West Central Florida....

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by AlanThom, Jul 11, 2017.

1. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    ..... locked, and looking for someone also locked, that may just want to meet up for a beer or two once in a while.
    Tampa Bay area.
    No, not looking for sex, not a key holder. Looking for another locked one that may want to
    just shoot the breeze for a few once or twice a month. Kind of a guy commerising.....(commiserating?)

Message me.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am in about an hour away from you. I have been into a lot of fetishes over the last 47 years and never talked to anyone about them unless they had a need to know which meant that they were play partners for me and my wife. Our girlfriend, who was also my Mistress for 30 years, eventually married a submissive man she met online. We socialized with him a few times a year over a 23 year period, but we never talked about our BDSM activities and how she enjoyed inflicting pain on both of us. I know it may sound strange, but in my generation we did not tell others what occurred in our bedroom.

I find this forum a good place to talk about chastity without worrying about my sex life being exposed publicly through my many social media accounts. Being outed would affect my relations with my employees, family and friends. I lived long enough to know that people can go from friend to enemy overnight or simply post online forgetting that others can see what is posted. That is the reason all of us use screen names and not our real names. Have you considered Munches. If you have not done so already, join Fetlife.com for free and go to the chastity forums to find others that may want to meet or the schedule of any munches in your area.

I just wanted to say hello to a fellow Floridian and explain why it may be difficult to find a guy to meet you in a forum that relies on anonymity. I do security work as part of my job since we work with most Government security agencies. Everything is on a need to know basis and I have been doing that for so long that it is ingrained in me. My business card does not even have my real address and phone number on it. All calls and mail received at a location 2,000 miles away are forwarded to my real address without the sender/caller knowing it. Others may feel differently, but you can chat and post here and accomplish the same thing. That is what I do. Sadly, chastity is not a big fetish unlike BDSM where there were always clubs near where we lived and could use fake names.

AlanThom likes this.
  3. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    a couple here in the Tampa area looking at chatting with other couples that enjoy the chastity and lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice