What’s stopping someone on Emlalock....

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Steven E., Mar 9, 2019.

1. Steven E.

Steven E. New member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    from just creating a bunch of accounts and taking their own friend link to reduce their time? Is there a way around that or a setting to get rid of the friend link I missed?

While we’re here...have at it!

emlalock.com/#/f/un3h5

Need to lock likes this.
  2. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    Well, I guess if you truly want to cheat... there is NO way to lock yourself up!
    LOCKS ONLY KEEP OUT HONEST PEOPLE!
    The idea with Emlalock is that you can set up sessions that you can have people vote on. You can make a session challenging yet fun. If you want out of chastity so badly that you go through the steps and expend the efforts cheat “yourself”...why bother with chastity. Every device can be breached IF you truly want out.
    So I guess your answer is...Don’t bother! Save your time and efforts. Keep your keys handy and make a mockery out of the entire journey.
    It’s truly about what we want and desire!

3. dozo

dozo Member

Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    There are a lot of posers on Emlalock. Trust me, I have come across quite a few. Not to mention the silly amount of wannabe "female" mistresses. They come in waves. It's also a way how they build their "reputation" in emlalock, by having short sessions and giving "each other" high marks.

The honest thing to do is just to bail out of your session if you can't make the requirements, or to give your session to a trusted holder who will reduce your time and requirements. He might even hold your session for a while. It may come at a price though ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice