"Well I'm back!..."

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chaste777, Mar 25, 2011.

1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    "Well I'm back, what do you cry for?
    When I'm dead, will you cry more?
    Well I'm back, what do you cry for?
    When I'm dead, will you cry more?

This is the sequel, this is how the sequel ends
    This is the sequel, this is how the sequel ends
    It ends!"

The Sequel by Fields of the Nephilim, lyrics (C) Copyright Carl McCoy.
    :lol:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as I thought I'd make a return to this wonderful web site!

From mid summer to present, I have been recovering from depression, anxiety and general blues. My psycho-therapist thinks it could be the effects of Aspergers Syndrone, although I am not entirely convinced. However, they say the first road to recovery is acknowledging that one has a problem, the second is to seek help, and I guess the third is to do things that one did before one was ill. So here I am! :lol:

I hope by discussing my own depression and anxiety, it will help others come to terms with their own and seek the medical help that they need.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, so I recently invested in the newly redesigned Spiral male chastity device by Tickleberry and I am wearing it 24/7. A great bit of genital jewelery! ;) ;)

I work in Public Health, which includes sexual health and cancer prevention, amongst others. (There are not many people who have offices full of condoms, ejaculating penis models, pots of artificial semen, dildos, lube, female contraception, and rubber testicles! :lol: ) I like to give current medical facts regarding celibacy (i.e. msle chastity and orgasm denial) and the male reproductive system and help dispell many of the myths that surround this great fetish, kink and lifestyle.

2. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    I would never get anything done in an office like yours! Anyhow, glad that you are recovering and welcome back. Of course I'm new around here, and never knew you when you were initially around, but I look forward to gettin to know ya!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice