Virgin in AZ

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sissyboi Trisha, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Sissyboi Trisha

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    I just stumbled across this site while looking for sissy Tumblr pages. I'm not currently in chastity but the idea is so hot. I'm a virgin at 28 and I'm a bit sexually confused. I might be bi-, gay, or just a sissy who wants girls but can't get with them. I have sucked a cock once (recently) and I liked it but that is by far the most I have done.

I'd like to meet a Mistress. I don't know if I want to be locked up right away, or at all, but I would like to try serving. I'm most interested in being a pet mouth for a Mistress or a couple. Sorry if this isn't the right site for me. Have a great day!

2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Hi Trisha, it seems that your having trouble finding your place in the world of sex and sexuality. But you know that you are more submissive. So that's a start. You may meet some people here.
    I hope you find something here that is a some help to you.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Hi, Trisha! Welcome to CM and enjoy the posts here. You discussed your submissiveness and, with a name like "sissiboi Trisha" it sounds like you are also enjoying your more feminine side. Do you dress in lingerie? Have you ever told anybody of your femininity? From where I was (Alpha male executive type to very submissive and feminine sissy) to took several years and only really advance with the help of my wife/Mistress. I am interested to learn more about your feminine side. Can you tell us about your experiences and interests in that regard?

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    you are confused aren't you. I would recommend that you try chastity first before seeking a Mistress.

5. Sissyboi Trisha

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Thank you all for your replies and concerns, I wasn't sure if anyone would reply.

Regarding your question, DonnaSue, you're right I have explored my feminine side. Similarly I have been curious about femininity and feminization for probably 2 years. I have purchased different kinds of make-up, underwear, lingerie, a dress, a wig and heels. I'm bad at applying make-up and don't try often. I also have a variety of toys that have helped me experience a more feminine point of view as well as a chastity cage that I have put on myself but not for very long periods of time. Never more than 24 hrs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice