Wet Dreams!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NightSprite, Aug 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Ok, rather embarassing but I think I may have had a wet dream last night!

I have now been locked up for the past 17 days and I have been quite up & down with regards to my horniness! Yesterday was no exception and I went to bed feeling quite in need of some release.

Now usually, like most of you, I wake up two or three times a night to deal with the swelling! Last night was different, I slept right through and was only woken by morning glory!

Upon becoming fully awake I realized that I was rather "sticky" down there!! I was also not as horny as I had been most mornings and morning glory quickly left!

So basically I've had release and I wasn't awake to enjoy it! Oh well at least I got a good nights sleep.

How common is this?

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    i had a wet dream once while locked up. it happened when i went back to bed after Mistress left for work. i was humping the bed in my CB3000 when i drifted off to sleep and then it happened. Mistress was quite upset with me when i told Her and i got a good beating.

3. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    OOhhh I hadn't even thought of telling my Keyholder!!

Maybe I should!

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    i always confess my transgressions to Mistress. i would never try to hide anything from Her. She would figure it out anyway, She can read me like a book.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice