What’s trending in your relationship right now?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Gigaman, Jul 3, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Things come and go and I find my FLR is very dynamic and changes frequently in regards to her rules and my rewards so I was just wondering what is trending in your relationship right now. It can be a sexual or non sexual thing.

For example BK has moved me to supervised masterbation instead of her touching me. I am not allowed to orgasm but I edge myself while she looks at me and humiliates me. Something new for us and quite enjoyable for me, at least for now.

So what new or exciting thing do you do in your relationship right now?

2. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    the word trending is most definitely not trending.

Slave to a Goddess and L-u-c-y like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I would say she has started more dirty talking lately. Mostly themes around cuck situations or somewhat humiliating things. Fairly new but has been going on a few months now.

Another direction we have gone to is less time unlocked. Really just a few minutes a month now and limited contact with it. In fact the only thing it’s felt in a few months is the inside of her or my cage.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Thankfully 'Trending' is not in either of our vocabularies

it seems a very social mediaish thing.................. bah!

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Well aren't those the only two things it's supposed to feel?

Slave to a Goddess and Gigaman like this.
  6. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow
    I really didn’t think everyone will get hung up on just a word. So if it’s outdated or you don’t particularly like it sorry. The question was what the CM couples are currently enjoying in their relationship, because things do change.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure about “supposed” but it used to get touched with her hand, mouth, her, etc a lot more.

Gigaman likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am being took to the motor race on Sunday.

Gigaman likes this.
  9. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Do not know if it is exciting or not but we went from strict 24/7 lockup to being unlocked when performing physical activities outside of the home. I do not do that much so not that much change. I found that I was staying home too much because of the cage making things uncomfortable for me. When locked I also feel like I have to pee very often and do not want to sit down on a toilet seat in a public restroom at the places I go to.

Since I retired I now how more chores to do around the house and domestic discipline is on the table again. I have been wearing my cage for 5 years with a few months of breaks in there to capture the initial thrill again once in a while. I think the exciting part is never having to work again in my life. My wife is also coming around to the idea of a MMF threesome which she was against last year. She is bi, but not into male on male sex. I am not bi, but just want to try it once. I guess I am heteroflexible. It is the only sexual thing left in my bucket list.

Gigaman likes this.
  10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Tomorrow we're going to the seaside, I know a restaurant a few miles away from the beach we intend to visit so she thinks we're just going to a remote beach for the afternoon swim before I take and treat her to a meal at this restaurant. What she doesn't know is that I found this remote beach listed on a naturist website.

Nothing strange in that during the heatwave we're currently having but as a first time for us it will be to a naturist beach. We have been swimming in the sea naked before a couple of times but it's only been a very strict absolutely no one else in range, sight or even remote possibility of being in view situation. So I know she's comfortable being naked outdoors, but when I first met her she would get extremely embarrassed even just thinking about being naked with other people around. Having always very gently pushed her limits in a lot of areas, I think she's ready for this.

So, one of two situations may occur when we get there.
    Either we're first on the beach, so she'll not be too uncomfortable getting undressed "in private", but then, others may arrive and join us. It would be fun it they arrived while we were in the sea and our clothes left out in the open up on the sand.

Or there will be more than one other couple already naked on the beach, in which case once I get undressed ("I haven't come all this way to not have a swim"), I'm sure she'll join in (after having a quick or even a long blush or two). Even if she stays dressed this time, there will probably be a next time, as gently increasing exposure [sic] to something is much easier than having to make the decision to do it yourself.

I'll let you know what happens...

Gigaman likes this.
  11. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Really like
    Will you be wearing a cage at the beach?

12. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    Some people will probably chastise me, but that’s OK. They are entitled to their opinions.
    My wife and I are both 67, and have been married for 44 years. Because of ED for me and I guess menopause for her, we no longer have sex, but we love each other and get along great.
    I tried on 2 occasions to get my wife to be my key holder because I do try to masturbate at least once a day. I might orgasm or I might not. She has no interest in being my keyholder.
    In April I arranged a session with a fantastic dominatrix. She fulfills all of my kinks, like getting my ass beat, golden showers, pegging, and others we have not yet touched on yet.
    I am very careful in not having my wife find out. 6-9 weeks between sessions is my plan.
    At my Doms. encouragement, I am back in chastity. She is my keyholder. Of course, no more masturbation. I am more attentive to helping my wife around the house, and being with her. Like instead of having her go to the store by herself, so that I could jerk off, I might as well go with her.
    I have also taken an interest in myself, so I am walking and jogging to lose weight. No it is not to have a relationship with a 28 year old. I love my wife and have no interest in starting a relationship with a young chick.
    But I feel great and I want to have a little fun with whatever time I have left on this earth.
    My Dom. does stuff I could never ever get my wife to do.

Skywalker41918 and soapyone like this.
  13. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    There's been an exponential increase in the frequency of tantric sex for us lately... He's learning just how good 'slow' can be.

Needless to say, I'm happy about that. :D

skD, tiruh811, filltee and 3 others like this.
  14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    good luck with that it reall yis worth the effort ... and the odd accident.. to attain All the long term benefits.

Slave to a Goddess and Rectrix like this.
  15. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Our trend has been to set aside both chastity and the FLR. I'm not sure if this is temporary or permanent. I do find myself missing it on occasion. On the other hand it's nice not having to endure my weekly punishments. I have more time and energy now that my domestic service has ended. Getting to cum when I want to has also been nice. I suspect though that the negativity of living this way will creep back into our lives. For now I'm enjoying the upside.

Slave to a Goddess and Rectrix like this.
  16. BullandMistress

BullandMistress New member

Northern California
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    My wife (mistress) has been getting more interested in being tied up lately, so we have been experimenting with that more. Although it is just simple ties on the wrists and feet being spread apart, we are working our way towards more advanced body ties slowly as she is becoming more comfortable with being bound.

Slave to a Goddess and Gigaman like this.
  17. soapyone

soapyone New member

IT Director
    Iowa
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Our year so far has been family and medical issues, cancer, a couple of deaths, kidney failure, etc. So, hopefully this trend will change... but we are not getting any younger and before the deaths, my wife had 10 siblings and i had 13, not including us.

18. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    Mrs. B and I have been dealing with some medical issues for the last two months so chastity and sex have been on the back burner. This actually worked out because I was healing from getting a PA.

We hopefully have turned a corner with this and hope to get back to normal within a week. It's been doctors appointments non stop but she had one on Tuesday and the next one will be in October depending on this next prescription regimen.

I put back on my cage Friday and let her know when we went to bed. I was greeted to some teasing but she is off limits at least till Wednesday (doctors orders)

Our Chastity journey is less about FLR and more about mutual trust. I can come out but only with her permission. She likes the extra affection and I love I'm being more devoted to her when I'm denied relief. It's less of her control and more of finding the balance of mutual pleasure in the bedroom. She knows I have hundreds of fantasies of what I want out of this but right now it's more about her and my way of proving she is my one and only love.

We hope to start a family soon as well and that has been our main focus for the last three months. She has not been as sexually active the last three years due to some psychological and physical issues that we are still working through but we have been actively pushing those barriers down to rediscover our love from when we were younger.

While chastity was always a link for me. It also has helped me be a better husband and person by not wanting hours on the internet getting my Rocks off.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about the medical issues, i wish you both the best of luck for the future.

jb123 likes this.
  20. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you.

21. wanttobcontroled

Local Time:
    Only thing going on here is a separation :(

22. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, we went to the beach, it was a long walk to get there, when we eventually did, there were very few people around. The beach was pebbly, about a mile long with an increasingly high and difficult to climb cliff behind it, which also blocked the view from anyone above. (we had previously walked along the top, able to see the sea, but not the beach from above.)

As we neared the end of the beach, it turned a blind corner to a narrow rocky ledge. On going around, there was another couple sat about 100 metres in front, so we turned back around the corner to the end of the beach. Looking back the way we had come from, there were only 3 other people visible, the nearest two or three hundred yards away.

We sat down, and I started to undress. She had already said on the walk down that she probably wouldn't go in as the water was quite cold... So I stripped off completely, well, except for my cage, and stood there appreciating the wind and sun on my skin.
    "Aren't you going to put your swim trunks on?" she says.
    "No", says I, "there's no one near. No one will care".
    She still wasn't aware that this was an unofficial naturist beach. So I tripped down to the water, had a first quick splash to get used to the cool temperature, went back to get my snorkel from her bag and then back into the water.
    I'll say one thing for my wife. She's quite reserved when it comes to her own behaviour, but in comparison she's very open-minded about anyone else. She quite enjoyed sitting there watching me swim naked just yards away from her, even though there were a few other people, not very close, but close enough to be aware that I was naked.

It was quite liberating, I enjoyed the swim in front of her, and it was all very down-to-earth, which is what I wanted as she'd be likely to join in the next time. I told her on the way home that it was an unofficial naturist beach, she said she enjoyed it but she might not have wanted to go if she'd known that beforehand. "Of course!" I said, and with that she gave me a big grin. I know exactly how to push her limits beyond where she thinks she's comfortable to places that she does enjoy, and she loves that I do.

So, next time, maybe she'll join in? :)

bethanise and Gigaman like this.
  23. John Dragos

John Dragos New member

Local Time:
    We've begun shooting video of our scenes fro promotional purposes. Originally, I wanted to promote my books without using sexual imagery as a lure, because the books aren't about sex. But, we are realizing that sex does indeed sell. So to attract more traffic to the blog and to generate more book sales, we've started doing more photography of what Mistress does to me. Finding out that it adds a bit of additional excitement to some already hot scenes.

bethanise and Gigaman like this.
  24. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    So sorry to hear it did not work out for you :(

wanttobcontroled likes this.
  25. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    More of the same for us. My beautiful wife/KH decided a few months back that we were done with PIV. I pleasure her with my mouth/hands/vibrator most nights. She allows me to unlock and jerk off in her presence once a month or so. (she gets a real sexual kick out of watching me) So, all good. I'm happy to have my genitals safely locked away most of the time, and so is she.

The only (slight) reservation I've had is that she has recently mentioned that she misses PIV. In response, I suggested that I could take another stab at pleasing her with my cock, which she just dismissed. Part off the reason we discontinued PIV was that between weight gain, medications, and being locked up for most of the past year, I just can't get that big or hard anymore. I typically cum while I'm only semi-rigid. She gave birth to all 6 of our kids vaginally, and so her vagina is pretty loose. She really hasn't been able to feel my cock during PIV for a number of years. (we've been married for 37 years) She has not mentioned trying to find another more well endowed lover, but the thought that she misses it makes me a little nervous.

Gigaman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice