Weekday torture, Sunday release?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DrawnToChastity, Nov 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Hi everyone, I'm Mr. W and together with my lovely girlfriend we have began thoroughly exploring the wonderful world of chastity this week. Going off the locktober thread in this very forum, we were inspired to start our own blog last week, and we discovered an amazing process to share our interests together. Throughout the day, I would "like" any posts that tickled my fancy, and later on in the day she would go through the list and reblog the posts she found appealing. Continuing this trend, we gathered several posts we both loved throughout the week as we attempted our very first extended lock-up period.

We had experimented with chastity before, using a CB6000s cage, but it would only go on for the weekends, being allowed release only a day or two after starting. Because of comfort and hygiene issues, we didn't experiment too far, but that all changed last week when we received in the mail a relatively cheap metal cage. Trying it on, it fit perfectly, and after a trial run on Sunday we decided to try a longer lock up period. Due to her absolute love of a rough fucking, we knew it would be hard for her to keep the key away from the cage, so we turned to our dear friend, the timed kitchen safe. With a setting of almost three days, my lock up period began Monday night, with no chance at all of being allowed out until Friday evening.

The week went by well, spending a few hours each night going through our Tumblr blog together. Sitting opposite of eachother on the couch, she would tease me with her feet through the cage as I struggled to pay attention to the endless stream of pictures and captions to repost. Night after night, she would torture me on the couch as all I could do is swell and groan out of frustration. Having given her a proper shagging each day of the weekend, she was more than ready to give her lady bits a rest during the week as she teased me.

Each workday inched forward at a snails pace as we messaged each other throughout the day, teasing all the possible outcomes of our prolonged session. Keeping me guessing, I was never sure whether Sunday would bring an orgasm, torture or denial. Of course, having never gone further than a few days I believed (and still do as of Friday ;D) that Sunday would bring the release I desperately desire. Finally the week came to a close, and our kitchen timer was showing mere minutes left as the clock struck 5:00 PM on Friday. Eagerly I arrived home, where I was tasked to shower before the night would begin.

Dumb1 and spider203 like this.
  2. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Fresh from the shower, I laid on our bed as she undressed. All of Friday long we flirted through texts throughout the day, keeping me distracted and quite hard at work, in the most frustrating of ways. We both eagerly waited for the beautiful moment when the kitchen safe would unlock, and she would have the keys once more. She dangled the necklace with the key pendant on my skin, teasing my locked member some more. As I relaxed into pleasure, she laid down next to me in my arms, with one hand on my denied package. Softly kissing me, she continued her light touches as I moved on top of her, my tongue teasing between her breasts.

We kept torturing each other as she let me lay back down, positioning herself between my legs. Taking me by complete surprise, she brought my caged cock to her mouth and began the most deliciously agonizing blowjob of my life. Using her tongue between the bars of the caged, she grazed my skin with her wet flesh, bringing the entire head of my cock, metal bars and all into her oh so warm mouth. It was beautiful torture as she kept up her assault, kissing down the cock cage, bringing one ball at a time into her mouth and frustrating me to no end.

Once she was satisfied, she asked me to climb ontop of her chest as she lay her back down on the bed. With my cage in the valley of her chest, she massaged my prisoner again. Her big, soft breasts rolled past the cage again and again, driving me crazy. Not to be left the only one tortured, I reached back with one hand between her legs and began teasing her flesh as well. Grinding down slowly against her skin, I teased her clit as I gave her a taste of the frustration she had built up for me. Barely edging the tips of my fingers inside her, I teased the walls of her entrance, not allowing even the first knuckle to glide into her eager hole.

No longer able to contain her own desire, she reached for the key and slowly began unlocking the cage. Ever so gently she removed the metal prison as my cock finally stretched to its fullest for the very first time that week. Leaving the metal cock ring on, she motioned for me to put on a condom and position myself against her.
    "Don't go in yet," she whispered between a smile. "I want to feel your cock rub against me first."
    Gently moaning back at the demand, I positioned my throbbing member on top of her nub as I felt her rock her hips against me. My engorged cock ached for more, but this massage was more than anything it had received that week. I barely moved a muscle while she kept up her massage, grinding down to a slow halt.
    "Now I want to feel your cock head slide into me. Only your cock head is allowed," she gently spoke.

spider203 likes this.
  3. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ( I decided to change the formatting a bit, I'd like to try more of a day-by-day journal instead of the detailed story I was going for before. Let me know if there is a preference a specific type of writing. I tried to go back and edit my previous post, but it seems I can only add on to the thread instead. )

She guided me on how to slowly tease her as well, having me ever so slowly push inside, and begin with long, slow thrusts. Letting me know that I am under no circumstance allowed to orgasm, she had me fuck her exactly as she wanted it - rough and hard. Although we are experimenting with chastity for myself, the Mrs loves nothing more than when I rough her up. Choking her as I fuck her from on top, slapping her ass or even using whips and crops for behind. Giving her the proper abuse she craved, she soon fell over exhausted, and I followed suit.

Side by side, she kept my frustration going as she continued teasing my cock. Several edges later, she eagerly whispered that she wanted to be screwed again. Ramming my dick back inside from behind, I pulled on her hair and called her a bitch for driving me so crazy with desire for her. It didn't take long until she reached a climax once more, and after a quick rest had me go on my back as she positioned herself between my legs.

Usually when I am allowed to cum, we keep the condom on to make for easier clean up. One of our favourite teases however, is when she strokes me close to the edge, and slooowly drags the condom off my engorged head, signalling there would be no orgasm allowed for myself. With the condom off, she began again to work on my member, bringing me to edge after edge. Normally, I would be brought to the edge a few times, but on this night the Mrs was relentless. What happened soon after, I will always remember as one of the most mind-blowing experiences of my life.

During my previous experiences and from what I had read on forums before, I knew of the concept of dry orgasms. This was not a ruined orgasm, no, what happened that night was something special. Edging further and further past the point I would ever think possible, my body began to shake as my breathing got deeper. An overwhelming warmth filled my body, and flowed out from around my navel.

A beautiful, almost tingling, sensation coursed through me, head to toe as I uncontrollably shook while she continued to stroke me. My dick was numb, and other than the constant stream of precum, nothing else escaped my pole. However, I trembled and moaned as a feeling unlike any orgasm I had experienced before completely blanked out my mind. I couldn't think and I couldn't speak, all I could do is feel my body spasm as felt a high better than anything else. This single event I would consider the closest to a spiritual experience I've ever had in my life.
    She looked to me worried, I barely was able to moan out softly in response as she asked if I was still alive. A few moments later, I was able to speak again as I would still tremble every few seconds, the feeling still lingering in my body. I felt my cock still throbbing in her hands as she began to drag her nails against my skin, wanting to get a few more shivers out of me. Spinning the metal base ring back into place, she began to apply lotion to my skin, readying me again for my metal prison.

Before allowing me back in, she decided to abuse me a bit for good measure. Slapping my cock and spanking my balls, the pleasure soon was replaced with pain as my flesh began to sting. Reapplying more lotion, she began to slide the cage onto my cock as I quivered from the feeling of the cold metal bars against my stinging skin. As the cage slid into place, she put the lock in place and I swear I had another dry orgasm again just from the thoughts circling through my head.

After giving me the tease of a lifetime, she outplayed herself once more by letting me experience two dry orgasms, ending a week-long chastity sentence with myself feeling like I had been fucked stupid. Five days later after we had first locked the cage onto place I was back in again, my cock still aching with frustration and my balls fuller and bluer than ever.

( For anyone reading these events, please provide any feedback you may have! I would love to adjust my writing style to best fit what people enjoy most on the forum. I would love to interact with more forum members here, both the Mrs and myself are here to hear your thoughts and suggestions, or answer any questions you may have! This story will continue after Sunday night, where I will finally get to know whether I will receive a ruined orgasm or another week of denial ... )

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I get canned or paddled once a week until my but is as marked as the photos in my gallery. I also get edged and am told to edge myself as my wife and I watch TV together. We only have real sex on the weekend. Real means I am unlocked and my wife has her vibrator, BOB (Battery Operated Buddy) with her for her orgasm. Even if I am told to lick her to orgasm, she still will use BOB for a bigger and more intense orgasm most times. Sometimes she had an intense one with me if she has gotten turned on by sexually torturing and/or edging me. We try to mix it up.

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I loved your writing style! What an intense experience!

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Yep, I am enjoying reading this as well. You write in whatever way you feel comfortable.

The things you are describing, that a lot of what we experience goes on in our head, is very much my own experience of chastity. I love it!

7. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning I woke to the typical feeling of myself straining to swell up in the metal prison. Looking over to the Mrs, I noticed she was already awake and browsing away on her phone. Eagerly, I unlocked my own device (my phone of course, not the cage!) and jumped on Tumblr to see the links she had reposted. I was pleasantly surprised to see she had reblogged several pictures that really turned me on, including threats of a longer chastity sentence and ruined orgasms.

After going through a few of the pictures together, one thing lead to another and I soon found myself free of the metal bars once more. One thing I'd like to note is my girlfriend absolutely loves a good fucking, way more than toys, fingers or oral. I know it's a bit against the norm, but we both really enjoy chastity play that allows me to be unlocked to fill and feel her, all while still remaining frustrated without release. A few orgasms later, she was pleased and allowed me to remain free to shower so that I could shave and properly a proper clean myself under her supervision.

Surprisingly enough, the rest of the day went by without me feeling too horny at all. I was happy to have given her exactly what she wanted, and I was quite shocked myself to have lasted this long without an orgasm, after several tumbles together under the sheets. Pleased by my "good behaviour" as she referred to it, she trusted me enough to remain out of the cage overnight with very serious promises of a proper punishment if I were to take matters into my own hands. Considering we have paddles, crops, whips, menthol rub and a few other assorted implements for pain, I kept true to my word and did not even think to give myself the release I had been craving all week.

Finally the chosen day arrived. Sunday morning I woke up to her pushing her buttocks against me, a sign she was once again ready to rumble. Excited that my chance to cum had finally been placed in front of me, I did not hesitate to begin touching, teasing and massaging her in all the ways I know she enjoyed. After six days of not being allowed any release, I have no idea how she was able to use my cock once again so thoroughly. Before we began, I made sure to give her a taste of her own medicine by releasing some of my frustration with a flogger on her ass. Once her cheeks were nice and red, I applied some lotion to her stinging flesh for a bit of hot-and-cold play. Now thoroughly stimulated, she had me fuck her for almost an entire hour before she collapsed from the pleasure and took a moment to breathe.

As she took a chance to rest, I cleaned up around the bed and began to put on the arm and leg binding cuffs that would later be attached to our under-the-mattress bondage set. We had agreed that after she was done with me, I was to be restrained on the bed in order to avoid any chance of me being able to fight back against what she had planned. Positioned in place and ready to go, I was left under her control wearing nothing but a cock ring as I was secured in my bindings. Not much for wasting time, she began applying lotion to my throbbing member as she slowly began stroking me with a tight grip.

Letting go of any doubts or reservations I may have, I pulled harder on the restraints as my body tensed and arched under her masterful strokes. Teasing my cock head with her palm, pulling away on my balls, stroking, tugging, inching me closer and closer to orgasm, this beautiful torture went on and on. As I felt myself nearing closer to orgasm, she pulled her hand away and walked over to our night stand as I laid there panting. Pulling out our Hitachi Magic Wand, I knew I was in for quite a treat as this would be the first time we would be trying it on my cock.

Once plugged in and positioned at my legs once more, she squeezed the base of my cock as she held the vibrator in the air. Turning on the low setting, the machine hummed away a few inches from my aching flesh as she asked me which setting I'd prefer. Her grip on me felt so good, I couldn't even decide which setting I'd rather her assault me with. Not giving me a chance to respond, she switched on the higher setting and pressed the vibrator directly on my engorged head. Shivers travelled through my body as the powerful machine took my cock on a one way ride down pleasure highway. Speeding towards an orgasm, my breathing deepened and she felt me getting close. Quickly reacting to my quivering cock, she pulled away the device, nodding her head in disapproval.

Not quite having had her fill, she allowed me a moment to rest as she stroked me with her hand slowly. This would be the first of many edges she would bring to my cock. One after another, she used the insane vibrator to drive my dick mad as it teetered on the edge of the most powerful climax of my life. My cock would grow harder and bounce in desire as it got ever so close to release, moving away from the vibrator as it involuntarily spasmed in attempts to get closer to cumming. Mrs. L laughed with delight as she saw my member bouncing away from the wand, serving only to pull me away from orgasm the moment I got too close.

With each edged orgasm, I felt my mind slipping further and further away. Had we even agreed to letting me cum? There'd be no way my sweet, loving girlfriend had changed her mind on allowing me release so soon into our experiment, right? Well... not exactly. Several more torturous near-climaxes later, she pulled away once more as my cock was left twitching in mid air. She hummed in pleasure as she felt all the muscles in my body just begging for release. Bringing the wand once more to my cock head, a quick vibration was all that was needed to barely send me over the edge. Whispering that I was oh so very close, she removed all contact from my aching flesh as it began twitching and pumping away at the air. The force built up from the torture sent a glob of cum shooting out my tip, flying past my stretched out arm towards the wall. Several more spurts of white juice squirted out, all the while my meat felt absolutely numb. No stroking, no vibrator, nothing to guide me through my release as a week's worth of cum slowed to a dribble out of my cock.

Smiling at me with delight, she asked me how it felt to finally let it all out. Frustrated by the ruined orgasm she had brought me, I just shook in my restraints as I let her know I had not felt any pleasure. Happy with my answer, she caressed me gently as she began to undo the restraints. Once free, I remained glued to the bed in an attempt to process what had just happened. After an entire week of being used and locked up, my ordeal had ended with one of the most spectacular ruined orgasms I've ever experienced. There was really nothing else I could say at this point other than the few words that escaped me, "I love you."

( Hope you all enjoyed the recollection of our first week of playing with chastity and denial! The Mrs. is teasing me with the concept of going for two weeks next, so we'll see how that turns out! I'm happy to see that a few people already enjoyed the earlier parts. Let us know if you have any suggestions, both for the story format and anything else :) )

starflyer likes this.
  8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Its a great read and really interesting to feel how you are both building and adding to the obvious electric atmosphere week by week, many of us have made similar journeys but not always reaching the destinations we had hoped for.

9. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you! Yesterday we received a new cage in the mail. Same as our most recent, but slightly smaller and seems to be a better fit. Seems like the Mrs. is starting to believe that having me orgasm once a week is too often, I may not be seeing proper release until the end of this month. I'm planning to do a review of the devices we've used so far, along with whatever this next weekend may bring.

10. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    We just came across (well not literally but I did get moist) your detailed description. What was of the most interest to us was your description of the "spiritual" dry orgasm. Hubby and I explore Tantruc sex and sex magik. What you experienced is very real but uncommon in the "wild". Hubby has developed the ability and has such orgasms, usually associated with prolonged denial. What I need to share with you is that you are soooo close, like :this: close to achieving the Holy Grail in men's sexuality...the fantasy of every male with Pussy Envy, which is every male. You stumbled upon the pathway leading to the coveted Male Multiple Orgasm! The MMO is no fantasy fable! It is real and achievable through faith and practice. It is a mind-blowing, life-changing experience for a man. I know because I facilitated my husband's first MMO. He has had many since that awesome night. All accompanied by prolonged denial and all with me present and facilitating his release.
    Do some research, practice...master what you learn and prepare to have your world rocked!

traveler and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  11. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your suggestion! It was definitely fun to experience and I had read about it before, when I first heard of male multiple orgasms. It's going to be our goal for sure to get back again to that point! We've posted more entries on our Tumblr accounts since then :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice