Ways To Make It More Embarrassing

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked tight, Feb 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Locked tight

Locked tight Member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I recently bought a chastity cage to try self locking. Well, a friend ended up finding out about it, and after teasing me about it for awhile, she asked if she could hold the keys.

The idea excited me, so I agreed, and created a monster lol. She absolutely refuses to give them back, and at first wanted to see the cage. She now wants me completely naked every time I’m over there, and has me doing tasks, like cleaning, and waiting on her. She’s now looking for ideas to make it more embarrassing for me.

AllySiss, locked17, Mash2214 and 6 others like this.
  2. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    And you're complaining?

3. Locked tight

Locked tight Member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Somewhat lol. Mostly she just wanted me to ask for suggestions.

tomf_22033 and cagedjon like this.
  4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    Sounds like another fantasy!

5. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
  6. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    Sound similar to my story! Nothing she likes better than wearing her key in between her tits and waiting for people to ask about it! It's embarrassing but a lot of fun! Especially when I'm forced to show it off!

Locked tight and tomf_22033 like this.
  7. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    She could attach a pink bow or Bell to your cage. Wearing a ball gag while going about your tasks are a few possibilities.
    Admittedly it sounds slightly far fetched she just found out about your self locked situation, how exactly did that go down?

cagedjon likes this.
  8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Obviously she needs to invite someone else to be your keyholder for a time. Maybe throw a little party where all her friends have a chance to command you. Maybe even let you out of the cage for a short time but only after a cold bath so that she can show everyone that it's not that the cage is small, but that it's just the right size for you. Nothing more humiliating than being hard as a rock, but with a cock that is shorter than 2 inches. "That's just the way it is. That's why I keep it in a cage. It's no use to anyone anyhow."

9. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is odd the number of new posters here who try self locking and are accidentally discovered by women who take control. But I try not to judge, and however unlikely, things like this aren't beyond the realm of possibility, and if it really happened I'd advise the OP to carefully drill the lock or cut the chastity device off because he's in a non-consensual relationship. He can then see if she's will to engage in a consensual power exchange relationship with rules- if he thinks he can trust her, though I probably wouldn't. If not, then he should consider finding a partner who believes in SS&C.

10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    No one can ever force you to do something you don’t want to do. Seriously think about it. Your locked in a Chastity device that you could Cut Off if you wanted to. The Question is What do You Want ?

Do you want to be lead to the edge?
    Do you want to controlled?

We all have secret desires that under the right situation may be out in the open.
    What do you want ?

Suprey likes this.
  11. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Not precisely true. Force is not an absolute, there are different degrees. What's your definition?

You can be definitely be put in a position where you need to choose between two options, neither of which you want to do. Do you consider that force? Or is such duress not force? You end up choosing to do something you don't want to do, but you'd rather do it than the worse option. So ... force? Not?

You're locked in a chastity device that you can't get out of without damaging the device to the point where the key holder would know. It would also take help from a metal work expert, because you don't have the tools or the skills to do it yourself. She has made it clear that there will be a serious penalty (dumping you, outing you, whatever) if she finds out that you defeated the device. Force?

Somebody puts a gun to your head and tells you to suck cock or else. You get to choose, so is it not force?

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Our actions or non actions do have consequences, if we cut off our cage our relationship may be over. That is Correct. But we do have the option to choose. Nothing happens without some kind of consequences, how far are you willing to go before you say No.

13. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    How did we end up talking about guns pointing at heads? The original OP stated that he gave her a key. Did I miss the part where she forced him to do something he didn't want to? (Let's set aside the very real possibility that this is fiction for the sake of argument).

The whole chastity keyholder fantasy is predicated on the fantasy that you no longer have a choice. But that is fantasy. In reality, there are always moments of choice. These moments may be interrupted when, for example, you allow yourself to be tied up. But no cage is secure. A half descent locksmith could pick the lock in moments. Even amatures can defeat most of the locks. Even cages that have been sealed shut can be cut off (and if it has been sealed, the KH no longer has any leverage regarding your freedom).

14. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    The point is that saying you have a choice doesn't mean that it's not 'forced." The gun pointed at your head was just the obvious extreme example. If someone points a gun at you and orders you to do ... whatever ... or they'll shoot, you still have a choice. But few people would claim they weren't forced to do the whatever. The concept of force is a continuum that begins when you go beyond mere persuasion to the realm of coercion and duress. Force isn't necessarily the absolute absence of choice, but rather a restriction of choice to undesirable alternatives.

I disagree that the chastity key holder situation is merely fantasy, and that it's "predicated on the fantasy that you no longer have a choice." In some cases, sure, but not always. It's only a fantasy if you're pretending that there's absolutely no way physically possible to take the device off without the key. It's real for those who understand that they could get out of the device, but escape would come at a price that is very undesirable.

Guy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice