Views on premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Willywonka, Feb 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I've seen various posts on here regarding premature ejaculation. Some people seem to welcome it and work towards it, whilst for others it is a curse. I'm interested in hearing different points of view.

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    I have been teased and denied orgasms for over a year now, and at first I had trouble controlling my orgasms, but now my wife knows when to slow me down. All she has to say "spoil it for me", and a few more rubs, then stop for 4 or 5 seconds, and out it cums. She trully has total control.

Chaste J. and Willywonka like this.
  3. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    For me it adds to the humilation element of the dynamics of my relationship with my wife. When my wife's ex-boyfriend can fuck her for 15 minutes or more and I litterally last one or two pumps it makes me very aware I have no way of ever sexually satisfying her. That humiliation is a great turn on for me. My wife made it clear to me last night she would much rather me breastfeed than have intercourse with her.

locked17 and Willywonka like this.
  4. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    Great reply, you really know you're no good.
    I'd love to hear some female's opinions.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    For us it didn’t particularly change the overall outcome. Yes now I don’t last more than a few seconds, but I am fairly small and penetration did little to begin with...adding 30 minutes isn’t changing the outcome. If she grinds on me she can orgasm, penis isn’t really needed.

Sometimes I get a “that didn’t take long” but we also both know that me being inside her has more to do with her giving me pleasure than me giving her pleasure. There really isn’t any disappointment on her part, sometimes I get frustrated that it’s over so quickly though.

Willywonka likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think premature ejaculation is a natural consequence of chastity. If you think it about it, chastity is the perfect set up for the conditions where PE(premature ejaculation) would happen. Being locked up for some time sensitivity grows, constantly thinking about how sexy your wife is. When the time comes you have weeks if not more time of constant sexy thoughts all coming to fruition in a very short period of time. Its pretty inevitable IMO. I think this also leads most key holders to realize PIV seems pointless after some time. This isn't the case with all, obviously.

Willywonka likes this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Never used to be a problem before I was locked up. Now it's literally 2 seconds and that's it! Mrs Chaste finds it hilarious! So IF I am being unlocked then Mrs Chaste rides her strap on until she cums, then its my turn. So far this year I'm still waiting, apparently its going to be a very long wait, maybe until 2019!

Willywonka likes this.
  8. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Being in chastity definately enhances premature ejaculation. Before chastity my wee wee was lucky to make it to 30 seconds...now I am lucky to last 10 seconds. Sometimes I am not even all the way in my wife before my sissies are shooting into her. I always wonder what is going through her mind.

Willywonka likes this.
  9. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, this lifestyle certainly does induce premature ejaculation issues. Yes i have used it often in the past for humiliation purposes, so it probably puts me in the 'lets have fun with it' category. On the other hand, I have actually wished some men I've been with would just get a move on, especially when I've had my pleasures sorted. Typical female, never satisfied with one thing or another lol.

slave_m and Willywonka like this.
  10. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply. I guess it's your prerogative to be never satisfied!

11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Exactly. It becomes inevitable. Between age, weight gain, and being caged most of the time, my (her) cock appears to have gotten smaller, and just barely gets hard before cumming with very minimal stimulation. And then it becomes a vicious cycle-We both realize its near useless for me too attempt erection and PIV, and so we attempt it even less. At best, I have a quick, unsatisfying orgasm, after which I experience a prolonged "down time". And, after six kids, she doesn't feel much of anything when my(her) cock is inside her anymore.

Willywonka likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice