Watching them ...

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by Metalman, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member

New York
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    My wife and I had a tough month of July, being in friends with my family, she does not get along with very well. It played a number on us, and back in the US, I was pretty resentful and emotionally disconnected.

Then my wife came in my room last Tuesday, and said she knew how to fix it...
    And I was locked up immediately !

In that evening she had a date night with her BF, and had booked a Hotel room, so I could have space at home. I spent the night locked up; while she sent me some cute texts:
    « I’m about to get fucked silly, so it’s time for your little dick to get hard in its cage! »
    :oops:

On Thursday were relaxing and reconnecting, and she told me she would peg me on Friday (which she hasn’t done in 2 years); then on Saturday, the 3 of us would go to a kissing party, and she would fuck her BF at home and leave the door open; I have never seen her having sex with another man before:rolleyes:

Yesterday I realized that the party was actually that night. So we had to reorganize things in a hurry and I couldn’t find a costume. My wife grabbed a dress from her wardrobe. I have never really done any cross dressing, although I dress in more feminine ways than most men. I giggled at her to let her know the joke was funny. She smiled back, but kept handing the dress out.
    So I wore a dress for the first time; and I loved it!

During the party, we made out with a bunch of people, and she made sure to cuddle and make out with her BF in front of me. She would also put her hand under my dress, and tell me how she loves my ass :oops:

Back home, she made out passionately with her BF in the dinning room, ending up half naked on the table. Then they went to bed, and left the door wide open, for me to watch.
    :eek:

My wife has had many BF for the last 8 years (since we opened our relationship). I though I’d seen it all. She has had intense fucking nights, mornings, weekends out and so on, and I have listen at the door so many times...
    I thought watching would make just a slight difference. But boy was I wrong...!

She undressed him and threw him on the bed, then with her underwear still on she straddled him, rubbing her clit on his hard dick, and moaning as she kisses him passionately. I knew that night will be like none before.

She worked her way down his athletic body, and gave him a nice blow job. We was moaning hard and I could see it turned her on a lot. So she went back on top and inserted his cock inside her... that moment! I feel so hard in my cage remembering that moment just a few hours ago. The look on her face, the long whisper, has he sled deep inside her... :love:

Then she rode him for a while, and they both seem to have so much pleasure, it was crazy. She took a few picks at me and seeing myself so excited and fingering myself got her more and more excited each time, and she rode him with more and more passion until she plateaud. She was looking so sexy, and powerful, I couldn’t believe my eyes!

Then he flipped her around, to get on top, and started fucking her in long, deep and slow relentless penetrations; she moaned more and more, and became really loud, and had a strong orgasm. She then turned her back to him, and he started fucking her from behind. She was now facing the door, and as he was ponding her, slapping is crouch on her ass, she looked at me with bliss, and bit her lips as a tease. I was so overwhelmed with excitement and hornyness, as I caresses my cage and but.

He finally came hard inside her, as we are fluid bonded, and remaind inside her, laying on her back.

I went to bed in my room. I was shaking from the intensity of the experience, but deep inside, I was so satisfied to have witnessed that instant of magic.

His morning, she joined me in bed. We made out, and I fingered her to and orgasm, feeling with my finger, the texture of semen inside her. That was really hot...

2h later, I’m seating on my bed, writing this, being hard, as I hear moaning coming from the bedroom again.

b_quark and tegelad like this.
  2. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you had a very exciting time. You chastity device must have felt like it was going to explode. Your Mistress was so generous to allow you to watch her lovemaking session. Maybe in the future you will be asked by your Queen to preform cleanup duties.

SlaveCuckold likes this.
  3. Metalman

New York
    Local Time:
    Actually, over the last 6 months, my has taken the habit of making me clean up after myself every time, as long as she is in the mood for oral sex.

She would have loved to have me clean up after him, but for this first time, it was negotiated that I wouldn’t enter the room. His comfort levels are important too. Also, she makes him clean up after himself as well , so there is competition

4. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    It is great that your Mistress dominates both you and her bull.

5. Metalman

New York
    Local Time:
    We don’t really use the “Bull” term as it sounds a bit pejorative; like a disposable guy just for sex...

My wife has actual relationship, with people she dates and love.
    She doesn’t dominate her BF in the BDSM sense, but he is a bit sunny, so she is on Top quite a bit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice