Weight Loss from Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jul 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I have been watching what I eat for like 4 months and working out too but with summer, beers, burgers, and bacon I look OK but not lost any weight...then I went almost 2 weeks without an orgasm and 1.5 lbs came off with no effort whatsoever...I don't know if they are related but looking forward to finding out! Anyone else experience this???

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    try a metal cage - it will add weight! (sorry - irresistable!) :D:p

Slave to a Goddess and Chaste J. like this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    lol. Can't see how being locked would itself make you lose weight. However, chastity can help. If your key-holder puts you on a strict diet and only grants a release when you attain a certain weight loss , it does encourage you, greatly, to keep to your diet.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have lost a stone and a half recently some due to realising that i had to adjust my behindbarz belt outwards a little more than i liked. I have been wearing the belt a lot more of late and find that when i accept it is staying on indefinately i tend to manage my portion control a bit better, plus as we have agreed that when i am in the device i have to ask permission from my wife before i do anything i find i do not snack like i did when under my own control. I also wear the belt whilst playing tennis twice a week now and my fitness levels have also helped curb my eating between meals. I have now had to adjust the belt back down not just once but twice to the smallest settings since i had the belt. Enjoy

5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    dunno was thinking perhaps to the Testosterone increase that occurs from not ejaculating...who knows...

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    My key holder has now advised that I am to loose another 10 kilos, we have successfully done this before, the total loss was 40kg over 18 months. This was very early in our chastity relationship and was based on success resulted in being allowed to give her an oral orgasm. when the goal wa reached I was allowed to have intercourse. That was 6 years ago.

This time its under her strict regime.

1) There will be no snacking after dinner. For each and every offence it will be a single full power stroke of her riding crop. That is scary as Ive never experienced anything close to a full power stroke.
    2) I am to lose 1 kg per week, This will be measured just prior to our fortnightly maintenance whipping sessions. For each 0.1 kg I have not lost, another full power stroke will be added.
    3) Any extra weight I loose does not affect the 2 kg requirement for the next 2 weeks. If I loose more than 2 kg in 2 weeks then the next measurement is from that weight.
    3) When I reach the goal I will be allowed my first PIV in 6 years.

The reason D has added the punishment aspect is that over the years, D has started to enjoy this aspect more and more and now wants to see how she enjoys performing a punishment whipping.

I am in my first week and have lost the 1 kg, but must lose another before next Tuesday. I also made the mistake of assuming a mandarin after dinner was acceptable. I am very clear that the only thing acceptable after dinner is water.

I now have no way of avoiding a single hard stroke of her riding crop and quite concerned if I cannot lose the extra kilo.

Fred manns, spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Good luck, it's a great goal. Looks like she's got you well focused.

8. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I have a friend who's wife put him on a diet and exercise program using chastity as a motivation incentive. He was locked for 5 months and lost 12 pounds. When released he gained back 2 pounds. He is now back in chastity and has a 7 pound target.

spider203 likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    That's what I was thinking, I think the extra testosterone does make us more active even if it's just moving around the house more. You have to figure you're more motivated to do more even if it's not exercising, so that might be a contributing factor.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    diet and chastity are a perfect combination.

11. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I tried this way of suggesting it to my partner a few years ago and I was told ... Why? You don't need a device to lose weight and I am not playing that pervert game.

If you do have a partner that is willing to intertwine exercise with weight loss consider yourself a blessed person for having an open minded person willing to make weight loss fun.

So yeah it can help big time since nothing drives a man like sex.

I have without the device gone from 300 lb and >50% body fat to just today being 252 ad 37% body fat with 11% and 4 pounds loss in 12 months. The weight loss without "kink" has helped my partner (who is very vanilla), since she is seeing ab and curves (male) start and given I am super broad shoulder (think 46-54") and I have a thick ass .... it is making her day.

Though I would love to mix up chastity or some submissive corporal fun with it for that extra motivation to push pass the 10K barrier everyday. That is the fun part of being a switch. I can be her daddy and put her in her place, but conversely she can hook me up like a piece of man meat and see how manly I can be taking the pain. Different strokes for different folks.

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have also been informing of her additional wishes, (D came up with this entire idea with no hints or discussion) and has ramped up her DOM in day to day life. D has now requested that I must at all times treat her as a goddess, car doors to be opened, chairs to be moved and positioned when she sits or gets up. I always did this when we were out but it is now required around the house. The kitchen particularly and the house is to be clean and tidy, her clothes are to be washed dried and folded back into the wardrobe on a daily basis.

And last night I was told that I was to remain seated on the floor next to her while watching TV and massage her feet until it was bedtime.

I thanked her for the extra calorie burning exercises!

13. Dominatofamilius

Dominatofamilius Mistress
    Verified Female

Lifestyle Mistress
    Littlehampton
    Local Time:
    I am taking this thought away with me....

14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok so an update.
    Good news is that I manage to drop 3.5 kg in the two week period and avoided the punishment stokes from the riding crop for not reaching the interim goal. Phew!
    But I did make the one mistake of snacking after dinner without permission. That cost me 1 punishment stroke. D administered this at the end of her fun maintenance whipping session on Tuesday. I had totally forgotten about it while lost in subspace from the mild to medium strokes of her riding crop, flogger, quirt and short whip. And then it happened, with no fore warning my bum cheeks felt like they exploded into flames. The riding crop came down with more force than I had ever experienced or could image. D always has me blindfolded, secured to the bed standing on my feet with my legs spread, ankles cuffed and roped to the foot of the bed base and my wrists cuffed and tightly roped to the bed head, she always uses the bit gag with the tongue depressor attachment so I cannot talk at all, but when that stroke came down I managed to move our very heavy timber queen size bed almost 1/2 a meter and was growling until I almost lost my voice.
    If thats not a strong encouragement to make sure I keep to the diet and get the weight off in the manner and time requested I don't know what is.
    Some of you may have looked at the whipping and caning videos around, and you see the skin on their bottoms going from red to what looks like a dusty white. Well I had one very dusty white line across mine. I have no idea how anyone can withstand multiple strokes with that kind of force and then have repeated stokes on the same area. I am sure that if I had not achieved the goal of 2 kg for the 2 weeks more strokes would have split the skin.
    D unlocked all the restraints afterward and then put some cold wet cloth over the area and once cooled put some sort of cream on. After about 2 hours the stinging dissipated and I was able to sit down, but not comfortably. Later that day I was to be at my paddling training session and when the salt water hit I was almost brought to tears. I made sure I kept my speedos on in the shower and change rooms afterward, otherwise it may have brought on questions I did not want to answer.
    This is not something I want to ever have to experience again and any fetish I had in the back of my mind of a punishment spanking being something I wanted from D is no longer a desire.
    I will make sure that I keep to the diet, exercise and monitor my weight daily to make sure I always achieve the goals set for the weigh in day. 1 stroke per 0.1 kg over could be a disaster. There is no way I will ever snack after dinner again.
    D said afterward that she really enjoyed the one stroke but was concerned at the pain she inflicted. She has always threatened me after our maintenance session that the force she uses is very light and I wouldn't want her to really put her arm into it. Well I now know what that actual means.

Rectrix and kellysbitch like this.
  15. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    Earlier this year my goddess got serious about me needing to lose weight, she started to withhold sex if I didn’t do my exercises as a means of motivating me. I’ve been on a much better diet too, but theres nothing like worrying you’re gonna miss out on your one cum day a week because you haven’t lost weight. I’ve lost about 45 pounds since April with her help and it’s grtting harder to keep going but she won’t let me cum for weeks at a time when I don’t make progress.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi @Jay69, It works very well doesn't it!!! Noting like encouragement from your mistress/keyholder to add an incentive to get you on the right track. I am totally focused now after the last session.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice