Weight Loss Game anyone?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub4life, Feb 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Ms. M. says that Its time to start getting rid of the mass I have been putting on the past few years.We came up with a little game of sorts see if you like it.
    1.The weigh in Only Ms. M will know how much not me and just my cb on
    2.I can check my weight anytme after but after 8 days I must lose 2-3 lbs.
    3.If I do I get out for the day and mybe rewarded
    4 If I am the same or over #50 strokes with the crop and no release

Well it's a simple game I thik I can do it give up the 12oz curls ect. we will see I start at the begining of lent.wish me luck :character0053:

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Ouch!!!

Dear sub4life,

As with you, Im in need of loosing the "mass" that I've accrued over the years, for health and personal reasons. The Mistress/Wife came up with this plan for the New Year. I will not get to orgasm till required weight lost is accomplished. The first goal is 10 pounds, Im just over 1/2 way there. And only 47 days. Well just short of the goal requirements. I had a accident this week end. Milkings are OK, with Mistress permission, just long as I clean up the mess. Well was working fine till this weekend. After a long morning, and I coming back to bed. I was told that I need a milking. So I prepared me and the items necessary. Was told to put a condom on so not to loose any milk. Everything was going good, was starting to flow good, then it all change. Not sure why, only been 46 days, wow, that long already, with only one other milking. And last month a trip to TG party in full dress. Horny isn't a strong enough word for that week of preparing. Back to the milking. Mistress was by my side, and enjoying the facial expression I was making, ha ha. Then she grabbed the lower shaft of "her cock" to squeeze out some drops. Well a lot more than a couple of drops started to flow out, I was in full orgasm mode, me controlling the wand, hitting just the right spots, and Mistress warm, soft, smooth, squeezing hand playing its number. She let go soon as she knew what was happing, but too late, I was in heaven. Bouncing all over the bed, stroking my backside, and "her cock", pulsating, leaking, and would have been shooting if not for the condom.

She said, now you've done it. For one thing you have not lost the required weight, and earned that release. 2. I didn't give you permission to cum. 3. Im added a NEW bylaw to the contract. If you cum with out permission, You will drink all fluids that you released. Gup, I hate my own cum after cumming, milk is fine but something changes soon as I orgasm and I despise the thought of licking it up. And according to the New Bylaw in the contract, for a accident, I will need to clean up mess and loose the next earned orgams, or double or nothing. Well after 46 days without one, still 5 pounds to go, and the posbilies of 30 pounds required before the next one could be due. I took a deep breath and removed the condom, being carefull not to spill a drop. Twisted the top closed and saw a rater large load of cum to drink down. The Mistress saw a few drips leaking out of "her cock" and wiped them up and brought her fingers to my mouth. I could see that I didn't have a option, so opened wide and she deposit them on my tongue. I don't know if cuming from anal stemuilation or from having the milking done at same time, it didn't seem to taste all that bad. So the condom was brought to my mouth and I tried to bite a small hole in end of. That's harded to do that you would think. I didn't want a large hole and all coming out at once. Well after 3 tries, success. I would have to suck on the condom to get any out. Was thinking to myself not so bad, you can do this, an 30 pounds might take the rest of the year to acomplish, so I was drinking it down slowly. Then the uninspected happen, it torn open, causing alot to enter my mouth all at once. Mistress laughing at me and giving me that look, don't STOP. Couple of gags, and I got it all down, I must say the last tounge swirl around the mouth to clean things up was the worst, and could still taste it till the bottom of the first cup of coffee.

Now back to your game, I couldn't take 50 strokes of anything on my backside, so I would be sure to loose the required weight before the next weighting. So Good Luck with your game, my just got alot more interesting.

Missy Tanya

Curious40ish likes this.
  3. quagglie

quagglie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been in a simple chastity weight loss program for about 2 months. I weigh in every Friday morning, with my roommate there to witness. If I have not lost 2 pounds since the previous Friday, then I put on my cb6000s and give him the key. The punishment is pre-determined as follows: I remain in chastity for 2 days for each pound that I fell short of my goal. So if I stay the same, it's 4 days (2 pounds per day @ 2 days). If I gain 2 pounds, it's 6 days. However, if I miss the goal of losing 2 pounds per week for a second consecutive week, the punishment is doubled. So, if I missed last week by one pound, I served 2 days, and if I miss again this week and don't lose or gain any weight, that means I missed my goal by 2 pounds, which would normally be 4 days ... but gets doubled to 8 days because of missing my goal for a consecutive week.

This works well because 2 pounds per week is a relatively easy goal (at least it is when you still have lots of weight to lose) and the punishment is reasonable enough to stick with the program. 4 days was my longest lock-up and that was torture. I don't know how I would do 6 or 8 days!

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hii quagglie loosing the weight is a tough thing for most and alot has to do with your eating habits and lifestyle ..for me the 50 whacks of the crop would be all the incentive i would need as i would lose 10 lbs a week just shaking at the thought lol...but good luck and hang in there ..ps tanya has a cruise to get ready for hint hint hint lol :manga_cheer:

5. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps i used to weigh 210 lbs so it can be done go for it and be the gurl you want to be :happy0160:

6. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Susie q, how?

I have to lose weight for medical reasons. While I clearly have fat to lose, I also will need to slim down a lot of muscle as well. I already eat healthily, nothing fried, saladsa nd lots of grilled chicken and pork. I started at the gym but put weight on 8-(

Did you have a programme you followed?

Regards, Richard

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    I'm almost sure Susie's diet was smoke and drink, not always in that order.. Lol. Sorry Sis, just had to put that out there for you. Personaly, I give a big bow to anyone that has lost weight and kept it off. One of the hardest things this gurl has done. And still not that good at it. But the Gurl in me has had much better success than the guy in me ever has. Missy Tanya

8. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I have tried the drink diet, but being "respectable" keeps fucking me over

9. susie q

Local Time:
    Hiii Ms Tinks Wand my story is abit different than some ..my ex was pregnent at the time and we had no insurance so i took a job with the railroad on a tie gang i lost 40 lbs in 2 months and liked what i saw so i worked hard at keeping it that way ..but it seems you are on the right track ..set your goals and try to stick to them..we all fail at times but tomorrow is another day i really dont have an exersise plan or anything but diet and excersise do seem to work for most ..pills drinks and that stuff are just a scam $$$$ good luck dear im pulling for ya :chores005:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice