wanted online Domina

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by bikermaid, May 25, 2021.

1. bikermaid

bikermaid Live to serve , Serve to live

Handyman
    Sweden ,skåne,
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I have a hard time getting this ,,, IRL i have no problems finding a dominant woman , just attend some party's and sooner rather than later i am on my knees ..
    But online , this seems impossible .. i am fine with that this may lead to a IRl thing ,, but it would be fun to start online , she takes control over more and more of my life ,my free time etc , and in the end controlling everything ... i have all the hardware , cameras , smart home , lockable cages and all the fun toys in between --- real chastity belts and devices too .... I want to find someone whom are genuine interested in this stuff , a bit evil and creative with a dirty mind , and don't want to scam me .. it shouldent be about money but the experience .. i have many many experience of all kinds of BDSM stuff .. i don't hide who i am mathias persson röglevägen ÄNGELHOLM SWEDEN ,, i been in the public scene , and are totally open with my lifestyle .. but online domination ,, forget about it :) years ago[ 014 (26).JPG [ here is me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice