Watchful eye (cb clone)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sub777, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Sub777

Sub777 Member

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Jumped into the world of chastity and I loved it. Have had it on for over a week now. Loved that I could play around with the ring sizing to get it properly fitted.
    Unfortunately I woke up this morning to see the ring had split in half!

My question is what cages do people reccomened that are similar to mine but are stronger. Is it worth going to metal?

From how my mistress is being. I'd like a cage that can be worn for very long periods of time without to much discomfort.

Thanks for the help

https://lockthecock.com/collections/male-chastity-devices/products/transparent-plastic

2. Denied Pleasure

Western New York
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Hello,
    I had the same one because I thought it was a great deal , unfortunately the spacer broke after the first night and then the base ring broke right after that. I switched to a Standard Vice from Locked in Lust. The standard was way too long so just yesterday I received the Vice Mini tube. Fits great!!!! I wish I would have taken the sites and all the reviewer's advice and just started with the Mini.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice