Vice and CB6000 Review/ comparison/ advice wanted

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by GFholdsmykeys, Oct 20, 2020.

1. GFholdsmykeys

GFholdsmykeys New member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    I've been doing chastity for about 3 years now. I found the vice very comfortable but it felt weak and flimsy. The gaps in the side of the anti pull out is good for getting into the device and also for itching. I found the anti pull out ineffective and also more of just painful when I got an erection. I would wake up almost in tears and it would leave very very sore marks. It was definitely more painful than fun. And I enjoy the pain from my birdcage style device. The Cb6000 feels sturdier but I have found it to cut of the circulation to my member which I think could be dangerous I find it way to hard to get into because of it being too narrow and also my finger is too big for the hole at the end so its hard to pull through to get it in.

I am thinking of buying the holy trainer. I dislike that it hasnt got a hinge so I imagine once I'm hard the ring isnt coming off. Does it get in the way and is it comfortable? thankyou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice