Wet dreams and leaking..

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ell-ess-dee, Sep 14, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. ell-ess-dee

ell-ess-dee Member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Myself and the other half been playing about with chastity for the best part of this year and this session will be the longest I will have been locked up. It will be 24 days today and I get to have a proper orgasm, the last longest was twelve days.

I've been milked two weeks ago and had some teasing sessions, but this lasts literally several seconds before telling her i'm on the verge of cumming. A couple of times I have leaked, well it's usually one squirt, but with no orgasmic feelings at all, just me trying to hold back but I can't.

I've had two wet dreams over the past five days, proper orgasms in my sleep and the last time I can remember having a wet dream is almost four years ago. This to me seems pretty abnormal but in a good way (for me anyway).

I'm not too sure how this has come about, I think it's the anticipation of my next orgasm as I'm thinking about sex 24/7, even at work which is quite annoying.

Does anyone else have the same experiences or dilemma as my other half calls it??

2. knave of swords

knave of swords living outside the window

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Sure, I have wet dreams all the time. My wife thinks it's hilarious, and tells me I'm "like a little boy." You'll get used to it! What's even funnier to us is that in my dreams, I am always being coerced into cumming; I continually pull away and try to explain to these dream people that I'm "not allowed."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice