Want to step it up a notch.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissyjulie4the1, Apr 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissyjulie4the1

sissyjulie4the1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Hi all,

This is my first post on here, so I figure I might introduce myself. I'm a 24 year old guy who has been interested in chastity for several years.

I'm definitely submissive. I'm into chastity, cuckolding, humiliation, etc. I haven't really ever had any training, though. I'll put it on my wish list. :)

A few months ago I would have described myself as 100% straight, but then all of a sudden this urge to submit to a man and be owned by him started in me. I can't get it out of my head and, even though I fight it, I think I might be meant for a life of sissyhood and serving cock and men.

Is it normal to try to fight that, btw?

Anyway. That brings me to my question. I own a Curve and CB-3000, which I've begun using more often (I think I read on here that chastity is a fairly important part of sissyhood and training to be one). However, I want a new belt for two main reasons:

a) the cb-3000 still sticks out as though I have a cock (and apparently I should stop thinking that way)
    b) The bulk of the chastity cage is annoying and cumbersome I'd like to be able to move around with no worries at all about people seeing it through my pants and also to be able to jump and run around and do more physical activity.

So I need a new belt. Preferably one that tucks me under, like this one http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/the-enforcer-steel-chastity-belt_1970.html

But I'm no expert, so I wanted anybody's opinion who wants to give it.

Anyway. Thanks for the advice, and I look forward to posting on here more often. :)

j

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Hiya,

If that extremerestraints model intrigues you, I'd say you should go for a full belt from one of the major vendors. The one you linked doesn't seem suitable for 24/7 wear, unless your KH is available every time you need to poo! I think any of the neosteel, mysteel, or tollyboy models would meet your criteria.

Best of luck, and welcome!
    mikecb

3. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    It does say it can be securely worn with or without ass strap. Can't see how that works, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice