1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

votes needed

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by maid julie, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Added one day! Because you (we) deserve it! :p

2. Please clarify what you need? Are you saying you need a certain number of votes on this site in order to get your next release? If that is the case, please consider this a vote in your favor.

3. @Allan1517@Allan1517, she means that you click the link in her post, and it will take you to a site where you can add or subtract time from her chastity.

Added a day, maid julie, cause you know you love it!

4. i had a go and went to the link thing but it want me to log in and i'm not on it . so i don't know.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    What's your max?

6. Thanks everyone for your help, but there was a technical issue with the session so we had to stop this one, but I feel there will be a new one real soon that I will need your help/support with.

7. No idea what happened I clicked on the roulette 3 days and 3 hrs or - 3hrs.. you got one of those maybe your feed will tell you which

8. My feed does not show what happened with time, but I got the votes that were needed for this one, thanks again everyone