, knowing and feeling the small constant reminder each day that my Keyholder is in charge, and the feeling knowing my shared secret with my Keyholder as we go about our everyday life.

3-4 range Anytime my Keyholder acknowledges or hints of my chastity, even better if in public. An occasional slap on the ass by my Keyholder to remind me that She truly is in charge.

5-6 range Keyholder teasing me, causing an erection in the chastity device.

6-7 range Spanking, Spanking and Spanking.

8-9 range - Sexually satisfying Her while denying me, either through oral, hand, or strap on for Her pleasure alone making sure i focus completely and only on Her needs.

A perfect 10 - Taking me with a strap-on both oral and anal. Making me Her total and complete bitchboy.

6. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    This is a very good and interesting post. My experience is somewhat limited, but below would be my list.

1 2 :
    - Wearing Panties, it is a silent, but a constant reminder of my service. Sometimes, I forget about them until I have to go potty, then it becomes real and apparent.
    -
    3 4 :
    - Being constantly naked while serving Mistress.
    - Wearing a locking collar. It serves as another constant reminder of who OWNS me.
    - Wearing a chastity cage.
    - Being commanded to sit or lie on the floor and rub Mistresss legs as she sits or does whatever she is doing. This is low on the list because I love doing it so much, that I do not really realize the level of submission.

5 6 :

- Whippings of any kind; short or long; easy or hard.
    - Being shaved (pubic and underarms). You see it ever day when you shower.
    - Long Term Chastity Cage lockup (more than 1 month).
    - Being taken in the ass and used as Mistresss slut.
    - Having a locking Restraint of any kind.
    - Mistresss laugh when she is doing something/anything to me.

7 8 :

- Punishments of any kind. While rare, they do demonstrate there are rules and boundaries which must NOT be crossed. Punishments are also typically severe and while I know Mistress loves me, that fact does not deter her from her goal.
    - Harsh discipline whipping session, where I would be bound unable to move. Mistress will get to a point where I mentally and/or physically am defeated and then I fall into submission.
    - Teasing.
    - Multiple LOCKS.

9 10 :

- Taking My Mistresss golden nectar makes me extremely submissive and focused on Mistress. Especially the moment right after she is done and has been cleaned and is getting up off my face. I lie almost in a trance for a few moments.
    - Being locked into my sleeping cage at night at the foot of Mistresss bed. She will lock me in the cage at the end of the day, stand over me and talk to me. I stare up at her knowing that I am in the cage for a duration totally decided by Mistress. She will finish talking to me, and just stand over me and stare down at me. The longer that time, the more submissive I get. She then will walk away and slide into her warm and cozy bed, next to her pet. I watch and slide deeper into submission as I realize how much power she has over me.
    - LOTS of Teasing.
    - Being made to penetrate Mistress while locked in a CB Cage and using a strap on. I have not actually ever done this, but mentally, it seems like this would be the ultimate in submission. First you would have to really concentrate on the task due to the lack of feeling. And, you are being asked to be intimate with Mistress while totally forgoing your own pleasure.
    - MORE, LOTS OF LOCKS.Did I mention those already.

There are several things that I have not included or left off the list. They would have been left off due to the fact that Mistress and I have not done them, or if we have they did not really elicit a submissive reaction, at least directly that is. For example, Hot Wax or CBT are in that category. I dont necessarily mind hot wax, but on the other hand I do not look forward to it either and when Mistress is doing it, I do realize I am under her control, but I do not feel those feelings of being submissive. CBT just hurts, and again, I understand I do not have a choice, but because it hurts so much, I do not have or NOTICE feelings of being submissive. I will however, feel very submissive if I am completely bound and receive CBT, but it is more a function of being totally bound and helpless. In this case, any unpleasant activity will bring it out because I am totally helpless and unable to move.

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    lp a question if i may. Since you went into such detail in your list and mentioned hot waxing. Did you get any submissive feelings when your hair was waxed by MM. i was just wondering as i ususally wax myself. When MM did my arms i felt a little twinge of submissiveness but that was do to it being the last bit of hair i had left, i think and as much as i hated it i don't think i would have ever done it myself. Now when she tweazed my eybrows i felt more submissive as they were quite thick and now while not pencil thin there was quite a change.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

8. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Rachel, while the hair removal via the Hot Waxing was definetely a submissive act by definition, I would say that at that point it time it did not really drive any submissive feelings. For one thing, I knew it is coming, as Mistress and I had discussed it prior to my being there. Now the underarm hair removal, was a total surprise. I did put a faint bit of resistance, but ultimately submitted to her wishes. Again, though, I did not feel the submissive feelings, but I did feel satisfaction from knowing that it made Mistress happy. That is another very important driving force for me and I suspect for most other submissives as well.

However, I would say that now, day to day, it drives a low level of submissive feelings whenever I shower because I look down and see the hair gone or have to shave it to keep it clean and then I tie that back to Mistress.

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    lp thank you and very well put. i would say that is how i felt about my arms being done by Mistress. As i said it was something i never would have done on my own but when Mistress said it had to go well it just had to go.

It is also how i feel about my arms when i shave them or tweez my eyebrows.

rachel

10. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    This thread really has me thinking. It's hard to compare different acts for their power to make me feel submissive but I'll give it a go:

1-2: Shaving pubic area and wearing panties. Always sitting down to pee.

3-4: Acting as a foot stool for long periods of time- especially during important sports events (on TV). The Everyone I know is watching the Super Bowl and I am blindfolded on my knees while my Mistress watches the game, her feet resting on my back, her paddle occasionally slapping my ass smartly.

5-6: Going to the piercing studio and getting my nipples pierced and my Mistress paying the tab (with my money). The pain and embarrassment made me feel very submissive and seeing the pierced nipples and feeling them under my clothing is (was, since I had to give them up for medical reasons) a constant reminder of my identity as a submissive person.

7-8: Consuming every drop of my own sperm. This is a brief act that takes only a few seconds but over time when you realize that a year or two or more has gone by and you have eaten every single drop of cum you made regardless of how it was produced- by orgasm, by milking or by accident the cumulative effect is impressive.

9-10: Never being allowed an orgasm- ever. Only serving Her and pleasing her sexually.

10+ Being a cuckold

10++ Being a cuckold combined with all of the rest of the list.

11. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Wow how frustrating would that be!! I love watching the Super Bowl, but for me i think it would be worse if it was the World Cup Final.

Amber

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice