Wanna buy my steel untouchable belt but hesitate

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ChastinRubber, Apr 21, 2019.

1. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    I have read many discussions and reviews here. After previous experience about Access Denied chastity belt, I wanna buy fully closed steel belt to prevent me touching penis and testicles. Thus I found my steel untouchable belt.

But now I hesitate to choose due to some reasons. Originally I prefer my steel untouchable belt with wire band since it wears more comfortable and suitable for sports. Meanwhile I also like to install and remove the anal dildo by a master even though l belted in front shield. However the untouchable chastity belt with wire band seems not possible to install and remove the anal plug once locked up unless you unlock or take off the belt. Otherwise I have to choose anus hole band which can lock up or remove anal dildo without opening the belt. But many people in the forum said anus hole belt always pinches skins and less comfortable.

How can I select between the two bands? Wire band offers comfortable but uneasy to put on/take off anal device. I think anal dildo is not appropriate for long time wearing as the belt. However anus hole band provides flexibility for anal dildo but sacrifices comfort. Can any expert here recommend for me?

Thanks a lot.

2. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Not quite sure about the expert, but as I own a My-Steel belt myself, I might be qualified enough to add some thoughts.
    My-Steel offers the "travel-system" option, meaning the crotch part can be detached from the actual belt. This allows for easier transportation hence the name. Additionally, it allows to switch between different crotchparts. The Untouchable belt is different from mine Ergo-slim style belt, but it shares the fact that the crotch part is attached by a second lock. Therefore you should be able to exchange the crotchbelts and use both styles, cable-style "active-style" and crotch-band style with anal opening.

https://www.my-steel.de/shop/produc...ntouchable-premium-chastity-belt-for-men.html

[​IMG]

MadameJs_boo and hardbodysub like this.
  3. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:

Thanks for your suggestions~ It sounds wonderful. I'll enquiry my steel later.
    Do you wear my steel full belt 24/7 ? Which style of band do you choose? Do you lock up anal devices?
    I'm curious about your belt, haha~

4. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    Well, I'm wearing the My-Steel ERGOslim style, with the crotchband. Quite like this one, but in blue. Not into anal play, really. I just enjoy being totally unable to touch my own cock while wearing the belt.

[​IMG]

I had an avatar picture of me wearing my belt, but that got censored away by site admin, although no genitalia were visible obviously. So, sorry, no more pictures.

spider203 and Charles3451 like this.
  5. b173325

b173325 New member

Local Time:
    Don't buy from My steel or you'll regret

6. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Why is that?

7. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i also wondered @ b173325
    but @lockedbman and I don't see that he has anything to say ... and when I wrote to him ..... he didn't respond ...

so if you have found that your needs are being met by buying from My-steel then I can not see that there is anything wrong with it .....
    I would like to point out, however, that I have heard from several that the cilicone strap joint loosens from the belt's parts ... that's why I have also chosen neosteel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice