wandasissy's journey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wandasissy, Mar 3, 2010.

1. wandasissy

wandasissy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I am not sure I am in the right place, honestly, as I do not wear a device full time. But I can find nowhere that address's my situation perfectly or even closely. I hope to get some insight into whether there are others that are in my circumstances. I am made to milk three times a day, but with as little penile stimulation as possible and, and absolutely no erection, with anal stimulation of varying sizes and depths. I have not achieved the ultimate goal of touchless orgasm and have not had an ejaculation with an erection since my birthday of last year. The closet I have come (giggle) is just slight rubbing at the very end agaisnt the sheets. The reason I came to this forum is the fact that milking is very different to me than ejaculating, and three time a day for a sissy my age is very much less than pleasurable. Please let me know what you think; Am I in the wrong place? If so, can someone direct me to where I should be? I have a new friend, the Aneros, which I believe will help me achieve my goal as soon as the bigger model comes in.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice