Weird experience with anti-pullout

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by I surrender to my wife, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Hi everyone,

The other night I had the weirdest experience.

I recently got a The Vice Mini and it comes with the anti pull out thing but I hadn't used it much as I felt it was a bit uncomfortable to wear while moving around. However I thought it might help prevent partial erections that tend to wake me up in the middle of the night like 3-4 times per night. So I tried it the other night and truly no erection happened but I woke up thinking that I was unable to feel my penis at all... I panicked and opened the lock and thank God nothing had happened... It might have been just a sensation I had and nothing was happening to my penis but I got so paranoid... What if wearing the pullout can stop blood flow to your penis? Anyway, I continued to wear it the rest of the night without the pullout, preferring to be awoken by erections than waking up to a dead penis! I'm hoping someone can explain that I'm just paranoid as it really seems to help with sound sleeping and painful erections at night

Has anyone had a similar experience? Anyone out there can explain if this pullout thing is safe? I'm kinda scared to use it again...

2. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    There should not be an issue with the thing I dosent or shouldn't completely block off the blood flow to your little winkie all it does is make it difficult to pull back the head and slip the whole thing out so if you were able to use the rest of the night it should be ok. I have han my little wanker fall asleep before same as with your arm hand or leg feels so strange lol but nothing fell off you can check and out the device by putting it together and checking the space between both sides of the pull out device just to reassure there is space for blood flow I am stuck in steel now but started out with a Vice... Good luck

3. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    I have the mini as well. I use the largest anti pullout (it comes with three).

Did mix them up once, and put on the smallest a/p once, and that kinda dug in a bit too much when I wore it :).

Don't really have many problems with it esp with the largest ap, and no shouldn't cut off any flow.

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    anti-pullouts are bullshit. I don't believe in scrotum-secured devices because generallly the dick is only held in place through friction which reduces when you go flaccid and can be troublesome when you go big.

5. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Thanks for your answers.

Zbovka, why can it be troublesome when you go big?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice