1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watersports

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by Chastitygirl88, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Furthermore why on earth choose to put this thread in the Pedestal????

Cant you put it in the toilet obsession and bodily fluid consumption area?

Oh and what's more the original poster has addressed this thread to Ladies.....Just how many have replied?

2. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    Er - can you read the description of what's to go in here?
    It's FLR, Master-slave, and Dom/me-sub. Pee games generally would come under the latter 2, and thus completely right that they're in the Pedestal.

Do you have to put up with it? No. If you dont want to read a thread then just dont read it. No-one is forcing you. Just mooooove along.

Chastity is a funny thing, it seems to appeal to a wide range of people who play with it in a wide range of ways. And as far as I know they're all welcome at CM. Hell, some folks even make posts about products made from human skin! What's that got to do with chastity? ;) Still - even those folks are welcome here.

lockit and GoddessMhistina like this.

3. I think you should move your shit and piss threads along.

Perhaps you could find a spot for them in some motor car or fishing forum they would be just as relevant there?

What reason do you have for trapping male chastity in this fetid backwater?

Why can't you set it free?

4. Which you immediately deleted.

Now please do the same with this one and give male chastity a chance not to mention giving us all a break

5. I totally would. I need to get in the habit of drinking more water anyway, and this may be just the motivation I need. I know my slave would comply with no questions asked, but I would seriously enjoy watching the microreactions on her face. ‍❤️‍‍

6. Reading your posts is like banging one's head against a wall Nothing but pain and not the good kind.

7. SubVerity

Staff Member Moderator

London
    Nope - wasn't me that deleted it. It was me that left the comment describing what had disappeared just so the thread made any kind of sense though.
    I'm a strong believer in threads not being too confusing. For instance - would it be sensible to merge all future threads about pee or poo into one thread? No - that would end up being crazy in no time.

What would be good though is if members could give their threads less ugly titles. That would certainly help.

8. I was suggesting a designated area for feacal threads. It would be much handier for those that need that sort of thing. It would also would save the rest of us from getting splashed by it.

9. SubVerity

Staff Member Moderator

London
    I think everyone on the mod team would be in support of a Dark Passage in the mansion for such threads, there's just 2 things holding us back.

The presence of an Admin, and getting him to do the things we've asked for. We know the bills are getting paid, but do hope he's ok.

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    No doubt Jens will return at some point and then we can ask him to create a new forum section.........."Bodily Fluid Consumption Area" :)

Sounds divine doesn't it. At least it will rid the rest of the Forums from the topic.

Chastitygirl88 likes this.
  11. The only comment I will add to this thread is that there are many medications which are excreted by the kidneys. That means that if the giver is on such a medication, the taker is getting some too. Something to consider.

12. OK, I'll try to address this one. First and foremost this thread contains this header -

If you still read it and get offended, that is ridiculous. It's like jumping from a bridge that says "no jumping" and then suing someone for getting hurt.

Secondly there is this really false concept that there is a mainstream "vanilla" chastity. If you put your genitals (or your partners) in a cage YOU ARE NOT VANILLA. You might be carmel swirl compared to my rocky road, but you are not vanilla.

Thirdly we had a great discussion on this in the thread kink shaming. Why is it OK to discuss extra small cages, urethral inserts, pony play and piercings, but not this? It's a part of chastity for some and for those that want to discuss it this thread is an appropriate place to do so.

13. #38 lockit, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
    Water sports is something I have no interest in. I think I would find unpleasant, what I find more unpleasant is kink shaming.
    Its been said already the thread had a warning if you don't like it move along.
    Who the hell has the right to tell members there kink is wrong.
    All kinks that don't fit in with type of chastity should have its own section hidden under the counter.

Should we have a section for members who use a chastity device and do nothing more thatn lock and unlock.
    Its not cutting edge, its not fashion and its not vanilla its a kink, pure and simple!
    So one person kink is not for anothers fine. There is plenty of room here for everyone.
    Even the ones who are so stuck up they think their way is the only way.

[Edit - swear removed - good rant though! Thanks, Verity]

14. Your way is not the only way Lockit.

JoshEarp likes this.
  15. This site has all sorts of things in which I have no interest, for example the word game, selling second hand cages and wee, ... and especially the word game

I just ignore them. I delete spam from my email, and just ignore threads that are boring.

traveler, GoddessMhistina and lockit like this.