Well I Wanted it !

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wishful, Oct 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Mistress B Thankyou she does have some very strict limits but a lot of area's where she is happy to move on. Her biggest limit is that she does not like corporal punishment so thats competely off the table. However apart form that things are progressing gently but firmly.

2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi back again.
    I am still locked up but should get to O over the weekend provided i am good. So far I have been focussed and am now at day 10 of 12 -14 so its nearly there unless I screw up then its anything upto 6 months !!!.

Well since my last post about a week ago she has been trying out some of the optional penalties for poor behaviour as well as taking me food shopping which is typically a time when I always fail to please her. (I hate crowds etc) Well I did the food shopping with a really good resuly (its amazing what a promise of a night in a hogtie and an extra month in chastity can do for your motivation). I also have continued to walk the dogs in part due to her bad back and in part to please her. She made me wear a thong back leotard for the whole of Saturday which included the shopping and walking the dogs as well as a family visit from her mother. All went well with no issues so my position is obviously improving my performance. During the week she had me walk the dogs in the corset and G string again. The corset is tight but does improve my shape and its a good reminder. Last night she decided I should remember what its like to be in the hogtie. (We have a leather one which is adjustable and includes a posture collar). She scheduled me for an hour in this (in a leotard and shorts of course). This turned into over two hours which was almost unbearable with the mix of discomfort ,heat (I was in bed under hte duvet) and cramp. Just having to endure this was a reminder that whislt it can be fun at first it doen not always stay that way. Anyway she did come and in tie me (unbuckle really) then we had a cuddle and she fell asleep on me which is failrly normal.
    So a quick reviw I have been in chastity for the last ten days and no sexual play has been available due to a bad back (hers) this has made things a bit frustrating but this is just a grin and bear it situation she is improving.and I am looking forward to some time just giving pleaseure. I will be locked in the cage for this so it will be a one way street.but thats what chastity is all about moving the focus.
    Well thats it up to date for now.

3. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Another quick update. Last week we used the trust method as I had some challenging work scheduled which involved semi public showers at work. Although a bit challenging as I can do this easily for a few days a week was easier than I thought and in truth I think due to comfort that this is my favourite method. However the boss wants me back locked up this week so I am back in the CB6000 at present. On Saturday we managed to get some personal time and as I thought she was a bit under the weather then I focused entirely on her and she responded fantastically with agood powerful orgasm ( she very rarely has orgasms so this is rather special to me and I really want to increase the frequency of these for her). However I am supposed to get permission to touch her inside and permission to give her an orgasm but I got carried away and did neither.
    The upshot of that is that I have been told that the weekly time outs have been cancelled for at least a month with no chance of an orgasm for me. What I did not know was that she had planned to let me actually make love to her as a reward for my good behaviour for the last month. As I did not know this I basically screwed up as she just gets too. Sensitive after an O for anything including sex. I got a partial handjob and that's my lot seemingly for the next month.
    I feel that she is being a bit harsh but then this is what I wanted so I just have to live with it.
    All I can hope is that she either has a change of heart (unlikely) or that I get to really go to town giving her the pleasure that I think she deserves other wise its going to be a very long month.
    I picked the Cb 6000 over the new metal cage as the office I work on has a metal detector which I may occasionally have to use and the plastic can get through without setting it off. The metal cage is much more comfortable In general but I think practicality over comfort for this week. I just hope that she lets me change the cages from time to time as the different wear poits make this a practical solutions.
    Well that's all for now back work for me.

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well its been an age since I updated this sorry about that. We have continued our plan and I am currently still locked up. Its been three and a bit weeks now since I was able to cum. I do feel really needy but we are using a whim method right now so I have no idea when I will next get to cum.

A couple of poits that I have found, firstly the metal cage is much more comfortable for long term wear than any of the plastic ones. The one I am in was very low cost (via e-bay) initially to see how different these devices were but its been really very good and of the ten plus devices I have had and used this is clearly the best. I really do think that indefinate wear is possible (just as well really as that here we are at right now.

Well to catch up the months punishment did not happen at that time and we had a week break then i was locked up on a weekly basis getting out at weekends which at the the time seemed very little action now seems like heaven. After a few weeks of this we had a chat and we agreed ( I was advised that to simplify things for her we were moving to me only getting out on her whim with no guaranteed releases even with excellent behaviour. This removed the extending my time as a punishment as its pretty indefinate now anyway so she is using the two other base punishments at the moment. These are time in a hogtie which is a collar hand and ankle harness that is really restrictive. An hour us difficult but two or more is really uncomfortable I will do almost anything to avoid a whole night in it. A lesser penaly is for her to make me wear really tight underwear which crushes the cage into me generally with a corset. This can be to perform an activity or to sleep in so I have walked the dogs in this and slept in it. Due to work we still need to use the trust method from time to time but she has intimated that if I slip up I will wear the Hogtie every night for a week as well as walk the dogs in the corset for a month on top of her view is that its very unlikley that I would get to cum for at least six months "wow" I reall do have no excuse I just cannot fail as this penaly is too extreme which is probably how it should be.

Well just over three weeks ago we managed to get a weekend away and I di manage to give her a great orgasm (if you have followed this you will see that she really does not like to orgasm often) using both hands and mouth ( I love oral but she does not). The following day she did let me out and we made love and it was fantastic I was even allowed to stay unlocked for a whole day. Since then however I have been chaste and it does look like I will stay that way for a while yet.

Since then I have walked the dogs in the corset and tight g-String ( a femail PVC one "Ouch") she likes this look so wants me to find some for tight items to wear which I can ware with th metal cage but wa not able to with the plastic ones ( too much chaffing).

I have anti pull out plates for this cage but even the smallest is too severe and causes brusing where it hurts. I have reduced the smallest and will see what that does as although I will not pull out it looks like it is possible to and if this is going to be a long haul three weeks and counting with my longest six weeks I want to remove all temptation.

Another worry is this initial agreement was for six months and we have only ten weeks left of it she has the option of extending (I have no say in this) for any duration even permanent. I know she is thinking of extending possibly by a year or more and has advised me that she is beginning to fancy going for a year with maybe an orgasm for me atthe six month mark "gulp" I suspect this is just a ploy but I no longer really know she has the keys and therefore he power.

We did go to an Olympic event (trust method) on th first day and it was great the orgainisation etc brilliant and what an atmosphere what a great Olympics we are having go Team GB.

Well I need something to cheer about.

In three week we are having another long weekend IF i get out then I think I will be OK if not then I think she may be serious.

I will try to be a bit better at updating this which has really turned into a blog for those interested.

5. lbw5

lbw5 LockedInNJ

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Great thread. Please keep it going! My wife and I are very similar to where you were when you started this. I am currently in one of the eBay cages you mentioned. 5 days straight, which is my longest. I haven't had an orgasm for 11 days since we have been using the honor system at times. I am still trying to get my wife to be more into this and dominant but that has been slow going. She also does not orgasm often. We also have kids so being discreet is a challenge at times. Many similarities to your story!

6. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    LockedInNJ Thanks for your response. I have erred again this morning ( I was a bit forceful on a comment when she iterferred with me doing the dishwasher) so I have a minor punishment tonight (I hope) I have to walk the dogs in a the corset and a very tight pair of shorts. She may ad to this and I do need to watch this so I may feel I am getting off lightly.

If you are having toruble getting your good lady to be a bit more dominant then I found a post regarding the chemical changes in a man with regards to orgasm and this indicated that long abstinences (approx one month or more would be sensible "this may bite back it did for me with six weeks locked then three moths with one out per month a while ago") She refers back to this and its where the potential year is comming from. I found the link via the Sarah Jamesion site which is also well worth a look at. However do beware of what you wish for as right now I am just totally randy and really have to get into other things to take my mind off it. Ususally I have a bit of a wall at two weeks where it gets a bit easier I am hoping to hit this soon (note only a bit easier for me and I am a very randy old goat ). Any how with the spiked bar in the cage I have no choice as I cannot cheat even if I wanted to. I really want to cum but not at the expense of failing to do my godesses bidding. We spoke yesterday and she has not even though about any possibility of release for me as yet so I really believe I am in for a long dry spell here and its looks about 50/50 that she will extend this probably for a year and if she does I think I will probably spend this whole time caged with amybe a hanful of releases but a good possibility on none. Just the thought both scares the hell out of me and really turns me on, the trouble is getting turned on is now quite painful so its a bit of a see saw for me right now.

I just realise that I have never mentioned the ultimate sanction that we have agreed on. As my godess hates any sort of corporal punishment the agreement is that we will conatc a professional dominatrix which will decide two things (obviously consentual) one is a significant session with corporal punishment and a minimum fixed duration of chastity (at least 6 months) after which we will as equals review the position. I did agree to this willingly and as she lives fairly close I would probably choose to approach Mistress Watchful although it is my intention to behave so this is never required although I would like to see what a session would be like and this may occur with the cage being the only mandatory item I would have to wear. Any session like this is to me a very long way off on both cost and where we are grounds. If this is used as a punishment then I have to pay for it out of money I have put aside for things that I want like golf club membership etc.

Sorry rambling again so I will stop now have fun and be safe.

7. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a breif update here. We have had a chat and I was advised that whatever happens I will spend December caged so the six month agreement has now been extended until January 1st 2013 making it about 8 months total. No other real information I asker my goddess to think about how long she wants me chaste and she said she would think about this but she can of course do what ever she likes here. I am working away all next week so no real chance of an update then so this may be tha last for a while. My level of frustration has decreased though so that a slight improvement.

8. lbw5

lbw5 LockedInNJ

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Thanks for the comment, Locked. So, I ended up going 10 days straight in the cage and 14 days with no orgasm at all. I was definitely feeling it! Last night my wife told me that I have been good so she gave me the keys and I unlocked for a break, not sure how long. She had me masturbate in bed and I controlled myself and ruined my orgasm to prolong the torture myself. Today I am free for now so we'll see what happens. I hope and expect to be locked up again in a few days.

Good luck with your long term situation. In some ways I want that too but maybe not that long. I need to work myself up gradually!

9. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    LockedInNJ I hope you like it as in my case these things can just take flight and your off on the ride. Yess you can always stop it (it is consentual after all) but you want to see where it goes. I am having the oh dear I have opened pandora's box syndrome right now as I know it will be a minimum of five weeks total which is only a few days but much more likley six weeks or more. The good thing is unless I think about it its not right at the front of my mind anymore so I can go hours without really any issues at all. The device is the one in your picture and is very comfortable for a chastity device anyway.

Well I am almost at 5 weeks now just a couple of days to go so i will just wait and see.

When I get the chance I hope to make love as after this time anything less would be a dissapointment to me and I will wait longer if requried for this (I cannot say how much longer a week or two probably but if we are talking on months then that may change).

10. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well a quick update before the weekend. we idscussed thing before my trip and I was strongly encouraged to make the most ot my time out as it may be the last for while ( I am not really sure what that means it could be anything) So I have had release but was told that no later than Tuesday so I am now back in lock up and looking forward to an interesting weekend. I will update agin next week have a great weekend.

11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    An amazing progression of posts. I'm sure that the "you" who wrote the first post would love to be in the position of the "you" who wrote the last one. With all the men who lie in bed next to their sleeping wives and wish they were in your position, I say enjoy it. I'm sure a lot of other fellas are quite envious that you were able to communicate your desires and have your good lady embrace them.

12. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Bilus.
    Thanks for your interest yes thing have changed and progress but slowly and over time.

13. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well we had a great long weekend, Friday was all about the weather we had plans to go out in the boat but the weather window was missed so we stayed in port. This meant that we both had an early night and slept which was a very good start. We tried to go again on the Saturday morning but the sea was just too choppy so after an early start it was back to our berth. My reward for this was that after breakfast my goddess wanted to sleep again and in order for me not to disturb her I was put in a pair of areobic shorts and a tight thong back leotard then hog tied for a couple of hours. In truth the max for me with any level of comfort is about an hour and my lady sleeps for lots of hours so I was advised that I could free myself if required but god help me if I woke her. I was just in too much pain and dicomfort after an hour and three quarters so as agreed I released my self and kept quiet until she woke up after about three hours sleep. At this time I have only been locked back up for about four days so I was randy (as always) and we had talked about some play time. However it was decided that we would go shopping in the afternoon si I changed into a tight rubber g string with plain clothes over the top and we went shopping for about four hours. After denting the plastic my goddess was in a good mood after a good sleep and a good shop so we went back to the marina for lunch. After lunch we went back to the boat and I changed in to a soft leather G-String and a new tee shirt that she really liked (wet look). I was blindfolded and godess changed into a silky short night dress with a super small and soft g-string under a new pair of wet look leggings and we started to play. I have learned to be very gentle so overthe next hour or two I stroked and rubbed eventually getting godess very turned on so the leggings came off. After a bit longer so did my cage then I very slowly built her up to a super strong and long orgasm as if you have followed this you will know this is rare but not as rare as it was. Then instead o fjust locking me back up which I exected as after an orgasm she just can not take any more I was given the chance to make love which was absoluetly fantastic when I came it was very powerful and I felt this was well worth waiting for. I was allowed to stay unlocked for a while but no more orgasms for me. Godess then showered and we cuddled for ages. I did some small jobs on the boat as we hoped to finally get away the following morning. After that it was sleep me in the usual leotard and shorts with the collar on and hands cuffed in front but still uncaged I was advised that the cage was to go back on on the following night but no orgasms. Godess reconfirmed the penaly for an unauthorised orgasm as at least a month of total denial probably three or six though and a vist for a punishment to a pro domme as my goddess does not like to whip or spank me. I was also advised that we now have a new shedule as I had gone four (actually five) weeks the next term was eight weeks then increasing by four weeks at a timeuntil its six months. At that time it may stay at six months or she may increase it to a year, wow I was in shock at this and really did not sleep well that night.
    The following day we had an early start and maanged to have a great if short trip to a marina where we were meeting my son and his girlfreind as Godess and his girlfreind were having some salon time together with Minx nails etc. (I just had to pay). During the trip I asked her if she really wanted to carry on with the chastity play (I said I was scared ) and she just said no comment. Well afer a great trip we moored up I started working on the boat some more whist Godess slept this was great for me as I had been meaning to do some of these jobs for a couple of years in some cases and I was relatively sated. Well my son and his girlfreind duly arrived and the girls went off I finsihed up and we went to a bar and had a drink of two. Whilst we waited (the girls were three hours) we brought tickets for the Expendibles 2 which we all wanted to see. During this day I was wearing a pair of PVC knickers very small both front and back but somthing not too far out. Well after payong for the Salon we had some dinner and went to teh film which by the was is great. Unfortunately my son had a migraine so it was abck to the boat and trying to sort him out until midnight when they left us. We were both tired so it was back to sleep with another early start as we would nly have a short weather window to get back to our home marina the next day. So it was a swim suit and shorts wih collar and cuffs for me and comfy PJ's for Godess. Before this however U put the cage back on as per instructions but did not lock it I was blindfolded and Godess was either going to lock me back up or not depending on whether she wanted to continue. Thsi is really important as I had in the early days bullied her into things and this was both counter productive but also effected our relationship which I am no longer prepared to do.
    Well I expeted her to kiss me and say good night but she went straight for the cage an just locked it not even a slight tease so I am locked in for eight weeks unless she wants to make use of me so atleastthere is a chance.
    Next morning I woke up early again (morning wood) and got everything ready to leave. As there is a lock process and it had taken almost an hour the previous day to lock in I decided that an early start was a good idea. Godess did not agree with me but more on that later. We had a choppy trip back I was happy to have to started early so we were back in time for breakfast. After breakfast Godess wanted some time and I was up for punsihment for the early starts. I was put in a tight corset and tight PVC G String with the hog-tie for an hour and three quartes but this time with the hog tie tighter than normal with a blind fold. This was very uncomfortable and I did get a few carpet burns due to the increased tightness when I moved (if you have never been in a hogtie our one is a posture collar attached to parallel cuffs then on to a close ankle hobble linked with a leather strap up the back the strap has over a foot of adjustement so normally is pretty mch as extended as possible and this time was a tight as possible, my muscles tend to burn after about a half hour and by moving you can ease the burn but then it moves to another muscle or several. Hence moving becomes neseersary to increase th duration that can be handled.) After I was released I was told to put a tee shirt on and start making the tea and tidying up to get ready to leave. We did have time for one futher play time before we left but I failed to get Godess to orgasm even using a vibrator on her for the first time. This got ger over a real issue with toys like this so that was very good. On the way home she made me an offer thathas me in a real quandry. If I want I can be out of the cage and allowed to orgasm upto three time a week but my behaviuor must be excellent as if I wa in the cage or I can just carry on in the cage. The downside of the uncaged offer is failure would be three months caged not release under any circumstances followed by the previuos four week increments but with no view on getting relief at her whim in between. This is a big step as Godess rally likes my behaviour when I am in the cage and I do not want to fail her and feel that I may if I try this. Still thinking at this stage and still in the cage with just over seven weeks expected ahead.
    Well sorry its a ong one but thats it up to date and I am still very confused.

14. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Sorry if anyone is following this but the long break in writting has coincided with a long break in chastity play. I have been locked occasionally in the last few months but nothing more than a week or so. I am now locked back in until the new year when my godess will decide where we go from here. As you may have realised things tend to change and decisions get changed from time to time. I have made a further modification to my metal cage which is a rings type so the soft skin works its way up and gets pinched. I have added a plate at the top of the device which holds everything down and seems to stop the pinching. Its a 1.0 version but it seemed to work for a 24 hour test so I have included it in this lockdown. I have no idea what the new year will bring but probably like most of you I hope something better than the last year. Work has really interferred with things and the main reason forthe break was selling a small business which caused a huge amount of stress to both of us so we agreed a break to let things settle down. So just locked back up last night and we will see where things go from here.

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    glad to hear things starting to settle down for you both. Hope to hear more in the New Year

16. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a very quick update I was locked until New Years Eve. But after a much busier and more enjoyable than planned New Yars eve thansk to some good freind joining us we have prety much all been ridden with Colds so really nothing is happening right now. MY goddess just never came back to me with what she wanted so we have done nothing and this is not an ideal topic when you are ill. We are getting over this now so I will update again soon.

17. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Opps I did not update on ay of the Xmas to New Years bits. Well ther was no out time and I have tried a new modification to the device which was a small plate on the the inside of the cage to prevent the skin coming out at either the top which pinches or the end which also pinches. This did help somewhat and I will progress with this I custom made a stainless steel plate for this and could add anti erection splikes / bumps to this etc if required. We did have lots of cuddles and I gave a few very intimate massages during this time that we both enjoyed. Why does being in chastity significantly increase our intamacy that always suprises me as it does work both ways. I suppose thats one of my drivers for chastity. There was talk during this time of a possible long lock down in the new year but as I just posted that has not occured as e are both feeling better this is likley to come up again soon (I hope anyway). During this time we had no really exotic play but as usual I slept in a leotard or swim suit with lycra shors underneath. My Godess like to have a smooth outline and this is really her favorite outfit for me and its sort of a uniform for me when chaste.

18. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Wow I did not realise that it has been so long since my last update on things. Well up until a month ago we just played a bit as we are both quite down. I have changed jobs and her mother is very sick we have parted company with the boat etc so it's been a time of massive change for us. I still spent the odd week or two chaste but mostly out. We did have a couple of weekends away of note though.
    The last one I had been chaste for about a week before we went away for a long weekend I have another new device like a CB 6000 short but made of stainless steel it's effective but very small and tight. I spent the first week and the start of the trip in the older cage and as usual was wearing either a g string or PVC panties that she like me in during the day. We took along a large boxed set of DVDs as the plan was for a quiet and romantic time eating out and a bit of shopping. The first day we checked in and did a bit of shopping then settled for a quiet evening. Things progressed and we had a great cuddle (one sided of course) with me in the usual Swimsuit and shorts set. After a while my goddess decided to complete an out standing punishments so l made her a tea and spent the next hour in the hogtie whilst she watched some DVDs. Once I had paid my penance I was allowed to try to please her with my mouth. This did not go very well but when we eventually went to bed I did manage to finally proved the orgasm that I desperately wanted her to have. The following morning we changed the cage over as these have different wear points and we spent the day shopping with me in a very tight g string and the cage under normal clothes. After a long and for me irritating day we went back to our accommodation. Why is it that Ann Summer has gone from good to ok to complete rubbish I doubt we will both going there again in a hurry. We did gat some swim suit and shorts sets cheap at sports direct so she has a good range for me to sleep in now so that was good and we did manage to get some nice things for her.
    On return we had a cuppa of course and a meal locally then a early night. I wore a new swimsuit with a shorts style bottom and she put on a very sexy dress and thong so I had a good idea that there would be a good night at least for me to pleasure my lady. As I have learned we started very slowly and gently for a couple of hours (I have found that I really do need to be patient with this) well after she was very turned on I was surprised to be freed from the cage and we made wonderful love again. For me the wait does not have to be months just a few days works but it was a night to remember.
    Well we left the next day with me still unlocked and although there was a plan it just fizzled out as these things sometimes do. Work stresses etc meant that not a lot occurred from July when we went away to September as I have been struggling with finding work etc.
    However in late September we were both up for another session so at the start of October I put the cage on and she locked it on. Then I was advised that we will do a review at the end of the month but the plan was no orgasms for me for the rest of the year. Wow that's was a shock but usually if I have been good at the review she relents so in my mind it was a month still daunting but not too bad. Over the first few days everything went quite well and I wore the small cage. We did manage a couple of pretty platonic cuddles but nothing more for the first week. Obviously my night time uniform continued.
    We did manage a much more intimate time over the following weekending she did get very responsive no orgasm but very turned on. I even managed to get inside her with fingers and mouth which got me in trouble the following morning. Well after we slept we sort of carried on from the night before and a similar thing occurred. Unfortunately for me we have a firm rule that I have to be invited before I can actually touch her under the key areas of her g string let alone go inside. Normally this is let go but this time she declared a penalty.
    So I would spent two nights in my old full chastity belt ( this is old and I can only just with a huge effort get it round me and on so it's very uncomfortable) as well as a corset up to tightened of course and with my hands cuffed to the top of the bed. Not an ideal way to sleep but I duly spent the following night as decreed and I did find that the old belt settled and was completely different from any of the cages not comfortable but once it's locked thats just tough.
    The next week was pretty normal except the cage etc but I did spend the Thursday in the belt corset and cuffs etc so I completed my punishment.
    As the weather was poor on the Saturday we spent a lot of time cleaning the house and she advised me that I would have to properly clean our on suite that evening as her maid.
    This can be fun but what it actually turned out to be was three hours of cleaning ( it was bad) in a very tight aerobics thong leotard over the cage with a very short skirt on my hands an knees cleaning the floor. This feels very vulnerable and was a lot more exposing than I had expected. Well I did do a good job and we did have a nice cuddle afterwards ( swimsuit and shorts again). Unfortunately I got a deep cold after this so not much more has occurred except that in order to ensure that I can be kept continuously chaste I must spend two nights a week in the belt under the swimsuit. This is ongoing so I will really need to lose weight.
    Well last night the first month was up and we did our review and the result is definitely chaste for the rest of the year so it looks like my old six week record will be broken and if I do come then I will have to spend a weeks worth of nights in the belt and corset with the cuffs but with a half hour at least in the hog tie each night before sleep. This is really quite punitive and although it sounds fun in the belt there is no stimulation possible at all an fits very tight add the corset and in reality it really uncomfortable to have to sleep in before the handcuffs to the top of the bed so I am really going to avoid this at all costs.
    So here I am in a cage one month into a three month sentence with no guarantees at the end. I expect she will want a break but she has a of the options including extending ( I really hope not ) or moving to any schedule she wants and she does have the option of six months slavery where it would be very unlikely I would get any relief at all although I do consider this very unlikely.

Sorry for the huge gap but that's me back up to date.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice