Visibility questions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DonnieDarko, Dec 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. DonnieDarko

DonnieDarko Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I think I found a device in my price range.does any one have any experience with this device? If so, how visible is it under clothing? I am sometimes lazy and wear athletic shorts or sweat pants, would this device be seen? Also it says it has a hole for urination, Ive never had a device before but the hole looks small, is that why people say they have to sit to pee? Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Donnie, with most devices, they can be concealed fairly well by wearing tight underwear, provided you're not super skinny. It seems the skinny guys who wear tight pants have some problems.

That device DOES look fairly bulky. I would guess that it would be fairly visible without pretty tight "foundation garments" ;-p

As for peeing, some people can do it at a urinal in the trapped-ball devices, but most prefer just to sit to avoid the risk of making a mess.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    It looks from the picture as though it will stick out more than say a CB6000 which tends to be more curved at the end. As Mike says wear reasonably tight pants (not boxers) and all should be ok.

4. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    From my experience, I'd ebay for a CB-6000, I got a pretty good deal on mine.

I recently got mine, and its pretty much invisible under just about any clothing if you wear some tighter underwear over it. One thing worth considering though is the weight of a metal device might be irritating for someone new to chastity. The weight of the CB-6000 is noticeable when not wearing underwear, but I really wouldn't want any more weight than this, at least for now.

Also, what size options are available for that device. One thing men newly in chastity often have issues with is fit. The best way to do it is to gradually drop spacer and ring sizes. I seem to be pretty sensitive to spacer size, one size too small results in some impressive chafing, so if I were you, I'd look for something that has some adjustability.

Hope I've helped,
    Mr. Horner

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice