WANTED: USED Birdlocked Mini with 45 standard size

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by thunderheld, Jun 10, 2010.

1. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I have decided to look for a Birdlocked mini with what birdlocked.com calls a standard 45 mm ring size. I can't justify spending the $120 they want for a new one when I am not sure I will like it, my cb-2000 fits alright but isn't the most comfortable, so I am wondering if anyone has a used or new one for sale for a bit less.

Thanks so much

i'll check back tomorrow, feel free to message me if you are interested or post here.

2. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    bump, since there was no interest.

3. slave_aiden

slave_aiden Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a Glow-in-the-dark Birdlocked mini, Ring Size: 1-3/4 inches (45mm) for sale. It is too small for me, and my Mistress has required that I sell it or exchange it for a regular sized glow-in-the-dark birdlocked. It has only been worn a couple of times and is just like new. I am willing to ship it to you in the United States, if you pay via paypal. Please private message me if you are interested.

4. slave_aiden

slave_aiden Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a Glow-in-the-dark Birdlocked mini, Ring Size: 1-3/4 inches (45mm) for sale. It is too small for me, and my Mistress has required that I sell it or exchange it for a regular sized glow-in-the-dark birdlocked. It has only been worn a couple of times and is just like new. I am willing to ship it to you in the United States, if you pay via paypal. Please private message me if you are interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice