Virtual keyholder?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Meek, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I'm a 23 year old virgin, keeping myself locked up so I won't masturbate so much.

Would be nice to have a keyholder, unfortunately there is nothing in the area I live in. Got me thinking of a virtual keyholder.

I'm pretty shy so if a nude picture of myself ever got out on the net I'd be devastated. So I was thinking I could give someone nudes to use to blackmail me, I'd wear a numbered lock and you can check in regularly to make sure I don't even take it off unless you approve. If you find that I have gotten out you can, if you deem it necessary, show the nude pictures of myself to whoever(I guess you would post it on this site?).
    Maybe something not quite as revealing as a picture of my entire self. I'd still feel pretty bad if pictures of my penis were on the internet.

Sounds like a neat idea, comments, questions? Still not sure I'd go through with it.

2. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Sounds like you're going about it the wrong way.

This is just me, but I don't think ideas of blackmail like this are the way to go. There are plenty of keyholders online (and I'm not even talking about the scam ones) that like to play with boys like yourself. I've fooled around in the past with different people online and the key is to develop some sort of relationship with them where you like and respect the keyholder enough not to want to disobey them. In turn, they get to tease and deny you via online sessions or whatever.

What you describe sounds cold and clinical, and to me that's no different than just putting a key to a chastity device in a time released safe.

I hope this post doesn't come off as too judgmental, because that is definitely not my intent.

3. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    Yea but all the time-lock safe's I know of are too expensive for me.

4. simpletwistfate

Local Time:
    How about the ice trick?

Step 1: Take a large bowl and fill it halfway with water.
    Step 2: Let it freeze overnight
    Step 3: Allow the frozen half bowl of water to thaw VERY slightly, just so there's some melted water on top.
    Step 4: Fill the rest of the bowl with more water
    Step 5: Place the key to your chastity device in the bowl so it's sitting halfway down submerged with water but sitting on top of the original ice.
    Step 6: Freeze the entire bowl

You thaw it slightly in step 3 so they two halves freeze together seamlessly. If you don't do that it'll be easy to crack the whole block in half and get your key.

Now, you're stuck in chastity until that block of ice melts.

5. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    Might be cool but I don't live by myself and a frozen key would be kinda hard to explain.

6. simpletwistfate

Local Time:
    I wouldn't be able to pull off the ice trick in my current living situation either.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    There's also the keysafe project. It has a 'virtual' option (Strict Mistress) but with option of progressing to a real online one when you find one.

sirius and writemestuff like this.
  8. sirius

sirius sirius

So Cal
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    i purchased a keysafe and it does allow a Mistress complete control and even provides games if She so chooses.There is a "virtual" Mistress plus a real "Strict Couple" which can be utilized while seeking. The system works extremely well. Just wanted to post a thought and opinion. There is no charge to anyone, but the sub does need to purchase or make an electronically controlled safe.

[​IMG]

9. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So you want a Goddess to just give you her time because you're too cheap to pay for a device and/or computer program to do it for you?

10. Derek Wilfong

Derek Wilfong New member

Local Time:
  11. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    What kind of relationship are you envisioning with your keyholder? Something long distance or something in person?

I love your mlp icon, that is a good start... but I am looking to be more to someone then just a replacement for an expensive piece of time-lock equipment!

12. Nikki

Nikki Member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    So what sort of online keyholder are you looking for ? Are you still looking ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice