VICE cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Prettysmall, Mar 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    I just wanted to know what peoples opinion of the Vice cage was. I tried the CB6s and it rubed me raw and the vice seems to be kinda the same type of design. I wear the holy trainer nub and i love it but i hear the vice is pretty good and escape proof. looking for peoples opinions on it and if possible a comparison of the two

2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    The only downfall of the vice, is that it has to be removed every few days for cleaning. That's pretty much how it is with PLASTIC devices. My wife didn't like that. That's why I'm in a Lori 2a. It doesn't need to be removed to cleaned.
    The vice dose work just a bit unsanitary

3. onmytoes1

onmytoes1 New member

Consultancy and Management
    Suffolk UK
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I am wearing a vice mini as I type and have been constantly for 48 hours. It is really comfortable. I have always had cages in the past and managed to touch my cock through the bars. This plastic device makes your cock far more unattainable. My Owner locked me in a cupboard, blindfolded, last night and my only entertainment was to tap the padlock against the cage for the vibration. As said by Doczilla421, it does have to be removed to be cleaned but the supervision of this can be fun!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Have just received my vice cage, and waiting for my madam to unlock me from my xb2000 so I can size it up and get it fitted, Carnt wait!

5. Knight Motivation

Scotland
    Local Time:
    I tried the vice standard. The fit seems to be smaller than the CB so I would order larger. I used the smallest antipullout (least strict) and tested my ability to clean myself in it without unlocking — stupidly, I tried pulling the shaft out and got a purple swelling on the inside of the foreskin (I'm uncircumcised), I went to the GP and fortunately it was just a bad bruise. Moral of the story is without regular unlocking, unless you're circumcised, you won't be able to maintain good hygiene — and whatever you do, don't try to pull your shaft out of it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice