Waist chain/belt for ball trap cage - any wearers? Pros/cons?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss A's pet, Oct 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Miss A's pet

Miss A's pet Member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hi folks,
    New to this forum and happy to be here. Wondering if anyone has any experience with using a waist chain or belt to aid in keeping a ball trap device snug and more secure (less chance of pullout). It seems plausible, but I can can imagine a few drawbacks re: chafing, showing through clothing, etc. Herself says piercings are not up for discussion. Any thoughts?
    Cheers!

2. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    I have thought about this myself and even tried using a narrow womens leather belt and then tying that to the top of the device. I did not actually wear it aorund for long as it seemed like it would be an issue when bending etc. I will be interested to see what others say.

Dianne.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I too have tried to use the belt or chain to hold the device closer to your body. I do find that this does make things more secure but in exchange for that it is less comfortable to wear. I found that when sitting, stooping, getting in and out of a car that the device had less flexibility of movement down there that led to a lot more pinching and biting of my own bits (ouch). So for me to have more movement down south is better for longer term wear. I found it better to be able to shift your device around when there is a little discomfort. To sum it up for me less secure but much better comfort. And to be truthful I don't intend to cheat the device so ---- go for the comfort.

4. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I wore briefly ( its always briefly ) a cage that was like a leather harness. I don't think it added much to either comfort or security.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Miss A's pet I used boot laces for a while when I had a ball trap device just to help with night time wood. I believe love honey and some other now sell a cage with a leather retaining strap. I do also have a lovely leather harness to hold a cb6000 or 3000 that made it a lot easier to where but as It was leather was not say to wash but was very secure as harness was fully lockable.
    Regards
    Lucy x

6. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    have a small chain and a cloth strap made of very strong nylon to work with my cb2000. The chain is ok for play so the finished one ended up with rings and two padlocks , long term is not good with it as it can and does pinch the skin. The nylon strap/belt has three holes in both ends so it fits over the pins and replaces one of the spacers. it can be worn for longer period's of time ( longest has been 35 days ) ... Being nylon it is easy to keep clean and no chafing, only problem is after a shower it takes a little more time to dry then the rest of you, it does not stretch or shrink and once fitted does not cause problems sitting or driving, at least for me it did not..
    lacyann

7. Miss A's pet

Miss A's pet Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the speedy feedback, everyone. Comfort is my main concern as Miss A sometimes requires a week or two of penance, so I appreciate you sharing your experiences and experiments. I'm a bit of a tinkerer, so I may try to rig something up for giggles. We shall see.

8. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    what about the string that goes from bottom ring and attached to the back?

9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    I made up a chain system....I threaded the chain through a old belt .....through the middle of it...Then a pad lock at the back and just tight enough it cant be pulled down over your hips... then a length of chain running down my arse crack and padlocked to the front of my cage....keeping it pointed down. Then on the front of the belt I had a flat piece of steel that attached to the top of the the cage preventing pull out ..I could wear it all day and even ride a bike in it....if i needed to do a number two there was just enough slack in the chain to pull it to the side..lol..I slept in it a few times but given the complete restriction on erection this was not very comfortable...but it was not because of the chain system....it was just the night time woody.Of course showering would destroy the belt, but the good thing is that I could remove it without removing the chastity cage...I have not worn it for ages as I made this when I was using a relatively insecure Mature metal jailbird...the looker2 sort of negates the need for it as I cant pull out the back anyway because of the insert and I cant shake the shit out of the cage to cum either.

Mistress however has threatened to use it as a punishment belt as it does force me to sit to pee....and it does add a whole new dimension to being locked as while was reasonably comfortable...you cant forget you are wearing it.

.yay I just found it...here is a picture

security belt.jpg

10. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    have made one of those but do not use it anymore but it can be made very easy

11. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    I was recently married (last Friday) and my new Wife is allowing me unrestricted access to her for orgasms for the first two weeks of our marriage, but at the 2 week mark (December 25th) She is planning to lock me up for a minimum of 2 weeks. She wanted me to try fixing a chain to my device, so I have the parts now to rig up one that will go from the post of the device around my waist and back to the post made of a plastic coated wire rope run through some thin garden irrigation tubing with a loop on each end using a couple of aluminum swedges (crimps). Not sure how comfortable that will be, but it is (to my thinking) the most reasonable option available from Home Depot. If it works out, I will certainly let you know. She despises the idea of me being able to pull out through the back, even though She knows She can trust me not to do it.

12. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    please post a picture once done

13. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Will do.

14. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    She informed me yesterday that Her time of the month had come, so I was being cut off. So I ended up making it last night and She locked me in right before we went to go see the new Star Wars movie (which was awesome, by the way). Took a picture, but apparently it is too large for this site to handle, so will need to get a lower resolution image to upload later. But after going to the movie, sleeping in it and then getting ready for and driving to work, I have to say it is quite comfortable. If I let it ride too low around my waist though, it pulls the back of the post part of the cage tight into my skin, which is irritating, but that's easily solved by just lifting it up higher around my waist. Will get to the picture later.

15. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    I added it to my pictures. Just go to my profile. Won't let me add it on this page for some reason.

16. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I sometimes have a security chain. Find it quite comfortable. quite thrilling too. Jailbird is a bit more comfortable, I can't pull out at all.

8D967040-7DA5-4655-997C-6CDE9F4FC3F4.jpeg

Paradoxalgo and manintyres like this.
  17. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Having the length correct is the most important thing. Not holding it completely against the body. But yet not too far away. I think mine I used kept my ring about a thumbs width away from my body. I could still sit, stand, squat, and move without pinching. Yet it couldn't ride down.

Coolhandluke likes this.
  18. pascal92

pascal92 New member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    hello all
    I faced same issues with my microcage in steel
    very exciting to wear .... but definetely not secured ....
    it is too easy to remove cock from back of cage .... have to say we were very very disappointed !
    then, my thoughts were focused to fix this issue, and same than most of you, I used different links around my waist to secure cage against my pube.
    this is definetely efficient, and moreover, in case of erection, the cage remains against the pube.
    this is what we could expect from one chastity and enslavement device ! thumbnail_20190726_115740.jpg thumbnail_20190726_104138.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice