were to begin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jujitsu0317, Nov 19, 2009.

1. jujitsu0317

jujitsu0317 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Well im new to this whole lifestyle and i really dont know where to begin , i have a chastity device and some clothes. What are some things i could be doing to practice for when i have a keyholder/dom ??? any advice would help !!! :) , having a mistress before i know that all things come with rules. Can anyone let me in on the rules of being a sissy maid ???

thank you :)
    Andy

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    The rules are there are no rules. Each person is different. That's one thing I have learned over the past few years. You have to go with the flow.

I suppose if you already have a chastity device you could get used to wearing it for long periods that will help when you are locked up without knowing when you may be released by your key holder.

If you wish to be a sissy, you can started dressing up in what ever you feel comfortable in. you could always practice acting more feminine and practice putting on make up to make yourself look and feel more feminine :manga_bunny:.

These are only examples of things you can do but there are no set rules out to what you should be doing. You will have more than enough rules imposed on you when you find a key holder :sex007:.

Hope this helps.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    start reading some threads here...and get a few good books.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice